PDA

View Full Version : Ware should i go in seattle

LIKETODRESS2
03-05-2010, 06:26 PM
I am going to be in seattle the first week of April I have never been to seattle before and i want to go out dressed when i am their. Ware is a good place to go out and have fun, not looking to hook up but want to go to a friendly cd place ware i can go out dressed up and just be me

Nicole Brown
03-05-2010, 09:24 PM
I have not yet been to Seattle myself, but I have spoken with someone who lives there when I had planned to visit there, and he suggested a place I believe is called Society Hill. He described this as an artsy area with a large GLBT population.

He highly recommended it as a great place for us girls to visit.

Evie08
03-06-2010, 02:32 AM
Actually that is Capitol Hill. The main north/south road is Broadway. It is a very eclectic and diverse neighborhood. Lots of shopping in boutiques and good restaurants. During the weekday, lots of students from Seattle Central
Community College

http://www.google.com/mapdata?CxW5idYCHdmGtfggDwxAjgJIuQFSAlVTkAECygECZW 4 (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&oq=neighbours&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=neighbours+nightclub+seattle&fb=1&gl=us&hq=neighbours+nightclub&hnear=seattle&cid=0,0,5361311459121862729&ei=YASSS5TfFojIsAPe5e38Aw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAwQnwIwAA)

highheelqueen
03-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Morning Ladies, i too have heard many good things about the Capitol Hill area. Anorthe thing you can do is to find a locale cd group online. And see if they have some kind of list of places to visit. Have fun and a safe trip. Hugz Sarah

tamarav
03-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Hopefully some of the other local girls will chime in, but virtually anyplace in Seattle is fairly safe. The areas mentioned are great, Neighbors is up there and a great place to dance the night away.

How long are you going to be there, will you have a car, will you have time to look around etc. All important questions if you are out alone. PM me if you like, I am in Seattle quite often.

Solarhawk
03-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Agreed, Seattle is in general pretty safe and accepting. I don't really get over there as much as I'd like though, even though I live 5 minutes from the ferry terminal and it costs $8 round trip. I wish I could recommend some specific places but I really can't.

Jesse

PetiteTonya
03-07-2010, 09:46 AM
The Capitol Hill district is, in my opinion the best area of the city for TG friendly bars and restaurants.

I would recommend Neighbours for dancing. One important tip. Please remember to bring your ID as no one is granted admission without valid identification.

They make no exceptions on this policy. Enjoy your time in Seattle.

LIKETODRESS2
03-07-2010, 04:52 PM
WHen i am there i am going to have a car. WIll be with my gf. I know of manny places to go in the day I am looking at something at night . I wouold like to be able to dress up and go out