PDA

View Full Version : Do you think girly when you wake up

tgirl2b
03-06-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm always thinking about girly stuff when I wake up every day. Like I can't wait to check out the sale's left in my Email, or find time during the day to dress up if only for a little while. What do you think of first girl thing's or guy thing's?

Veronica Nowakowski
03-06-2010, 01:26 PM
I generally sleep en femme, and I think about how I: A) don't want to get up; and B) don't want to have to get undressed.

Imogen_Mann
03-06-2010, 01:44 PM
I think.... ARRRRGH !!!!! Mornign already ?? Again !?? Then I think.... Time ? Pee ! tea ! and school run, in that order.

For me, it's Life first, feminine/masculine later.

Frédérique
03-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Do you think girly when you wake up
What do you think of first girl thing's or guy thing's?

I try to think girly, but something gets in the way when I roll over…:heehee:

Seriously, I often wake up drafting responses to thought-provoking threads or posts in my head, so I’m girly in that regard. The past few days I’ve wasted a lot of time grumbling about certain trolling threads on this site that are more destructive than supportive. This spoils an otherwise pleasant activity, and I wander off to do other things until the infection wears off. I don’t like being angry at someone else’s spurious opinion, but it happens now and then. Every two weeks or so, a stubborn dark cloud shows up to rain on our little parade, in the form of over-analysis of the obvious, correcting our “mistakes,” or just a dark cloud*, period. What gets me is the fact that some members actually welcome this destructive intrusion! See, you’ve got me thinking all MALE and confrontational, when I’d rather be thinking all girly and restrained. That being said, thanks for this opportunity to clear some of the air…:whew!:

:troll:

Dee2U
03-06-2010, 04:09 PM
My first thoughts are girly because I very often wake up sexually excited. I don't know which comes first though - thoughts in my dreams / or sexual excitement. Too bad for me my SO needs to sleep in longer than me and I need to get on with exercising and getting on with my day....Dee

thechic
03-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Its my curse

Phyliss
03-06-2010, 04:25 PM
First "girly" thing to think about after putting on my fuzzy slippers and straightening my night gown, is to remember to check the seat is down before sitting so that I don't freeze my *** on the cold bowl.

charlytuna
03-06-2010, 04:40 PM
I sleep enfemme and when I shower [ at home] I wrap the towel around my chest and sit girly like

Stina84
03-06-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't think at all when I wake up - I have to get my coffee first:roflmao:

Then after the caffeine kicks in and I wake up I think girly if I've been sleeping en femme. However it is never that girly because I have to wear a wig while en femme (can't grow my own hair because of hair loss:sad:) and can't sleep with it without ruining it.

Madilyn A.
03-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Let's see about 75% of my dreams involve dressing to some degree; you know the one where you forgot your shoes and your red toenails were on display to the world and you hoped no one noticed, or the one where you were at work and mistakenly had your bra and forms on and hoped no one noticed...... Then when I awake my first decision is which robe, a white lace, red silk or white fuzzy robe and 2 or 4 inch heels to go downstairs to make coffee........basically if I'm breathing I'm thinking girly !:battingeyelashes:

KarenSusan
03-06-2010, 06:14 PM
First thing I do is turn on the TV to see if the weather girls are wearing cute outfits.

Kaz
03-06-2010, 06:17 PM
I think.... ARRRRGH !!!!! Mornign already ?? Again !?? Then I think.... Time ? Pee ! tea ! and school run, in that order.

For me, it's Life first, feminine/masculine later.

Yeah... That's how it was with me for a "certain period"... but now there is no school run...

So most mornings, I wake up dreaming very Kaz oriented thoughts before I shift into work/normal mode.

When I am working away from home and waking up alone, I wake up dressed and usually still in make-up. I know that is not an efficient morning practice, but it sure feels good getting out of bed and seeing Kaz in the mirror - not her other (male) half!

I am then in turmoil... I don't want to leave Kaz-mode and go to work, but time is against me! Aaaargh! :eek:

Love Kaz xx

Loni
03-06-2010, 07:15 PM
when i wake up...all i can think of is d, it can not be time to go back to work.
then :eek: it's cold in the house. turn on the stove for some heat. boil coffee while the eggs cook. quickey shower.
get drabbed and off to work. :doh:

all this time just hoping it is a nightmare.:devil:

ellenwannabe
03-06-2010, 08:10 PM
I always think girly and dress as often as I can and absolutely love it and wish I could do it completely every day - I can't remember the last time I shopped in the mens dept. - I dress every day in passable female clothes and the short shorts in the warm weather are my favorite even though I can't wear my pantyhose with them - hope you enjoy the girly thoughts as much as I do - Ellen

Tina L.
03-06-2010, 08:19 PM
I sleep in girly things, so yes i do think girly things especially on mon,tues,and wed because on those days i get to dress for a few hours before i go to work. strange but i can't hardly wait for the weekend to be over.

Tina L.

DonniDarkness
03-06-2010, 08:31 PM
i wake up in fem sleepies, break from the wifeys hot cuddles, and think about which underdress outfit i can sneak thru the boy customs.....then i drink coffee and remember im hairy....heehee....but beautiful

Alice B
03-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Sure. I wear nighties to bed and when I get up to go to the bathroom the first thing I see are my painted toe nails.

ArleneRaquel
03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Yes ! How else should a mature woman think :heehee:k ?

Michelle-Leigh
03-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I always sleep in one of my many nightgowns and my wig these days, so I feel so girly when I wake up in the morning..... Thinking girly thoughts usually regarding what to wear. And now even in most of my dreams I am en femme !

jenifer m.
03-06-2010, 11:29 PM
yes i would say i think girly things most of the time,and yes even when i wake up.im usually in a gown and pantys at that time,and when i step out of bed i put on my furry pink slippers,and pink fuzzy robe to take the dog out.then after a nice shower,and leg shave i figure out what feminine things i will wear that day.

Cheryl T
03-06-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm always Cheryl even when in drab...so my thoughts are always femme.

brandy1985
03-06-2010, 11:33 PM
i like to sleep en femme but sometimes have to wake up and do stuff quickly i forgot one time and almost got caught. I sometimes wake up and want to dress up. But thats once i get my own place. Maybe ill come out then

boy2girl31
03-07-2010, 12:48 AM
I generally sleep en femme, and I think about how I: A) don't want to get up; and B) don't want to have to get undressed.

I feel exactly like this. I have even been known to wear a silky nightie all day while underdressing.

Joanie_Shakti
03-07-2010, 01:01 AM
I usually wear a chemise or satin nightshirt to bed, sometimes with a bra and breast forms. (Not recommended to wear the forms to bed. Though I sleep on my back and sides, the left form is now a little flatter, with air pockets in it. Guess I favor sleeping on my left side. But I can't help myself as I like them so much.)

I also often listen to feminization hypnosis tracks as I fall asleep. So I wake up in the morning feeling girly, loving my boobs, and hate the idea that I have to put on guy clothes and go to work. I'll often put on a skirt or dress for an hour before leaving for work just to prolong the enjoyment. On my days off, I take my time getting dresses and lately have been in women's clothes most of the day while alone, only changing when I have to be around other people.

prene
03-07-2010, 01:15 AM
I have been sleeping in my forms, corset, bra and panties.

The forms are attached so they pull on my body.

I wake up to the pull on my breast (forms) I smile an go are they real then touch them then tell myself not today . . . .

Is that girly?

DaisyG
03-07-2010, 01:23 AM
I always sleep in a nightie, soft and cuddly this time of year or sleek and scanty when summer comes, and I definitely awaken in girl mode. :daydreaming:

Usually I'll bring the morning paper in, pull out the crossword, climb back between the sheets, and work that puzzle. My concentration is frequently broken as that wonderful girly feeling repeatedly captures me. :)

When that paper is late I avoid a bitchy mood by slipping on one of my housedresses and doing some household chores. Somehow that preserves my girly mode.

Weekdays I try to preserve my femme feeling as long as I can, but all too soon I must head for the office, in drab. :sad:

Daisy

Electra
03-07-2010, 03:51 AM
I always sleep in silk, nylon or polyester nightie with knickers feeling feminine while going to sleep but wake with morning glory feeling very male :D .

Jenniferpl
03-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Since I sleep enfem, that is how I wake up. Before exercising, all I think about is which sports bra to wear. Also looking at my painted toemails in the morning always put me in good mood.

coolspdx
03-08-2010, 08:47 PM
I think about being girly all the time,i wish i could hit the lottery and go shopping for whatever i wanted in the mall.
Wish i was a girl all the time,but for now its just part time.:heehee: Guy clothes are boring,think of all the pretty dresses and shoes you could get!

ChloeR
03-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I don't think girly when I wake up but I do start when I'm at work and getting ready to go home and I know I'll have time to get dressed. I also think girly while out shopping, I look at girls clothes far more often then I do guys clothes...

Bernadina
03-08-2010, 09:01 PM
That depends who I'm in bed with :)

Mardi
03-08-2010, 09:02 PM
I sleep girly,love it, so I wake up girly.

sherri52
03-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I always sleep enfemme and look at my painted nails before moving.

Rachel Morley
03-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Unfortunately unless I've had a particularly lovely dream about me being a girl (I have these quite often actually) then my first thoughts tend to be "what's for breakfast?" and "what do I have to do at work today?" :sad:

ArleneRaquel
03-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Every night I sleep enfemme. :battingeyelashes:

NatalieBliss
03-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Maybe if I had any higher brain function when I woke up! Usually it's either: I should go back to sleep... or Coffee, must drink coffee.

Pepper2783
03-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Having sex as a woman so I guess it's girl maybe? Wishing I wasn't up then what ever els.

msniki48
03-09-2010, 03:50 AM
: QUOTE=Veronica Nowakowski;2069743]I generally sleep en femme, and I think about how I: A) don't want to get up; and B) don't want to have to get undressed.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup: my sentiments exactly....i am fine until i see that ugly mug in the mirror....then i am brought back to reality....ohhhh let me go back and snuggle in bed.:sad:

Ada Ant
03-09-2010, 04:10 AM
I always wake up thinking girly I cant stop thinking about what I am going to wear. I love getting in the shower and shaving my legs. I am addicted to being femme I love smelling and looking like a woman!

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-09-2010, 05:26 AM
Waking up wearing a chemise and panties so yes allways wakeup thinking girly.

Maria in heels
03-09-2010, 05:52 AM
I too sleep in femme most of the time, and wake up thinking about how I don't want to undress in the mornings <sigh>

Renee_E
03-09-2010, 06:18 AM
First thing I do is put on my bra. so count me girly.

Patricia Jane
03-09-2010, 06:32 AM
I have been very fortunate in that I have been able to dress every morning, unless I have an early morning appointment. So this year I have been able to dress from wake up to Noon time, at least six wonderful hours a day!:love:

Kimmy55
03-09-2010, 07:48 AM
I wake up thinking girly,I dress as girly as possible for the work day.Then while at work I think about what girly things I am going to change into after work.Guess that about covers the entire day for me.

Christie ann
03-09-2010, 09:28 AM
AS the alarm clock plays what ever morning song I am trying to plan the day: any laundry to do before work? What does the grocery store list look like? Perhaps a little bit of day dreaming about that weekend alone coming up in a few months.

AS I dress, under dress as much as possible, all my pants are girl pants. (Sorry, Karren actually they are all girl jeans) If appropriate a scoop neck shirt. A bit of little light foundation and mascara and out the door with purse and list of errands to run when time allows.

I guess this is as girly as I can be

dawnmarrie1961
03-09-2010, 09:36 AM
I think therefore I am.
I don't know how am I thinking when I get up in the morning.
Usually my first thought is "Is there coffee on?"
Don't know if that's "girly" or not.
My thoughts are my own.

"I never thought I'd think a thought I never thought before but having thought this single thought I wouldn't anymore."

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

maggiecdva
03-09-2010, 10:24 AM
I always feel girly when I wake up. I sleep in satin nighties or pj's. Wear sleep and travel breast forms and have satin sheets and pillow cases in lavender, purple and pink colors. I love the feeling of being a girl!

hugs - maggie

kimdl93
03-09-2010, 10:42 AM
I don't think at all when I wake up - I have to get my coffee first:roflmao:

Ditto - Coffeeeee, must have coffeee!!!!

t-girlxsophie
03-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Am currently reading this forum in early hours,in my betty boop pj's and fluffy slippers,after a night shift my thoughts immediately turn femme,my other half is at work,so may just spend few hours in jammies,plenty time later to glam up.

Very rarely I allow any boy thoughts to enter my head:daydreaming:

dawnmarrie1961
03-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Ditto - Coffeeeee, must have coffeee!!!!

A qup a qoffee. If you happen to be from Newyork.

Be safe. Be Smart.

Dawn Marrie

Mackenzie
03-10-2010, 12:55 PM
When I first wake up, I am thankful for another day, and I express that to God. I look at my wife, normally still sleeping, and I am in awe at her beauty and grace even as she sleeps. Then, it's to the bathroom and down stairs to let our ever-waiting Border Collie out for her morning run.

diannecourtney
03-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Definitely a girlie thought especially when in a gaff and bra.