PDA

View Full Version : All dressed up and nowhere to go ?

Courtney A Anderson
03-06-2010, 06:04 PM
I just got all dressed up this after noon and don't have any where to go..
Does any body have any sugestion for a gurl to go out in Wisconsin on a warm winter eve ?...
Should I stay in and watch a movie ? ...but what ? ...
Should I go out on the town ?... but where ?...
What to do what to do...:daydreaming:
I need some help ... :battingeyelashes:

tamarav
03-06-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't know how Wisconsin is, but when I have no place specific to go, I just go to the closest mall and walk until I spot something I want to look at. Or I take in a movie or check thrift shops for bargains.

I make sure to stock up on those items I buy from beauty supply places and go where I am generally known. Seems I never have to really think about where to go when I have spare time, it just seems to happen.

I hope you have a great time out exploring.

ellenwannabe
03-06-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm not familiar with Wis. either but anytime I get all dressed up that is just great and I would love to have someone (male or female ) to go out with - my voice is very masculine so I don't talk much in public but I can easily pass when enfemme and I can handle a 3-4 inch heel better than most females I've seen trip around in them - just enjoy yourself and get out where and when you can - Ellen

Courtney A Anderson
03-06-2010, 10:51 PM
thanks... we'll see what happens

Linda-x
03-07-2010, 12:43 PM
I had the same problem a few days ago. It was my birthday so I was determined to have a 'girl' day. My first stop was at a large mall were I ended up with new shoes. Then to a MAC store for some makeup. After that I drove south from Seattle to a large wig salon. Tried on a few wigs but what I walked in with still looks the best. Some more shopping, this time on Capitol hill, then dinner. Made my way to a small club for some blues. I really wanted some cake, so off to downtown Seattle to a classy place with music, and a fun waitress who refused to charge me. I capped the night off with dancing and hanging out with some T-girlfriends at a dance club. Got home at 2:30 am. I think you might need to move here, Lori. :)

charlie
03-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Hello Lori!
For a long time I would dress to the nines, love my look, apply great makeup and then...have to take it off! It was terrible. So I went on line and found a gay bar around where I lived and went there. I felt a bit strange even there, so I sat in the back with a drink and looked at no one. Soon, someone sauntered over and started asking me questions. Then introduced me to their friends. Sure, I sitting with a group of gay men, but they were interested in me and included me in their table. That led to meeting other people at other bars and I got to know people that helped me get better wigs, shoes, makeup and friends. I now go out any time that I'm dressed. Be it out for a drink, dinner, movie or the mall. Get out and build up your confidence! Don't be a pretty shut-in any longer.

MarcieBflo
03-07-2010, 06:07 PM
thanks... we'll see what happens

Lori,
How did you end your day? I won't be able to sleep without knowing . . . :daydreaming:

jillleanne
03-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Sweetie, go to the grocery store. You can admire those nails pushing the cart.

Jennifer Marie P.
03-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Go to the mall or just take drive and enjoy yourself.

Brandi Wyne
03-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Whatever you do, it's always going to be more fun with a friend. Find CDs locally or in your area and strike up a friendship. Going out will be more fun, even just a drive, when you have someone to share it with.

Connie D50
03-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Mona's is a nice place to have diner very good food

http://www.mkelgbt.org/community/guide/power_search.asp?type=restaurant&city=all&zipcode=all

This is a great place to find nice places in milwaukee

Connie

sherri52
03-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Go shopping, enjoy yourself. You don't need a particular place to go when your feeling good.