PDA

View Full Version : Noooo!!!! Sunday Surprise

DonniDarkness
03-07-2010, 09:02 AM
AHHHHHHH, im freaking out!!!!!

I woke up this morning in what the wife didnt tear off the night before, i got up and went to make coffee for us, im banging around n the kitchen getting coffe stuff and when i turn around i see wifeys SISTER laying on the couch staring at me in my purple gstring....she kinda blinked and i beelined for the bed room.......the worst part is when i regained my composure and slinked back up the stairs from the room to finish coffee, she said "Good morning Donni"......She has never called me Donni......uuuugh i think my wife has told her about my cding without my knowledge......How did she just pick Donni from out of the air.......wife and her sis are close and tell each other everything, was i really to assume that her cross dressing hubby wasnt going to come up in convo......what am i to do......i am truly freaking out right now

And who the eff let her in!!!
Donni is scared right now gurls

Phyliss
03-07-2010, 09:07 AM
The CAT is well and truly OUT OF THE BAG NOW. Might as well face it and play with the pussycat.

Andy66
03-07-2010, 09:10 AM
It doesn't sound like she's one bit bothered by it. Why are you worried?

Carroll
03-07-2010, 09:10 AM
I take it that Donni is not a variation of you name?

Karen7cd
03-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Ask for makeup tips...

RADER
03-07-2010, 09:13 AM
I guess the door's came off the closet wall's
Once about 40 year's ago, I was driving a truck, long hall, came home
early one morning, 3 am and went up-stairs to bed. I went into the bed
room, and found 2 almost nude female bodies in bed. WOW. I crept back
down stairs and fell asleep on the sofa. I did not want to wake up the
wrong person. I would have been in Big trouble. The Wife had a out of
town friend spend the night, since I was not goining to be home anyway.
So the lession is: Look arround first, before you venture out. LOL Rader

Stephenie S
03-07-2010, 09:16 AM
I don't see what you are woried about. All she saw was you in a G-string? So? Just ignore the whole thing.

Sandygal
03-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Smile. You've been out and didn't even know it. Go with the flow.

PretzelGirl
03-07-2010, 10:15 AM
I agree with the rest. If you male name isn't Don, then you are out. The best thing is to be comfortable with it. If you tap dance around and act embarrassed, then you add to the false impression of it being something you shouldn't be doing. This is something you want to do. So be proud and be glad she knows instead of afraid. This could be a big step for you, so hold you head up and act confident. And have fun with it!

Kaitlyn Michele
03-07-2010, 10:19 AM
now is your chance...don't say anything but be confident comfortable and strong...let her bring it up and make it a positive thing..

KandisTX
03-07-2010, 10:23 AM
First of all, it sounds as if Donni is out of the closet since she used that name to greet you. Second, if in fact she reacted as you stated, I wouldn't worry since she appears to be okay with the idea of you being a crossdresser. Thirdly, don't stress yourself hon, that's what causes wrinkles. ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Being Paige
03-07-2010, 10:26 AM
wow, sounds like a oppertunity to have another friend whiled dressed. Maybe she is accepting andwouldn't mine seeing donni more often.

Cassandra Lynn
03-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Ask for makeup tips...

Absolutely love that........

But seriously, take deep breaths and relax. If she had wanted to, she could have called you all kinds of unfun things. Get yourself together then either have a talk; all 3 of you or let your wife talk to her and make sure she is 100% cool (or even 60%+). Then just enjoy what alot of us at this time only wish for. :thumbsup: mj

TxKimberly
03-07-2010, 11:10 AM
No reason to be scared - clearly she has known for sometime and still spent the night in your home.

OK, a word of advice to you and everyone else here if I may? Most of us have had a long period where we desperately wanted to share with someone, wanted someone to talk to, and yet we just couldn't do it. Do you remember the weight on your shoulders; the isolation and the loneliness of wanting someone to talk to? Well that is what we condemn our wives and SO's to when we share our secret with them. Now THEY have something that weighs on them, something they want to speak with someone about, and to share the load with.
My advice to everyone is that you should not tell your SO and then expect her not to share it with someone she is close to. While your SO may be the rare one that can tolerate not speaking to anyone, you would be silly to expect it and perhaps even be cruel to her by demanding it.

Clearly your wife accepts this part of you, and part of that acceptance may well have been influenced by her discussions with her sister. It kept it from being some deep, dark, and over whelming thing in her life. Count your blessings, hug your wife, and give your sister-in-law a great big smile and a wink.

Maria in heels
03-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Don't worry about it...as everyone says, the "cat is out of the bag" so you might as well move along and actually, you can enjoy it now! You actually have your wife in a corner now, and can tell her that you would like to dress more (if that is what you want) since she told her sister....and now, the 3 of you can go out...think about that! I say this because I was "outed" many years ago only to my immediate family...we didn't talk about it, but my dad, grandma, 3 sisters, and two stepmothes ( I'm not positive about the 2nd but I'm 99% sure) know about Maria, and NO ONE ever taunted or talked to me about it...

bottom line...you can "use this" now to your advantage...<giggle>

DonniDarkness
03-07-2010, 11:24 AM
My name is Don, but im not called donni by anyone not privy to my Crossdressing to some extent, im starting to calm down some tho, the wifey and her sis hung out drinking coffee untill wifey left for work a few min ago, nothing seemed to be weird tho thank god. Still, i wanna ask the wife if she knows, but at the same time im not sure if i really even want to know either way. im so glad i didnt still have my corset and skullprint stalkings on this morning...wow

Brina Halloween
03-07-2010, 11:26 AM
until she used your femm name, it was purely an embarrassing situation of being caught almost nude in your own home by your sister-in-law. If your name is Don...your assuming way too much, if not ....what is left to worry about?

bikini02
03-07-2010, 11:34 AM
It seems that you have two accepting gg in your life how lucky that is. Relax and enjoy their insights to being a woman. Best wishes!

karen68
03-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Donni if she does know it obviously doesn't faze her or she would have said a remark, so I wouldn't worry and feel happy that she is still friends with you. Unless you really don't want it to get out to people that are close to you. Just look at it this way you have another gg to help you in your pastime. :hugs:

Rachel05
03-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Sounds to me like she is cool with it and sisters do seem to share everything don't they, I wouldn't fret if I was you, easy for me to say I know but she seemed to take it very well from what you said and is she knows her sis is cool with it then why not!

Nicole Erin
03-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Well, CD or not, I imagine getting caught in a g-string was quite the sight. :heehee: I think that alone would be a little embarrasing. Well I mean unless you truely have the body to show off in something like that.

Just yeah, I guess by now you have gotten a grip.

Am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious?

Mirani
03-07-2010, 01:21 PM
and the problem is?????

Teri Jean
03-07-2010, 01:57 PM
After all the advice and the fact it is out of the bag it is time to put on the nicest outfit and move on. Look how many have two women who supports your life style. Licky girl

Teri

SherriePall
03-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Elaborating on what Mirani posted: If there is a problem here, it's her's, not your's.

Sharon B.
03-07-2010, 04:38 PM
So she caught you in a G-string, so what unless you had something else on. I walk around the house sometimes nude sometimes not but then again I live by myself. If a friend or neighbor seen me I would be embarrassed not it is not the end of the world. Carry on like nothing has happened and see where it goes from there.

kristinacd55
03-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Uhhh, Donni, the kitty's outta the bag & isn't going back in!

charlie
03-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Hello Donni!
We are who and what we are. Are you truly ashamed of who you are? Is it really a big deal if your sister-in-law knows that you like to dress in women's clothes? Don't freak out. It is bad for your heart, mind and soul. When my wife found out about my dressing she told almost all of our friends while crying and baring her worries to them. They all still accept me, don't mock me nor really care. We cross dress....it is a part of us. Embrace it and don't feel any more shame. It is a strange thing perhaps to get your mind around, but a part of you.

Shelly Preston
03-07-2010, 05:43 PM
I am sure if your sister in law had a problem with your dress mode, you would have heard all about it by now

Never jump to conclusions. All you can do now is wait and see what happens next

Alice B
03-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Do nothing. There is nothing to freak about and now you can be open with her sister.

Fab Karen
03-07-2010, 06:02 PM
You know they share everything, you shouldn't be surprised. Though it's understandable to be disturbed by anyone being in your home completely unexpected like that- people should show consideration.

Tina L.
03-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Sounds like to me she know and don't care. I would ask the wife if she told sis. My gf daughter saw me in a black lace thong when she had to stay the night without me knowing.
didn't care.

Tina L.

DonniDarkness
03-07-2010, 08:50 PM
girls i wanted to say thx, honestly tho all of it has sunk in and the worst part right now is the unknown scenarios running thru my head. I ve heard her sister be so mean to ppl before, i guess im scared she would say something mean about me to someone else....but the more i think about it the more i realize that would comprimise the wifey and lil' sis's confidentiality. Andyou girls are right if there were something she was going to say i think it would have come up pretty much in the moment

as for having another GG in my life that accepts me for who i am, i really didnt think it would be her....shes so preppy and cheerleaderish....and im so the complete opposite, well we will see in time i guess...im so not gonna push it tho

is today over yet? heh

Karen564
03-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Relax, there's nothing to be scared about....
Consider this your blessing in disguise...

:drink:

jillleanne
03-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Donni, stop freaking out and simply leave the ball in her court. Think about it. If she knows, she is respecting your right to keep you private or it would be all over town. If she doesn't, she simply thinks it's cute to see you in her sisters' pantoes. No big deal either way right? Leave sleeping dogs lie, and she wants to bring it up in conversation, deal with it then, kniwing full well, your wife has told her. If she doesn't, go shopping anyway.

LoriFlores
03-08-2010, 12:08 AM
I agree; you now have two accepting GGs in your life. Be calm, be happy, and enjoy your feminine side. You are very lucky! Maybe a shopping trip is in order, I'd recommend Ross or Marshalls.

Lynn Marie
03-08-2010, 03:59 AM
It seems like when she said "Good Morning Donni" so easily she either knows or she's hot for you in a purple G string! Either way, you win.

Not to worry, what's the worst that can happen? Accept it, and you are free.

TNRobin
03-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Embarassing? You bet, but it's far from the end of the world. On one end she may have just caught you wearing what she thought was your wife's undies. Worst case scenario is that she knows because your wife needed someone to confide in. As Kimberly already pointed out, wives or SOs need someone to talk to from time to time and from the sound of it she may have confided in her; but apparently neither she nor your wife have a problem with it.

I'm not seeing a downside to this, at least not one that's more than just a little embarassment on your part. So let it go. You may now have a friend that you can go out with when your wife isn't in the mood, as long as she knows.

Christina Horton
03-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Well as I see it there are two possabilitys here.
1) she might know your a crossdresser and has no prob with it. (unless she said it in a sarcastic way witch we can't know from the written word.

2) she did not know Your a CD and just fem-ed up your male name cuz your wearing a G-string , and it was ment to tees you alittle.

I think before you talk to your sister-inlaw make sure you ask your wife (if she did in fact) tell her you CD. Just to be safe. Ynk your wife may not have told her cuz she knew her sister would tees you to death and might out you to everyone.

I'm not saying that will happen or for you to freek out just be carefull what your next step will be. This could be the best thing to ever happen to you in the CD world. Have fun and just talk to your wide and get he facts. Tell her what happened and ask for her advice on how to handle it. She might say what you want to here.... Or not. YNK! Good luck and "Franky says relax".

It seems like when she said "Good Morning Donni" so easily she either knows or she's hot for you in a purple G string! Either way, you win.

Not to worry, what's the worst that can happen? Accept it, and you are free.

That's could be it too!

kimdl93
03-08-2010, 10:31 AM
I don't think its a big deal. As so many others have counseled, just be cool and let things develop as they may. I wouldn't even bother asking your wife about it. If it comes up...be cool with it.

SuzanneBender
03-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Dont be scared! If your wife told her about Donni it was prior to her seeing you in a G string and if she was going to be mean and blab well she would have done it then.

If your male name is Don and she was just being a smarty pants you still have nothing to worry about because what guy hasn't messed around with his wife wearing her panties. Ohhh wait this is the wrong forum to ask that question. :heehee:

Be proud play it off like its the no big deal it truly is. To me it sounds like your wife supports you and your sister supports your wife. Welcome to the other side of the closet door. The air out here is a much more fresh.

Brandi Wyne
03-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Well, it could be worse. It could have been her mother! An awkward moment but definitely livable. I hope you have a new friend in her. I so worried about my daughter knowing as I always suspected that she would wait to maximize my humiliation about telling or showing someone else. Now, I'm over that part of it.

2b.Lauren
03-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Certainly, not the end of the world, as many have suggested in earlier post. I think I can understand your initial reaction to seeing her and having her see you. The various scenarios running through your head about this are unimaginable in that moment. I can also understand feeling like you were blindsided with her knowing, calling you by name, and you not knowing or being prepared! However, close sisters do share everything and I am sure maybe your dressing did come up. You mentioned her being kind of mean and I can also understand how that might have freaked you out. I think now it is all fine and you have had time to let this sort of play it's role. No harm no foul but still shocking non-the-less.

MJ
03-08-2010, 01:14 PM
The CAT is well and truly OUT OF THE BAG NOW. Might as well face it and play with the pussycat.

well she knows and is ok. relax and enjoy the new found freedom

suchacutie
03-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Have you talked to your wife??? Isn't that where you need to start, and maybe finish? Until your wife and you are on the same page there is really nothing to do.

Once the two of you have got it all together, you will already know what the deal is with her sister and what else, if anything, should be done. For all we know your wife wants your sister to meet the complete Donni...

Talk with your wife and make sure everything is on the table!

my :2c:

Tina

Kate17
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Donni

Your wife knows and her sister knows. Use the oppotunity to ask them if you could dress and all get together some evening to have some tea to discuss it. What can they say? NO. Wow, that sounds like fun.

jenna_woods
03-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I agree why worry about it the cats out of the bag now