PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and dating girls?

Kaitlyn Michele
03-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Is anybody into this??? Just wondering

JiveTurkeyOnRye
03-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Yes. I like crossdressing and dating girls.

jenifer m.
03-08-2010, 09:35 AM
i underdress when my wife and i go out on a date night.does that count?

Andy66
03-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I always try to crossdress when I date girls. :devil:

Actually, I see no problem with it as long as you make sure the lady is comfortable with it, and don't just spring it on her.

kimdl93
03-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I think my wife might object if I started dating again! When we go out, I do wear a few femme items and some light make up...so subtle that I doubt anyone notice. We have fun with it tho ;)

MissAmy
03-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I've only dated girls. Men are hairy and icky :p

eileendover
03-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Crossdressing and dating girls? - yes.
At the same time? - no.

EnglishRose
03-08-2010, 11:21 AM
God no!

a) I'm married.
b) The only time I've EVER introduced myself to a woman not on the internet was when I was drunk to oblivion on Vodka and Red Bull. I have mostly blacked out what happened that night.

However, I'm only attracted to women, does that answer the question? :)

Magickman
03-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Crossdressing and dating girls?

Yes, I do that. Some girls like it, but most are less than enthusiasatic.

But I am free of the burden of secrecy,that afflicts so many others here.

Overall, I find dating while dressed to a be a source of great fun.

Cassandra Lynn
03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
As MLK said.."I have a dream". In my dream me and my lovely girlfriend are both in the bathroom and bedroom getting ready to go out shopping and have lunch....helping each other with make-up and picking out each others outfits. After a great day shopping it's home to recuperate, try on new clothes and then off to a movie and dinner. Of course the evening ends with wild and passionate girl on gurl sex. That's just for starters, the real dream would be that.......everyday would be like that. :daydreaming: mj :daydreaming:

I think that should answer the question!!

sometimes_miss
03-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Crossdress and date girls. Sure. Where? There are no crossdresser/straight girl clubs anywhere, no crossdresser/straightgirl dating sites (none that work, anyway, they're inhabited 99.999999% by men), and in over 10 years of placing personal ads, I get no responses. Seems to me that there simply aren't many women who have any attraction to crossdressers. Curiosity, sure. Attraction, nope.

kellycan27
03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
All you have to do is look at the "dating guys" threads and you'll see how many profess to only be interested in dating "girls"

NathalieX66
03-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Crosdressing ,and dating girls....I do it.
Crossdressing while dating girls.....I'd definitely do it!

helena.gcd
03-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Crosdressing ,and dating girls....I do it.
Crossdressing while dating girls.....I'd definitely do it!

:iagree: with these statements.

AllieSF
03-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Since I am single and a CD, I do both but so far separately, except for two recent outing with some much younger girls I met. That was super fun, but not really dates, more like a very cool outing with the girls. I have another one planned with a different one for this Wednesday night to see a play. Now, if I could just figure out how to bring that age gap down to be able to call it a true date!

gigiluv
03-08-2010, 04:52 PM
I am not dating since I am married, but if I were dating, I would not have it any other way. In fact, I think cross dressing and dating a lesbian would be a hoot. Better tell her first though.

Kathi Lake
03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Date them? Heck, I even married one!!

:)

Kathi

SweetCaroline
03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Yes. I have had several dates with a woman who not only knew about me being a crossdresser before we met, but actually met and dated me as Caroline. I spend a lot of time out dressed, often at clubs, so if I met who I might be interested in while out, they would probably meet me en femme. At this point in my life, I doubt I could have any sort of relationship with a woman who didn't know about my activities very early on. I'm just too far out there, and it's too big of a part of my everyday life.

Alicia_lynn419
03-08-2010, 05:39 PM
I agree... I would do it as often as I could... Been out with the girls a few times and my new ... er... Friend.. has met Allie and enjoyed some great private times together, but she has not gone out with me dressed in public (yet).

Cathytg
03-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Actually, I was into that. Then I married her.

suchacutie
03-08-2010, 06:51 PM
I crossdress and I date my wife!

It can't get better than that!

tina

sherri52
03-08-2010, 06:53 PM
First I date the girl then later I crossdress(another date)

CharleneT
03-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Well, I'm not a CD, but I date girls ;-)

Truly, I haven't had it (TS status) be a big problem in terms of dating. It is a bit harder now... but... When I was acting out via CDing, I had no trouble finding dates. In fact, I met two women who became "girl friends" while out dressed ( sure made the whole conversation easier...). Be honest and be yourself, you'll be surprised how many women don't really care if you are TG or not.

dana digs sweaters
03-08-2010, 07:19 PM
That's me. I crossdress, and date girls :)

Same here sister, the cool ones totally dig checking out my wardrobe. I've had some fun dates where the girl was wearing an item of mind & was complimented on it by one of her girlfriends. Knowing wink to my date.

Tanya83
03-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Of course! As a matter of fact, the pictures in my profile were taken by my girl on "Date nights" lol :)

Cassandra Lynn
03-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Of course! As a matter of fact, the pictures in my profile were taken by my girl on "Date nights" lol :)

Does your SO have any sisters by chance? :D mj :D

Sammy777
03-08-2010, 11:58 PM
I don't see a problem with dating a crossdressing girl.

But wait ...... Don't "All" Girls do that already? :heehee:

Wait.........
What was the question again? :battingeyelashes:

Oh...... Would I date a Girl ..... While I'm crossdressed??
Ahhhhhh......
Well no, I really don't like dressing like a guy. :lol:

But I guess I could if she asked real nice. :D

bobbie2jean2
03-09-2010, 03:10 AM
I've crossdressed since I was very young (pre-school), and have always been just infatuated with girls -- everything about them .... their curves, their hair, their clothes, their softness, their sensibilities, their fragrance, their minds .... everything. I never shared my secret though. I kept everything in check and separate ..... through almost 20 years of marriage. And then I found the Internet and fellow CDers, and discovered I wasn't alone. It was all very sensual, too, and soon I had the urge to dress fully, to talk to people en femme, to go out and explore my feminine side with people who were understanding, supportive, encouraging ...... CDers, TVs, GGs. All of the above. But I still couldn't tell my wife ...... gee, what happens next? :daydreaming:

MarissaSynth
03-09-2010, 03:19 AM
I told my girlfriend once I surprised her wearing a pair of her undies.She loved it and encourages me to look fem now. I was always into wearing makeup eye liner to school and work so its not out of character for me also i have long hair.

Now when she gets paid she gets me dresses or makeup we shop at the same stores its alot of fun.

Pepper2783
03-09-2010, 03:33 AM
As MLK said.."I have a dream". In my dream me and my lovely girlfriend are both in the bathroom and bedroom getting ready to go out shopping and have lunch....helping each other with make-up and picking out each others outfits. After a great day shopping it's home to recuperate, try on new clothes and then off to a movie and dinner. Of course the evening ends with wild and passionate girl on gurl sex. That's just for starters, the real dream would be that.......everyday would be like that. :daydreaming: mj :daydreaming:

I think that should answer the question!!

I used to have a friend and that was my sexul fantacy with her. Just add getting drunk for me and smoking pot for her. Dirty dirty sex with stocking and lots of licking.Kinky with close on makeup,handcuff,and Nine inch Nails.

prene
03-09-2010, 03:50 AM
Love it.
I adore a womans body. Their look, softness, smell . . .arg.
My last GF was great she taught me a lot.

I would have loved it if she stayed. We had a great time.
She loved it whenever I xdressed and fooled someone especially guys from back and afar.
We talked about switching roles once(Just to see).
I just don't think she was 100% there for that.
We never did, I guess she got scared that we even talked about it.
We are still good friends(maybe)?

vivianann
03-09-2010, 04:26 AM
I have been on a few dates with GG's while dressed enfemme, nothing serious yet, just a fun evening out to dinner or movies. I hope to find a GG who will love me as Vivian as well. Like others here have said, alot of GG's are intrigued by us, however they would rather not get into a relationship with a cder.

dawnmarrie1961
03-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Asked once: "Why do you dress that way? Are you a fag?"
I shook my head and smiled. "No. This is just my way of picking up chicks."

"How's that working out for you?"

"Not so good." I replied.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie