PDA

View Full Version : Has/does anyone else do this?

StephanieS
08-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone. I love reading and learning from you all.
I am not feminine looking at all. To dress all fem would take hours and then not too convincing. I enjoy wearing a bra, breast forms, white polo shirt and walk the mall and be partial fem and keep an eye out to see who notices (this has been an evolution process). I might be crazy but very few who people notice. Last weekend I actually challenged myself and wore my 38D's (I'm 70"/190lbs) bra and forms in a white male polo shirt and jeans and got my airline ticket, through security, on the plane and traveled to may destination partical fem. There have been a few times women travelers have noticed me and gave a acknowledging smile. Has anyone or does anyone else do this? Does everyone see me or am I the only one who looks at womens breats?

Bernadina
08-07-2004, 07:36 PM
I've thought of travelling and wearing breast forms and a bra. I'd want to get a bra with a non-metallic underwire to try and avoid metal detection. Not that it makes much difference these days. They seem to have the detectors tuned up so much they seem to detect the iron in my blood.

Elaine36b
08-07-2004, 10:03 PM
hi Stephanie !!

only this moring I went to the local shop wearing denim trousers, thigh highs, forms, B cup bra, and t- shirt, eye liner and light lips gloss, the lady there looked at me with a knowing smile.

that my bit,

Elaine x

jamiesizzle
08-07-2004, 11:32 PM
A man with breasts is not something anyone want's to point attention to, the poor sole may have a thyroid condition or something, wearing a bra may be nessesarry for him, now if you add make up or other accents then you do make yourself valunerable and are fair game but just the bra and forms will only get you pitty from the average passerbyer in my opion.

StephanieS
08-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Hi Bernadina,
xxx for replying. Girl - could you imagine the sight of being pulled over at security and the the man running his wand over your chest and it going off and asking why? ;) Would they take you to a special room? Somehow I have not seen a woman setting off an alarm for an underwire bra.
I usually wear a thin bra with no underwire. I must admit I don't stand tall going thru the screening - and I do look for the female screeners. One time I was wearing fem blue jeans, hose and loafers and when I put my foot on the shoe check it went off - I thought I was going to die. I raced back and sneaked off and put socks on. When I returned to the screening they must of added 10 more security. That is when the woman laughed at my forms/bra in my brief case. ;)
Love you.
Stephane

I've thought of travelling and wearing breast forms and a bra. I'd want to get a bra with a non-metallic underwire to try and avoid metal detection. Not that it makes much difference these days. They seem to have the detectors tuned up so much they seem to detect the iron in my blood.

Marissa_CD
08-09-2004, 01:11 PM
What I do is go out wearing no make-up or wig a normal t-shirt and maybe capri pants, nude stockings or pantyhose, and normal vans shoes. its funny that no one really pays any attention to it at all. I have gone to pick up food at resturaunts (non drive thru), got gas its really a turn on.
-Marissa-

NewShy21NJmtf
08-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Interestingly enough, I was just planning a similar thing before I read it in this post. Last night my dad asked me to go to CompUSA for him today. I suddenly got this idea to go in drab, and without shaving, but with nails painted bright sparkly pink. Then the idea got me so excited and I started to think I could be more daring. Eventually I stepped out the door in jeans with pantyhose under that noone knew about, my wig, lipstick and my painted nails. I made it all the way to the parking lot, and then chickened out of the wig, but still intended to go through with the rest of it. I got out of the car and realized that my pantyhose, which slim my tummy, slimmed it so much that my already loose jeans (I've been losing weight) were falling off! This I couldn't handle, so I got back in my car and went home.

When I got home, I found a missed call on my cell from dad. (I had planned to just put on a pair of shorts and take the hose off and I was even going to go out in flip flops to show off my painted toe nails.) I wasn't going to return it, but then I did, and found out that he was coming home early. At this point I panicked! I took a few frantic minutes to decide what to do and then quickly removed the nail polish and went to CompUSA, so that my dad would see that I went and that he would not see me with nail polish. When I got home I jumped in the shower to remove residual nail polish and lipstick that I found and then my mom showed up when I got out. My dad ended up not being early, but if he hadn't scared me, my mom would've seen me.

Guess I'm not as brave as I thought, but I do plan to try this another time, like maybe as early as tommorrow. I need to go to the bank. I think the nail polish would be especially exhilerating at the bank as the tellers are mostly female and know me. I'm hoping for a nice reaction when I slip my hand under the window. We'll see.

Also, I had planned to go to Victoria's Secret in my half drag as described above, but I couldn't because of reasons I explained above. I called them today to see if they would fit me for a bra. They said they would be delighted, so I'm going hopefully this week, and I think I will be in some degree of drag. Congratulate me girls! It was my first time out in any form of drag with the excuse of a contest or it being Halloween. Couldn't've done it without the courage and inspiration I got from this forum.

Stephanie

Scaredsis
08-09-2004, 06:07 PM
I can't believe you girls do that. You are much more comfortable than I could ever be.

Marda
08-10-2004, 01:31 AM
Hi StephanieS

Re: Your question ...
"Does everyone see me or am I the only one who looks at womens breats? " ...
Yaauuh ... It seems to me you're probably the only one who looks at womens breasts ...
(Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...:-)
Sorry ... I couldn't resist :-))))

Love / Marda

kay_cd
08-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Hey girls,
I do the guy "look" dressed as a woman all the time. Yesterday I wanted to get a new mini skirt and top and also had to get some things from the hardware store. So for me it was shaved legs a little foundation and blush, womans cargo shorts, womans polo, bra and thong. First stop was for the new skirt and top. Second was the hardware store and then put on the new mini skirt in the lot for the trip home. If anyone has ever noticed they have never let me know. I did have one time when a bra strap fell down from my shoulder and snapped when I put it back up..... Looked around and a guy had a very friendly smile on his face, I did blush!

bralover
09-17-2004, 09:07 PM
Hi girls I go out partly dressed all the time. I wear a bra under a t shirt everyday.usually with forms small ones but they are there. Once i went into a store with my favorite 36b and a tight white pullover very noticable. Ibought a soda and tried to leave when the girl behind the counter started talking to me. I let down my guard a little so she could see more of my chest. she was very nice and i am sure she noticed I hope so. another time i went to a speciality shop to buy something fem and the lady behind the counter asked me if i had boobs i said yes and she said ok see you later. that has become one of my favorite shops. :) Donna

CindyT
09-17-2004, 09:16 PM
I'm not that gutsy yet......

CindyT

DonnaD
09-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Im with ya there, the desire to go out is strong, but the lack of guts and makeup know how is a killer.

Soon, soon, I hope.

Donna... :o

ms. victoria
09-18-2004, 06:06 AM
I went to the post office in guy jeans, hose, small breast forms over a large sweater and heels. It was one of my first times out. I looked mostly boyish. I walked funky because the heels clicked on the pavement. That gave me away. A woman looked at me and said "you better be careful. This is a small town." She scared the snot out of me! I turned around and went home. I have since then gone out in partial. I went to Chicago last week and got all dressed up in my hotel room. Got to the elevator and chickened out.

Missy
09-18-2004, 07:06 AM
I have doon the same thing going out wearing a bra under a white shirt out and about some may notice but do not say anything. Some act like they are blind to it. some don't care. sometimes it maybe the color of bra under the white shirt that can be seen more then others.

Missy :)

Virtue
09-18-2004, 07:08 AM
I'd never go out in public, I just couldn't even imagen it.

mchelle
09-18-2004, 07:44 AM
good luck at Victorias Secret! i had a good time there recently on vacation. i posted my vacation experiences, which is 1 of the best partially dressed times ive had. and many females found out i dressed.

rjazco
09-18-2004, 12:35 PM
I got all dressed up at night . Went to a fast food drive threw.. When i got my order i made sure my skirt was riding high enough to show a lot of leg. I had a white blouse on with my bra stuffed (shoulders back) .. What a RUSH!! The look on the guys face was a mastercard moment.... PRICELESS :p

myld57
09-18-2004, 05:10 PM
I am like a few others here and would never consider going out in public. In fact I have no desire to do so, cross dressing I like to do in private (although I would like to find a friend or 2 to dress up with, maybe that qualifies as being "in public").

I have said elsewhere that I don't think I look good, am not convincing, but that is not why I dress. However, there are girls on here that are very convincing, pretty even, I guess if I looked like them Imigh strut my stuff!! lol

Kiki xox

Virtue
09-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Im like that too, It's private for me, but I have had men think Im a girl on a few occasions and they even commented on me being hot. Im not sure if I could pull it off outside though.

Melissa A.
09-18-2004, 05:39 PM
Going out is mostly a matter of confidence. Although I consider myself quite passable, Even the most beautiful cd will be "read" if she doesnt have confidence in her femininity, or at least act that way. Conversely, many of you who dont think you could ever begin to get away with it would probably suprise yourselves if you tried. I have been going out for a long time, usually at night. Every time, without exception, I am terrified. But exhilirated. The experience of walking about and being percieved as a woman is just indescribable. I stick to some rules- Stay off main drags (pun intended!), avoid situations that may result in conversation,even "what time is it?", (I can look good but can't hide my voice!), and don"t push it- If you start to feel uncomfortable or "not right" for any reason, pack it in. I usually drive to where I am going to take a walk, avoids suprises when walking back up to house. For you urban dwellers, it may work best to just walk. When I have gone out in daylight I have walked a little, but usually just drive. People have looked me right in the eye- pedestrians and other drivers and not given me a second look. What a feeling! Also- even though I love to wear minis and sexy dresses, when going out I usually wear tasteful feminine attire- aknee length skirt and a nice blouse or sweater, for example. Want to look pretty but not attract too much attention. I have had some close calls- being hit on from cars, etc. Scarey but I have always gotten through them. The afterglow of going out lasts a long time and is just heaven to me. I find it worth the risk.

crispy
09-18-2004, 08:35 PM
I have doon the same thing going out wearing a bra under a white shirt out and about some may notice but do not say anything. Some act like they are blind to it. some don't care. sometimes it maybe the color of bra under the white shirt that can be seen more then others.

Missy :)
my fantasy, but I could never do it.

On the rare ccasions that I have gone out wearing a bra I have been very careful to make sure the straps are not visible over the shoulder and across the back. Always wear a heavy sweat shirt or tee-shirt in that situation.

Nikki A.
09-18-2004, 10:43 PM
Done the bra and hose under the clothes too. But usually under a sweater or loose sweat shirt. One time though I wore a clingy tee while in the car back from a short trip. Before I got home I put on a sweater so that the kids wouldn't notice.

jessicam
09-18-2004, 11:49 PM
i have gone out with heels skirt some makeup then had a girl at macy's take my makeup off and reapply it and made me look more like a lady and not a guy in a skirt and hose and 40c breasts which she really didn't noticed till i had told her that i had just got them in vegas we had been talking about makeup for a little bit before this day so she knew about my intentions and she has become a great help and consultant for me. i suggest makeing friends with a comsetics counter girl or guy they are helpful and the ones at my local MAC Cosmetics counter don't pass judgement on me and they all have been very helpful sorry for getting a little off subject

hugs
jessicam :eek: