PDA

View Full Version : beers with the guys....hey dude .....

Wendy me
08-12-2005, 06:54 AM
last night a hot and muggy night we the guys on my street took part in a long time right of summer...drinking beer and enjoying a summer night.....
i could hear that old scrachy radio comming from the old shed next door followed by a few voices laughing and jokeing ...next hey grab some beers and come on over .. i yelled back give me a minnette be right over....

i went in the house and grabed a bunch of beers..my wife asked whats up??? i said that the guys were haveing beers and ...that was enough she said try not to keep the whole street up all night.....latter honey love you out i went..

we were drinking beers and chasers ,, smoking butts and cigars and outher things....and making way too mutch noise but this is summer time to be outside and jhave some fun....

we were sitting around drinking and smokeing and laughing 6 of us all to gether....when one of them the guy sitting in the old lawn chair accross from me is like staring at me and he has this what the fu_k look ....hey dude you an't got no hair in yours pits.....now i catch myselfe too late wearing a tank top t-shirt shaven arm pits....now he says what the fu_k happened there ???
ok i could have tryed to come up with something .. but i drew a blank so i said i shaved them...way too hot to be hairy.....a few well intristing looks then i blurted out shi_ yar i cut it all off from the neck down....one said we don't need to know that gross dude...a nouther one said you gots way too mutch time on your hands ....we got back to importing things like drinking beer....not a word was spoken abought it again .....

Jamie M
08-12-2005, 07:04 AM
hehe , good on you wendy , why bother lying about it . I think that's when people start to poke fun , when they see somebody trying to cover something up . Just be open with it and it leaves them with no-where to go :)

wish my neighbours were like yours , they've all just recently become first time parents and all a bunch of wet lettuce's now . never mind more beer for me :thumbsup:

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Amazing. If I was in that kind of situation I would not hear the end of it for the rest of the day, jokes, remarks, etc..(probably more than a day) See why I have no friends anymore? Oh well for them, time for me to get some new ones.

Sigrid
08-12-2005, 11:22 PM
It's not like they were going to give you any sh*t about it, afterall you brought beer.

carson
08-13-2005, 02:20 AM
Amazing. If I was in that kind of situation I would not hear the end of it for the rest of the day, jokes, remarks, etc..(probably more than a day) See why I have no friends anymore? Oh well for them, time for me to get some new ones.

:( Oh Tristen darlin', don't be so hard on yourself. It's not your hairless body that's lost you friends, it's the way you get so effing drunk and make a fool of yourself when you're my date. :eek: :D :lol:

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 06:40 AM

truth be told thay were probly afraid that i would show just how clean shaven i was ....jokes and ribbing well thats part of the game no big deal....
i mean whats so bad abought some one giving you a hard time ?? just be ready when you can return it .......

Tristen Cox
08-13-2005, 08:15 AM
Simple answer, I don't enjoy the company of guy guys anymore, especially the got to be macho crap.

cosmolovesph
08-13-2005, 09:07 AM
Good answer at the time for sure and glad they moved on for you.

I bet it'll be a non-issue, especially if MANY beers were drunk, they may not even remember that conversation.

Julie
08-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Way to go Wendy! When questions like that are asked and you shove the answer in their face, they usually run and hide. Then you have to tell them, "Don't ask a question you aren't prepared to hear the answer to."

Marianne
08-15-2005, 04:40 PM
One of my stepsons once asked me if I shaved my legs (I didn't at the time, I have very light colored, very fine body hair).

My answer was something like "Nope, I'm just further evolved from the ape than you are..." :D