PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!

NiCo
03-10-2010, 07:45 AM
Was at the hospital today for hysto surgery consultation, basically just asked about procedures. At first the doctor suggested the actual cutting open procedure but I brought up the keyhole method. She said cause I am thin, fit and don't smoke etc [gave up 7 weeks ago, THANK GOD!!! Good timing!?] that it was the best way to do it. However, it meant I’d have to see another doctor in regards to the surgery because she didn't do that procedure. She said around 3 months waiting times.

I left, and as I was travelling home in the taxi I got a phone call from her, she asked if I was okay to have it done next month? Omg, like NEXT MONTH!!

So everything that was to happen next month, is CANCELLED! :D

I'm having my hysto done! I'm so happy. It's been 6 long ass years and this nightmare is finally coming to a close! Nothing can spoil this happiness...except a cancellation! :heehee: [touch wood!]

Tamara Croft
03-10-2010, 08:09 AM
That's great news son :bh: I'm so pleased for you.. stay positive, it won't get cancelled... or mummy will phone them and give them what for :eek:

Adam
03-10-2010, 10:21 AM
yay!!! thats great news :D:D:D:D:D

Kieron Andrew
03-10-2010, 10:34 AM
At bloody last eh!....let us know how it goes next month, im hoping to ask for a referral for hysto at the end of the month when i see my endo & psych :)

Karen564
03-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Congrats !

I'm Very happy for you.
:hugs:

pamela_a
03-10-2010, 01:25 PM
About bloody well time NiCo. I'm soooo very happy for you.:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thornton
03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
WOOTWOOT!!!!:w00t::dance2:

NiCo
03-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Thanks everyone! :hugs:

I honestly don’t think they will cancel on me, cause I’d kill them :guns :roflmao:

Aye K, it’s been TOO LONG a wait. Was getting a little impatient, in case you didn’t already know :heehee: and I will deffo let you know how it goes. Oh and I wish you the best of luck for when you go to ask for the referral I’m sure it’ll be NAE BOTHA and you’ll get it sorted out. Heard anything about your chest surgery? (I GOT REFUSED FUNDING LOL THE CHEEKY £$%^&*’s [just wrote out my MASSIVE complaint letter just five minutes ago] you’d think they would have learnt by now not to do nasty things like that to me!) :devil:

I so want to go out and have a celebratory drink but I’m on a strict healthy diet [omg]. :notlistening:

Kieron Andrew
03-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Aye K, it’s been TOO LONG a wait. Was getting a little impatient, in case you didn’t already know :heehee: and I will deffo let you know how it goes. Oh and I wish you the best of luck for when you go to ask for the referral I’m sure it’ll be NAE BOTHA and you’ll get it sorted out. I hope so, T is starting to give me pains in a certain area, so hopefully it will be a matter of just asking for it....

Heard anything about your chest surgery? (I GOT REFUSED FUNDING LOL THE CHEEKY £$%^&*’s [just wrote out my MASSIVE complaint letter just five minutes ago] you’d think they would have learnt by now not to do nasty things like that to me!) :devil:i'm probably going to go private if i can help it, we are just waying things up financially here, will discuss it with the GIC when i go :)

I so want to go out and have a celebratory drink but I’m on a strict healthy diet [omg]. :notlistening:one or two wont hurt, go down the offie and get some cans that way you cant drink yourself into oblivion in a bar

mistunderstood
03-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Good to hear something going well for you.

NiCo
03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I hope so, T is starting to give me pains in a certain area, so hopefully it will be a matter of just asking for it....

Oh god aye, I had that...well you know anyways but it's sore, worse than so-called PMT pains! WORSE! Get them told! :)

i'm probably going to go private if i can help it, we are just waying things up financially here, will discuss it with the GIC when i go :)

Good luck. I was private previously, it's much quicker. I would recommend it to anyone! Anelca Clinic on Harley street seems a good choice IMO.

one or two wont hurt, go down the offie and get some cans that way you cant drink yourself into oblivion in a bar

Haha aye right, after one ro two it has to be three, then four then five then before I know it I’m lying in the bins singing and acting like an arse. Lol. I think I’ll have a celebratory water instead :heehee: I can’t be trusted with alcohol, I know myself, I know I will end up smashed (tell you something though, once my chest op is out the way…I’m going to get absolutely :censor: for a whole month…I’m going to Portsmouth to visit my mate) :drink:

Good to hear something going well for you.

Thank you :)

Faith_G
03-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Awesome news, Nico!:eg::^5::w00t:

Picklebob
03-10-2010, 11:10 PM
That's excellent news Nico!

Froggy's Angel
03-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Congrats Nico, I am happy for you! :D :love:

Andy66
03-11-2010, 08:00 AM
Congratulations, and good luck! :bh:

Felix
03-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Nic can't tell ya how pleased I am for ya dude :):):) xx Felix

halfman_halfamazing
03-12-2010, 04:54 AM
super glad everything came out ok nico!
i had been worried! now its all better than ok! congrats!

NiCo
03-14-2010, 08:48 AM
Thank you everyone, thanks so much for your support through all this! :D :hugs:

metalguy639
03-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Congrats Nico.