PDA

View Full Version : How did it start for you

SAMANTHA727
03-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Question when did your CDing start in life?

Mine started when I was about 6 years old I had two girls I would spend all of My time with, never with the boys. One day the girls wanted to dress me up and I was all for it I always liked the things they wore. After the 1st time I started doing it all of the time in there house one of the girls mother came in and found me dressed she told me I looked vary cute. She never told My Mom about it and I had years of fun playing as one of the girls and the mother is the one that started calling me Samantha. Those years were vary fun and happy times for me and when I look back it always makes Me smile.

The teen years I would dress up any time I got the chance, when baby sitting for My aunt I would get the kids to bed and dress in her things for a night of being girl.

As an adult I always dress when I could but My ex wife would have nothing to do with it, so it stayed in the closet. I am now marred to a under standing and supportive wife for the last 23 years I came out to her and she just wanted to know what took Me so long to tell her. I just think of all the years I could have been dressing oh what a wast.

I still think of my childhood friends and all the happy times we had and it looks like I will be able to live out My life being girl and guy, more happy times for me. I would like to see both of my childhood girl friends again and if I do I will be all girl just as it all started.

So girls sound off how did it start for you Thanks Samantha

kimdl93
03-10-2010, 09:52 AM
I suspect my first experience was similar to most. I have a still clear memory of the first time, as maybe a 5/6 year old, I found one of my sister's satiny slips and put it on. I also recall some intense recurring dreams...images of women in tights, stockings and corsets....I didn't even know what those things were or where the images came from. In my teen years it came back - wearing my sisters panties and panty hose...and although at times the urge comes and goes, it has never entirely left!

Staci G
03-10-2010, 10:24 AM
About the same I guess I started in my sisters panties then her other things. I remember one time in my very young years I was in a department store I was on stairs to the second floor, I looked up ands saw under a ladies dress she had on pantyhose and panties. I had a fit and sooooo wanted that dress and those pantyhose to be mine. I dodn't get excited about her as musch as I did her clothes. Maybe thats common in us CDers I dont know but I still remember that like yeaterday and it was over 40 years ago. I knew at that moment there was something different and special about me

Cassandra Lynn
03-10-2010, 11:08 AM
I have a difficult time with memory and age, but i would have to guess it was around 6 yo 8 yrs old. Getting into moms things as i didn't have any sisters. It eventually graduated to my friends sisters. Mom caught me on a few occassions but always just chewed me out, told me to stop and never told my dad. There was a period of time around 12 to 14 or so that i wasn't doing it as much, but after that it stayed with me. :) mj

jenifer m.
03-10-2010, 11:16 AM
i started with my mothers pantyhose,and her baby blue silk slip.oh what a wonderful memory.

Cathytg
03-10-2010, 11:52 AM
I have always felt that I was born TG so "when did it start" might not apply here.

However, my first time in fem anything took place when my cousin JoAnne and I exchanged shoes. I was four then.

Tracy19
03-10-2010, 12:01 PM
I tried on my mother's no nonsense control top pantyhose out of curiousity at age 7 and I was hooked. Then I wore her dresses and skirts as I got older. I remember once that I wore a new pair of pantyhose of her's and ripped them and put them back. When she went to wear them and saw the rips in them, she was mad, but not sure if she knew that I did it or not.

tamarav
03-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Wow, that was a long time ago. I remember vividly at age 4 I was at my cousins house and while in the bathroom tried on their slips. Hooked for life!

Later in life my two sisters used me as their practice doll, I went with them everywhere, even dates, dressed as their little sister. Long blonde hair in ringlets, pierced ears, makeup and MaryJanes. Oh what fun.

Now my sisters try to borrow my clothes and want me to do their hair and makeup...

Sherry-Stephanie
03-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Two years ago this month...got a "bug" in my head that I'd like to see what it was like to be dressed as a woman...lasted about two weeks and finally went to the wife and said "You know what I'd like to do"?...after she stopped freakin out a couple of days later, we started this "journey" and it's lead us to where we are today...with a few significant "bumps" along the way to say the least...but Stephanie's grown and is here to stay....wouldn't change it a bit!!!

and as Mr. Harvey would have said...."and that's the rest of the story"!!!!!

MissAmy
03-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Early Preteens probably. Tried panties on and then anything I could get my hands on. The only thing that sucked is that they weren't mine and coudln't wear them like I wanted.

Now that's over with I'm quite happy with my little collection.

Abbey Lane
03-10-2010, 05:42 PM
I was like 5 years old and my mom would come home from work and place her girdle on back of the bathroom door and hang up her stockings. Some how I felt the stockings and wow they were so fine. I always remember that but actually started to dress in her bras by age 10 or 11 with stockings and now 50 years later I still love the feel of stockings not pantyhose..

kimdl93
03-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Two years ago this month...... as Mr. Harvey would have said...."and that's the rest of the story"!!!!!

Wow, 2 years! I've been dealing with this for 40, dealing well with it for maybe 12 years. I'm amazed at how you've progressed!!!!!!

Jean Ann S
03-10-2010, 09:29 PM
A girlfriend I lived with while in college got me started dressing
It started with makeup ,,,,she sold makup door to door
sorta like Mary Kay etc
and she need a face to practice on
About a month later she decided we should see how it would look with a complete outfit
When I saw myself in the mirror I was totally Hooked

Jean Ann :daydreaming:

sherri52
03-10-2010, 10:03 PM
My mother use to use me as a pin cushion when she made dresses for some girls who had less. I hated it because she dressed me in front of the window. I was 6 then. About two years later I started trying on her clothes but never thought even today that the modeling had any part of it.

Michelle-Leigh
03-10-2010, 11:07 PM
My start was at the age of four, in a girls' witch costume on Halloween. I wore the satiny gown for days afterward, until it became ragged and had to be discarded....

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Lindberg had just landed in Paris..................:battingeyelashes:

suchacutie
03-10-2010, 11:33 PM
August 2005 I dressed in platforms, stockings, garter skirt and silky black top as a bit of a joke for my wife. She took one look and said, "We HAVE to buy you a dress...just LOOK at those legs!"

Tina was born and we've never looked back!

tina

Electra
03-11-2010, 04:20 AM
I started cd-ing actively late in life, when I was around 40 years old, but the desire to wear fem clothes was in me when I was much younger, about 10-12 years old. However, in the social milieu that I lived in as a boy actual cd-ing would have been impossible for me. But I remember an incident when I was 12-13 years old that still excites me when I think about it.

I was helping my mother in the kitchen arranging things and happened to drop a tin and spill all the rice in it on the floor. As it happened, an uncle of mine was in the kitchen also and he said to my mother jokingly, 'You know, you should make him wear skirt, blouse and apron and clean up the mess he has made.'. I remember blushing and getting enormously aroused ( I had come into puberty already). My mother didn't do as my uncle had suggested but I have often wished she had. :o :o

Mandy
03-11-2010, 04:33 AM
I started off CD'in by wearing my mothers green cord skirt & brown suede boots, was well aroused by it :battingeyelashes:

My mum actually caught me and asked if I had "gone funny in the head"!:doh:

Was I bothered, No, it didnt stop me in the slightest:D
:heehee:

Sandra65
03-11-2010, 05:49 AM
I must've been 7 or 8 when a girl came to school wearing tan tights and I was fascinated so much by them. From that moment on I wanted to wear them. I started with my mother's tan tights but quickly developed a taste for black.

Imogen_Mann
03-11-2010, 06:02 AM
I think I've answered similar threads before, but as I have time to think, I realise things may not be as I first thought.

For me, I now believe it was sibling jealousy, leading me to believe that girls got more attention than boys. (my sister was very ill and took up most of my parents time) So i took up dressing as a girl... It certainly got me some attention, Maybe not the right kind... But any attention was better then none. I sometimes wonder if the overdose (accidental) I took when I started dressing was not in some way related to the whole debacle ?

Stefanie_in_Mt
03-11-2010, 06:46 AM
It started for me at around age ten, I had been doing laundry and always thought my moms panties felt really silky, so one day I tried them on, I was hooked for life. It wasn't long Every chance I got I would be in her closet wearing her dresses, skirts.
great memories

bron
03-11-2010, 06:57 AM
I see only one other cd has started late in life....like me. I was about 38 when i realised there was another side of me that needed attention. I am 58 now and recognise my fem side is part of me and as you should all know, wants to be noticed.

Tina B.
03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Somewhere between 6 and 7 I discovered My sisters things in the bathroom hamper, panties, bra, garter belt, and hose. I started "reading while soaking in the tub" wink, wink, I'll say no more. I can remember to this day my brother banging on the door yelling for me to hurry and get out, he needed to get in there. The scramble to get undressed, into the water, fast wash, dry off and walk out with book in hand, so innocently. Those where great times, even better when I got older and could stay home alone, when mom worked.
(Cough, Cough, I don't feel good today, but I'll be alright home alone, type thing.) It was great having a big sister, I missed her and her clothes when she went and got married.
Tina B.

suit
03-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Has anyone ever got the feeling that there may be pheromone receptors in places other than our nasal passageways ?
Speaking of the basic rat like wiring that drives sexual attraction
(and the range and polarity that in tales)
and while speaking in tong , misplaced modifiers make for confusion.
Any thoughts ?

Sweet Cindy
03-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Started young, like most. Strangely drawn to the lacy and silky things in the laundry hamper. I didn't know why, but I wanted my own.

So I actually made my own lingerie. I cut up two pairs of my boy undies to make a bra and thong. I even sewed some lace trim along the edges!

willowgurl
03-11-2010, 10:33 AM
hi, Although like most I remember trying onMom's shoes and stuff when quite young, my true journey began at age 14 when my buddy Jonny and his sister dressed me as a cheerleader for Halloween. I became a girl that night in every way you can imagine. Willow

NicoleScott
03-11-2010, 10:46 AM
My earliest recollection is looking at the models in the Sears, JCPenney, and Montgomery Ward catalogs, at about age 5 or so. Certain models with certain looks really captivated me, and I knew that it was somehow not expected of me as a little boy to have such interest. I always look at magazines (like Look & Life) to see pictures of women, especially those with deep red lipstick, pretty hair and makeup, and high heels. Around age 10 I started to sneak into the bathroom and put on lipstick. Into my teen years I tried more things, especially lipstick and high heels, and started dressing in private in my twenties. In my thirties, I really started to put it ALL together: my own clothes, pantyhose, high heels, wigs, eyelashes, jewelry, and makeup. In the years since, I experiment less and stick with the things I know excite me: over-the-top everything: short skirts, glittery jewelry, perfume, very high heels, long and thick eyelashes, heavy makeup, and dark red lipstick (applied heavily) with long nails painted to match.

Heidi_slave
03-14-2010, 07:10 PM
I am now marred to a under standing and supportive wife for the last 23 years I came out to her and she just wanted to know what took Me so long to tell her. I just think of all the years I could have been dressing oh what a waste.

Wow, interesting. I sometimes wonder if my SO knows more than I think. I'd love to know what she knows and if she's supportive, but it's like playing Russian Roulette.

Heidi

SheriM
03-15-2010, 08:56 AM
It was my mother's girdle that first got me hooked. I was very young, way before puberty. I would try on her girdle and later her stockings every chance that I got. When a teenager, I bought my first girdle, an "action leg brief girdle" I think from Sears. It was too big and I even took it back. It was later in life that I got past under dressing the lower half of my body and finally started wearing a bra, skirts, jeans, tops, etc.
I just love wearing womens clothes.
Sheri