PDA

View Full Version : Have to tell big supprise today

BonnieJG
03-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I've been dressing around the house and keeping it to the bed room when the wife is around and sometime l get to walk around the house . BIG supprise today she told me to go and get tea from Tim's this morring and you can go the way you are. I was fully dressed up. What a big supprise this moring fully dressed and she is letting me go outside to Tim's for tea for her What's next? Yes I went fully dressed. :) This is the first time she has let me go near the door or even thing of going outside. Just have to let you now . . .

kimdl93
03-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Not sure what Tim's is, but I guess that's a step in the right direction. Don't suppose she went with? Did you enjoy tea with her afterward?

Andria
03-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Wow. So how did it go?

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Sounds like a big step for her and step to accepting this part of you.

Kiera79
03-10-2010, 03:52 PM
You know it shouldn't matter what she thinks or approves. This is your decision to make, your body to flaunt, and your money spent on the clothes you are wearing. But, I'm glad you did it. Feels like nothing else.

CalvinKlein
03-10-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm guessing Tim Horton's? Good stuff

joank
03-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Been to tim's at a resturant in British Colombia. Good food. Was on a drive to Alaska with my wife. Anyway, congradualtions, your wife feels you pass.

Kendra Irene
03-11-2010, 02:25 PM
So, did you go in or go to the drive-thru?

Kendra

sherri52
03-11-2010, 02:29 PM
That's great Bonnie and kudos to your wife for taking another step toward exceptance.

Lynn Marie
03-11-2010, 02:38 PM
For some reason I just hate to hear you talking about how your wife "let" you do this and "let" you do that. I realize that we are all CD's here, but we are still free people and not in slavery to any master.

It takes courage to stand up in your heels and stockings and be a CD. We are not doormats, wimps, or milquetoasts. We are women hear us roar!

StacyCD
03-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Make sure that she knows how much you appreciate her!

Shelly Preston
03-11-2010, 03:49 PM
It sounds like you had a wonderful time Bonnie

I am sure you will have more adventures in the future

For some reason I just hate to hear you talking about how your wife "let" you do this and "let" you do that. I realize that we are all CD's here, but we are still free people and not in slavery to any master.

It takes courage to stand up in your heels and stockings and be a CD. We are not doormats, wimps, or milquetoasts. We are women hear us roar!

Lynn
Never to be too quick to judge. This could be Bonnie's wife relaxing a previously agreed boundary

msniki48
03-11-2010, 03:57 PM

Hmmmm i isn't this a bit harsh, Lynn? Many of us girls gain the respect and eventual acceptance, by allowing our SO to see things at their pace, ....baby steps, so as not to overwhelm them. I think Bonnie has respected the boundaries, that her wife was comfortable with, and i think bonnie's wife has come to a new level of acceptance.

We all make choices when it comes to dressing. Bonnie has chosen to work at a slower pace so they can grow together, as many of us in here have done.

just my 2 cents:battingeyelashes:

:hugs:

Brenda456
03-11-2010, 04:09 PM
What a sweet surprise. Let her know how much you love her and appreciate her. :)

Lynn Marie
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Hmmmm i isn't this a bit harsh, Lynn? Many of us girls gain the respect and eventual acceptance, by allowing our SO to see things at their pace, ....baby steps, so as not to overwhelm them. I think Bonnie has respected the boundaries, that her wife was comfortable with, and i think bonnie's wife has come to a new level of acceptance.

We all make choices when it comes to dressing. Bonnie has chosen to work at a slower pace so they can grow together, as many of us in here have done.

just my 2 cents:battingeyelashes:

:hugs:

Okay, you're right. Just something from my prior life jumping up and down. Just never cared for bossy, pushy, woman or men for that matter. I actually work for a woman, and she's great. It's sort of a matter of respect between people.

Ruth
03-11-2010, 05:54 PM
I think msniki's comment is right pragmatically, but you're right, Lynn, in feeling that there is something amiss in a relationship where you have to get permission to go out the front door.
The something amiss is of course that society does not accept CDers readily, and as married CDers we have to work out some kind of boundary conditions for our CDing so that our partners can feel comfortable with what we do.
But it still sucks.

withasmile
03-11-2010, 05:58 PM
It is your body to do what you want. Of course it is. Here's the thing, though. There are consequences to everything we do, good and bad. And our actions effect other people. Does it matter to you what your wife thinks and feels? If it doesn't, you probably shouldn't be married.

I've discussed this with my husband some. So far it seems like his desires to be caught dressed are limited to hotels, and Halloween parties. He hasn't admitted to wanting more to me at any rate except in fantasies, but from what I read on this site I'm betting he does. I could go along with that.

Now am I comfortable with it? I don't honestly know. He's not very convincing as a girl dressed, he's very tall, linebacker build, thick arms... I can't decide either if that's good or bad. I don't know that I really want him to look like a girl. I mean I like guys. I find other women attractive, and might be willing to experiment a little (probably why he married me), but I am mainly attracted to men. I really don't want my friends or family, or children to know either. Does that make me a bad person?

jenifer m.
03-11-2010, 06:44 PM
sounds exilerating! god i miss the feeling of going out fully dressed as a woman.its been over three years.im glad you had the guts to go out like that.you go girl!!!!

Lynn Marie
03-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi there withasmile. "He's too tall with a linebacker build and thick arms." Hope I got that right. My suggestion is to help her (him) dress up as attractively as possible minimizing the worst of the male physical attributes. She may end up looking a little on the heavy old lady side, but if you are with her, arm in arm, she will look wonderful. Just like two people who care for one another.

So make her up and take her out just like you would do for any other girl friend. She'll love you for it, and I think you'll love it too.

t-girlxsophie
03-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Sounds like this is one giant leap forward in your Relationship,I do hope it goes
onwards and upwards from here.Maybe this is her only now realising that you are still the man she married,and that your Dressing is nothing to fear

And dont worry too much about passing.I dont think that is be all and end all,Just go out and Enjoy your new freedoms that are hopefully coming your way

BonnieJG
03-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks to all all the words .
That night she said let's go shopping OK so we when shopping at value village and she started to pick out top's paints p j's dress $ 90.00 for me yes she pick out stuff too . Well i gest this is the start of letting me dress up more and more. Well what ever I love it and I get to dress up more and more now . This week I'm thing of asking her to do the make up ?

BonnieJG
03-17-2010, 09:54 AM
So, did you go in or go to the drive-thru?

Kendra

Yes I did

MaryAnn40c
03-17-2010, 11:02 AM
Not sure what Tim's is, but I guess that's a step in the right direction. Don't suppose she went with? Did you enjoy tea with her afterward?

Tim's or Timmy's or simply Tim Horton's is a coffee/donut place Canada wide ...soon to be in the US.....

Laura Evans
03-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Congratulations, Bonnie, it was a giant step forward for both of you and this can only enhance your relationship.