PDA

View Full Version : Do you have what it takes

Rebecca Jayne
03-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Spring is about to spring amd pretty soon so will all the new fashions.

Are you going to be the girl of your dreams this season

are you going to be loud and proud?

Are you a crossdresser who stays on the sideliness or are you going to get out there and show the world who you are

Do you wear your lipstick brightly?

are your nails perfect, neat and trimmed?

Is your mascara running?

Are your forms in place?

Cheryl T
03-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Already shopping for my spring outfit.
As for the rest...I'll be out and about being me as I have been for the last 6 years. Wish I hadn't stayed hidden all those years. Life is much too short to not be yourself and enjoy all you can be.

aggi123
03-10-2010, 11:51 PM
I have May 15th scheduled for my first outing. Here's hoping I don't chicken out! :eek:

AliceJaneInNewcastle
03-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Spring is about to spring
It's early autumn here in the southern hemisphere. :)

bron
03-11-2010, 07:07 AM
sadly....no to all the above.

Karen__Starr
03-11-2010, 07:32 AM
I am prepared, have all my spring clothes out and have purchased new crop tops as I like to show some belly off.

marie354
03-11-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm certainly ready for better weather. I've browsed sever online stores like Blair.com looking for something new.
I'm in Ocean City, Maryland, and the boardwalk stores are finally starting to open up. They will have deals on last years fashions now, and soon the new arrivals will be for sale.
:daydreaming:

Megan70
03-11-2010, 07:50 AM
sadly....no to all the above.
Same here for me, I like I think most of us can say have all the clothes we can possibly wear in a lifetime and then some. Where are we going to wear all this stuff, or is it only props for vain photographs. I go out dressed in public once or twice a week and here is no way i could ever use up all the clothes and combinations i foolishly spent money on, on impulse. No thank you, i 'll pay for a wig styling instead.:straightface:

Tina B.
03-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Spring is about to spring amd pretty soon so will all the new fashions.

Are you going to be the girl of your dreams this season

are you going to be loud and proud?

Are you a crossdresser who stays on the sideliness or are you going to get out there and show the world who you are

Do you wear your lipstick brightly?

are your nails perfect, neat and trimmed?

Is your mascara running?

Are your forms in place?

1. Always am, the girl of my dreams.
2. No, Never loud, it's no lady like.
3. Yes, I will stay on the side line, I like it here.
4. Yes
5. Pretty close
6. Never, I use the good stuff.
7. My forms are just fine think you!

Tina

Same here for me, I like I think most of us can say have all the clothes we can possibly wear in a lifetime and then some. Where are we going to wear all this stuff, or is it only props for vain photographs. I go out dressed in public once or twice a week and here is no way i could ever use up all the clothes and combinations i foolishly spent money on, on impulse. No thank you, i 'll pay for a wig styling instead.:straightface:

Use up? I am a stay at home, and I use up outfits all the time, There is no such thing as having to much, I may not be out, but I still want to have a change in looks, and something new for the season.
But a wig styling would also be nice
Tina

Michelle-Leigh
03-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Barring any problems, I have plans to shave and make ready for open public display, go to the city and model my "new" pretty blue dress in the mall there....

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/Michelle-Leigh%20General%20Pix/PrettyBlueDressSmall.jpg

Jennifer Marie P.
03-11-2010, 09:19 AM
I think Im already the girl of my dreams and I do show it out and show the world the girl I am.

kimdl93
03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
I've got several new spring skirts - just been waiting for warmer weather for their debut!

sherri52
03-11-2010, 10:05 AM
I've even planted flowers around my store to help get my girl up. Not that I have any problem there, most people know now.

jenifer m.
03-11-2010, 10:35 AM
wow so many questions.well i guess i dont count cuz its like summer all year around whare i live so the way i show the girl i am is i do shorts with pantyhose now,or girls shorts and girls flip flops with my anklet,and of course clear polish on toes,and fingers.

vikki2020
03-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Oh, I can't wait! Looks like short skirts and dresses are going to be the fashion trend this summer, so, after all, I'll finally be "in" style!

Brenda456
03-11-2010, 04:14 PM
I bought a sweet swimsuit coverup just last week!

Megan70
03-11-2010, 05:48 PM
I do have to "test Drive" about 6 skirts I bought from Goodwill and Fashion Bug, and some nice sweater like tops and fancy blouses.

Kaz
03-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I am "in the frame"... but by nature I am a last minute, impulsive sort of girl... but Spring is on my mind big time!

It is also my birthday on the 19th so lots of potential treats in store...!