PDA

View Full Version : Where are you?

Natalie x
08-12-2005, 11:41 AM
I was just wondering: each of us has our own idea of what we want from life, and that obviously includes our crossdressing, so where are you on your chosen path?

I started late in life, and I am much further along the way than I could have dreamed a few months ago. Ultimately, I would like to be able to live freely as Natalie full time. So I am, maybe, halfway along my chosen path.

What is your destination and how near are you to reaching it, or have you already arrived?

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 12:56 PM
I right here, I was thinking 'if the weather holds out' I might try to make it over to the other side of the room by tomorrow :rolleyes:

LouiseCassell
08-12-2005, 01:00 PM
I right here, I was thinking 'if the weather holds out' I might try to make it over to the other side of the room by tomorrow :rolleyes:

domt you go over-doing things girl!

Toyah
08-12-2005, 01:03 PM
I am here if it helps. As for life I tend to take it day by day although I usually at make it out of at least one room

Emily Ann Brown
08-12-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm with Tristen, ........... my game plan today covers the weekend and no more. I never in my wildest dreams saw myself where I am today. I'm having a lot of fun and can't think of much to change.

Emily Ann

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 01:05 PM
domt you go over-doing things girl!
I f e e l.......

*gasp*

*thud*

Wendy me
08-12-2005, 01:09 PM
wow good question well i think that i am doing a lot better than i thought i would....i never thought that by now i would be alive let alone retired ... so all things together i am happy...and my dressing shopping and playing are ok for now ,...working on my wife to get beetter with it we are making small steps and alot more of them and faster
i could complane but why ??? if something is not going my way well lets change something to make it happen....life is way too short to waite for the earth to get out of your /my way .....just get out and make it happen....so i guesse i am happy....

Mx Justina
08-12-2005, 01:16 PM
I was just wondering: each of us has our own idea of what we want from life, and that obviously includes our crossdressing, so where are you on your chosen path?

I started late in life, and I am much further along the way than I could have dreamed a few months ago. Ultimately, I would like to be able to live freely as Natalie full time. So I am, maybe, halfway along my chosen path.

What is your destination and how near are you to reaching it, or have you already arrived?

Natalie... The best analogy I can use for myself is to simply describe as if being in a very fast, maneuverable Gran Prix car, and I've managed to avoid all kinds of intentionally created obstacles, then moving down the straightway at ferociously fast rate...but then suddenly with screeching brakes forcibly slowing down to an abominably slow speed, due to an all-too-huge societal/species (natural programming) BARRIER...

The big reality of what standard humans are ultimately about... Not just exhaspirating...but infuriating (to me) because I know that I don't have a extra thousand years to wait, until humanity sees things differently.

Sour...(not merely bittersweet)...time waits for no one.

J.

mand
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Where am I now?...........................I think the best description of it would be "in limbo".

love mand xxx

Toyah
08-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Where am I now?...........................I think the best description of it would be "in limbo".

love mand xxx

Ive been there it was somewhere near Preston I think:D

mand
08-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Ive been there it was somewhere near Preston I think:D

Preston :) ...................and here was me thinking it was somewhere down South :rolleyes:

Toyah love, I had a liitle bet with myself on who would be the first to say something like that.................I'm pleased to say it was a safe bet ;)

lots of love mand xxx

Toyah
08-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Preston :confused: ...................and here was me thinking it was somewhere down South :rolleyes:

Toyah love, I had a liitle bet with myself on who would be the first to say something like that.................I'm pleased to say it was a safe bet ;)

lots of love mand xxx

What did you win for yourself:)

mand
08-12-2005, 01:53 PM
What did you win for yourself:)

Well I couldnt lose really :)
I won a large Vodka and Orange, and an hours worth of peace and quite whilst they all watch Coronation Street and Eastenders in another room ;)

love mand xxx :)

Rachael Warren
08-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Having found all of you girls, I can confirm that I am "Off the fence"!

Rachael. :)

Natalie x
08-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey, y'know, I love this place! It is the antidote to the world. Bless you all, every one of you!

Wendy - I think our lives are almost parallel

Justina - You deserve to be happier

Toyah - I love you, you are as mad as me

Rachael - That is great to hear - keep it going

Louise, Tristen, Emily - you should try not to take on such impossible challenges

Mand - Pour one for me, I'll be round there in 20 minutes

Love, Natalie

arula
08-12-2005, 04:47 PM
I've already chosen my path. Since finding this sisterhood my CDing has become more fun, more intense, more satisfying. It is the most favorite hobby next to my music. Who would want anything else. Go to a gig, play music, drink beer, watch beautiful girls dancing, get paid, go home, get dressed and be sexy, enjoy this forum, email girlfriends and reach that level of happiness :p Love you, XO arula

Laurie Ann
08-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks to this forum and all the girls who respond here I am much further along than I thought I would be. I have used the strength gained here to actually go out in public. I went on a buisness trip and dressed during some down time. A story outlined on a thread I posted here this is all because of the women in this family.

Toyah
08-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey, y'know, I love this place! It is the antidote to the world. Bless you all, every one of you!

Wendy - I think our lives are almost parallel

Justina - You deserve to be happier

Toyah - I love you, you are as mad as me

Rachael - That is great to hear - keep it going

Louise, Tristen, Emily - you should try not to take on such impossible challenges

Mand - Pour one for me, I'll be round there in 20 minutes

Love, Natalie

Nah I am madder I eat razor blades. Well my face seems like that after I shave

Lana
08-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Methinks I'll stay right here next to the donuts, there's been talk that they might make a run for it, and I've heard rumors of a coffee run :chained:

Kiss Kiss and all that stuff, Lana :whistling

Deborah
08-12-2005, 09:34 PM
My transition is like a car in Seattle traffic on I-5 at rush hour. Going nowhere until i complete college.:rolleyes:

JayeEdgar
08-12-2005, 10:12 PM

Hmm, so many thoughts are going through my head.

Let's see...at 61 I am post-mid-life crisis, and have come to realize that in my day-to-day life, I am nowhere near where I thought I would be at this point in my life, as a result of decisions made (or not made) years ago, and though I often yearn for "the road not taken," I am where I am and have little prospect of changing it.

As for my crossdressing, there is no destination involved. It is static, not dynamic. I dress because I enjoy the physical sensations it engenders, and because of the various emotional benefits it provides. I feel alternately "wicked and depraved" (engaging in an activity often considered "beyond the pale") and yet, strangely enough, also "fresh and innocent" (exploring the nuances of new persona, which allows me to set down some of the emotional "baggage" I have accumulated over the years). It is a fantastic (it its literal sense) retreat from the reality of my day-to-day life.

So I enjoy it as the moment presents itself, with no purpose in mind, but return to my regular life refreshed and revitalized, ready to tackle again the problems and stresses that confront me.

I find this forum a wonderful haven, where we can discuss those thoughts and feelings that we must normally hide from the rest of the world. I am very grateful that it exists.

JayeEdgar

kazeparker
08-12-2005, 10:54 PM
I am at the end of my path.

I never really intended to do much with CDing in the first place except wear some simple clothes to feel normal, like I was suddenly the correct gender. That was accomplished a long time ago, and I always have access to that resource, though I will never improve the wardrobe or expand my ability to look more like a girl because I don't have any goals to become a CDer full time. Originally, my path was to become a girl in as many definitions of the word possible, but like some who are transgendered, I do not wish to undergo any surgery or hormones for various medical and monetary reasons. Now, as I see it, the only time I'll portray a girl in a public or virtual setting is either on a forum such as this one or a video game, unless advancements are made to where I could either feel at ease with a transition or other methods of becoming a girl are created. Until then, all my paths concerning this, including my CDing paths, are at an end.

However, I believe that is just my path in this life. I believe that after I complete this current life, if my soul so chooses, it can be reborn again, and if it is determined enough to be a genetic girl, then the next time it will be true and I can live a truly happy and fulfilling life and feel complete. And I have no problems with being patient, if that is the outcome I forsee.

Holly
08-12-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm here. And I'm happy to be here. That in and of itself is a big accomplishment. I've just about managed to get rid of a lot of the baggage that comes with being a CD... guilt, shame, remorse, fear, mostly all gone. I can see the path of my life ahead, but the ultimate destination can't be seen due to the twists and turns that lie ahead. And that's okay, too. I know I'm moving ahead and that just proves that I'm still alive. Any day on this side of the dirt is a good day. I don't know where I will eventually end up... all I do know is that I will be with someone I love very deeply (hi honey), I'll have family that love me for who I am, and I'll have sisters all over the world only a mouse click away. Life doesn't get any better than that!

samanthajay
08-13-2005, 12:13 AM
in farther then i have been in he last october then i have in my whole life. sine then i have been upgradeing samantha looks wise alot better and i having fun doing what i do. :D

Jonien
08-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Preston :) ...................and here was me thinking it was somewhere down South :rolleyes:

lots of love mand xxx

Quite right Mand it is down south in a little place just at the end of M11

Natalie x
08-13-2005, 08:38 AM
I'm here. And I'm happy to be here. That in and of itself is a big accomplishment. I've just about managed to get rid of a lot of the baggage that comes with being a CD... guilt, shame, remorse, fear, mostly all gone. I can see the path of my life ahead, but the ultimate destination can't be seen due to the twists and turns that lie ahead. And that's okay, too. I know I'm moving ahead and that just proves that I'm still alive. Any day on this side of the dirt is a good day. I don't know where I will eventually end up... all I do know is that I will be with someone I love very deeply (hi honey), I'll have family that love me for who I am, and I'll have sisters all over the world only a mouse click away. Life doesn't get any better than that!
Several girls have said much the same thing, but Holly summed it up nicely. Thanks for sharing, girls. I think it's wonderful that so many of our sisters are happy and content with their CDing and with themselves; you are truly balanced individuals in an often chaotic world.

I'm not envious, though, because I am enjoying every step of my journey. It is an adventure for me, an exploration of an aspect of my character that has been hidden for years, an education in understanding others, a challenge to learn new skills, a creative odyssey and a wonderful party with like-minded people all over the world. Heck, I could not have dreamed that this road would be so much fun when I set out on this journey only four months ago. I still haven't found Preston, yet, but it's definitely "up north".