PDA

View Full Version : If there was a pill....

Phoebe Reece
08-12-2005, 11:45 AM
With all the posts going on about purging, quitting crossdressing, etc., It brought to mind a hypothetical question:

If someone invented a pill that you could take that would completely and permanently make the desire to crossdress go away, would you take it?

My own answer to that would be an emphatic No.

Why: I have too much fun with all this to give it up. I have met so many interesting people through my crossdressing, I would hate to think I wouldn't meet people like that again. lt would also take away the softer side of my personality leaving only the shell of the person I am now. I doubt I would benefit from any of that.

I'm a great believer in personal freedom. If such a pill existed I would find myself doing everything possible to get it's use banned or discredited, because sooner or later, either society or the government would try to make all of us take it.

LouiseCassell
08-12-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm a great believer in personal freedom. If such a pill existed I would find myself doing everything possible to get it's use banned or discredited, because sooner or later, either society or the government would try to make all of us take it.

If you believe in personal freedom that you would be trying to prevent people taking it who would have wanted to take it if you got its use banned??

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 11:50 AM
;)
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1411

Ashley in Virginia
08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Personally, i would be all over it like white on rice. I'd quit in a heartbeat if I could definately do it.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621&highlight=quitting

Jamie M
08-12-2005, 12:10 PM
No i wouldn't , i'm comfortable and happy with who i am now and as you yourself say why would i stop doing something that's such fun. However if you'd have asked me as much as 12 months ago I may have answered differenlty

Wendy me
08-12-2005, 12:16 PM
ok can't quit i just got a new outfit....silly that would so not right..............

Angela Burke
08-12-2005, 12:18 PM
NO !!!

Love Angela XX

Katie Lynn
08-12-2005, 12:21 PM
That would be a big HELL NO! I have way to much fun...

Gemma Rhodes
08-12-2005, 12:24 PM
A big NO from me too.

Im loving my life now and have so much to look forward to in the next couple of months.

Stephanie Brooks
08-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Geez, I voted the first time around, but didn't post.

For this thread, NO. I wouldn't take it. In the prior thread, I voted, "RED: Become a real woman and live life as they do".

It's not that I like being this way, I rather hate it. It is, however, me.

Pull the plug on Stephanie, and you may as well pull the plug on me. There'd be nothing remaining.

Toyah
08-12-2005, 01:15 PM
With all the posts going on about purging, quitting crossdressing, etc., It brought to mind a hypothetical question:

If someone invented a pill that you could take that would completely and permanently make the desire to crossdress go away, would you take it?

My own answer to that would be an emphatic No.

Why: I have too much fun with all this to give it up. I have met so many interesting people through my crossdressing, I would hate to think I wouldn't meet people like that again. lt would also take away the softer side of my personality leaving only the shell of the person I am now. I doubt I would benefit from any of that.

I'm a great believer in personal freedom. If such a pill existed I would find myself doing everything possible to get it's use banned or discredited,

because sooner or later, either society or the government would try to make all of us take it.

I am with you all the way, why get rid of something that makes you feel and look good and sometimes makes someone else smile.

Ariel_TV
08-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Never , like many other i have too much fun and it too much a big part of me to get rid of it.

But i wouldnt say no to a pill that makes all my bodyhair dissapear tho lol

Teddie
08-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Nooooooo!!!!!

Amanda Leigh
08-12-2005, 02:51 PM
after long and considerate though to theis question, and I mean long, the answer is most definatly this.....ARE YOU OUT OF YOU *%#$@^$ MIND????
In other words, NO NO NO

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 02:53 PM
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Melissa Ryan
08-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Yes, I would take the pill but I would have to see the research that showed that it worked on monkeys first.....

Funny about that! I was just peeling a banana, when I read this :D

Phoebe Reece
08-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Susan,

Maybe that's why that pill doesn't exist yet. The scientists can't find enough crossdressing monkeys to test it on.

Rachael Warren
08-12-2005, 03:10 PM
What part of NO don't you understand?

Daphnie-Duck
08-12-2005, 03:22 PM
I would no more do that than have a lobotomy. Daphnie is as much a part of me as my genetic male side. And getting rid of her would be like rendering one half of my body paralyzed for life.

jessbcuzz
08-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Heck no! If I got rid of Mileena, it would kill 85% of my personality. Many of my good traits when I can't dress would be gone if I took such a pill.

denise0408
08-12-2005, 03:28 PM
I would no more take that pill than I would slice off my arm. lol

now if there was a pill that would let me become a GG whenever I wanted, I would do it in a heart beat.

Hugs ladies

Rainbow6562005
08-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Several interesting posts on this question:

Would I take such a pill? No way; too much fun doing this. :p

LouiseCassell: :) a provocative question, yet I understand Phoebe Reece's concern.

Denise: I really like your notion. :) There's a kernel of a sci-fi story here: "'Bodies for rent or sale,' read the sign at Walmart..."

Rainbow

michellej
08-12-2005, 07:05 PM
I have just too much fun with Michelle to quit! She is so witty and fun, what a great girl to have around! She is sooooo sexy too! Have her go away! Never! She does so many things that Michael would never think of, and wear those outfits? Pleaaaaaase, what a sleazy ****, but one that's great fun to have around the house. I'd never dare take her out, she would embarass me to no end. Like someone once said, "I would never join a club that would have such low standards to accept Michelle as a member"

arula
08-12-2005, 07:13 PM
;)
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1411

Thirty years ago I would have taken the blue pill. Now I want a whole bottle of red pills to keep this high going the rest of my life. XO Arula

jo_ann
08-12-2005, 07:30 PM
I've thought about this on both the CD side and the sexual side.. gee, if only I could only temporarily be castrated so I didn't waste time thinking about sex.. all the things I could accomplish if I wasn't sidetracked.. But I believe deep down that without those things life would feel meaningless.. whats the point in living if you have nothing to live for?

Tedi
08-12-2005, 07:36 PM
I read this post eariler and had to think about it. I would take the red pill. I would however want to be able to cash in my CD's and pull all the money out of my savings accounts beforehand. That is if it was a situation was that my friends and family didn't know who I was after the change. If it was that the world changed to accommodate what had happened to me.. then I'd be happy as a pig in s**t and I wouldn't have to do anything.

LaceLuvr
08-12-2005, 07:57 PM
no no no and NOOOOOO!!!

I don't believe in trying to deny who you are. i am me and i'm stayin that way. personal opinion is that no one should take something like that but on the other hand i agree that is is there choice if they wished to do something.... best thing i could say is if it was possible there should be restrictions such as a "cooling off" period to give the person time to think about it so that they wouldn't just do it on a whim or spur of the moment, but if it's what they truly want than who am i to say they can't do it.

Laurie Ann
08-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Not in chance I am enjoying this way too much besides I just got new breast forms, bra and thong.

nancy58
08-12-2005, 09:34 PM
When I explained my urge to do this to my counselor, he said, "I can offer therapy to take away the desire to crossdress."

Without missing a beat, I responded with the answer to the psychiatrist light bulb joke: "But the light bulb has to want to change!"

I'd rather not have this desire, but having experienced it, I am not ready to give it up.

eleventhdr
08-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Let me get this straight a pill to make the desire to Crossdress go away no i think not now why would i want to take a dumb pill that would make this desire go away when i have finally found it after wasting half my life trying to figure out what this was to begin with no i think not. If anything i would want t apill that would make it so i could dress much more often that is where i would want to go really. Suzy!.

Julie
08-13-2005, 12:00 AM
If I could have taken that pill when I was five, I'd say yes. But if there was a pill that could make me a real woman right now, I'd take it without hesitation. It all depends on the circumstances at the time.

Daniel
08-13-2005, 12:17 AM
I would not take the pill. Why not? Because if the desire is there, it is fun! Rather, I'm wishing right now for a pill that would give me MORE desire to crossdress!! Since my own desire right now is very, very marginal.

Sharon
08-13-2005, 02:24 AM
I can't imagine my life any other way than it is, and, for the most part, it has turned out okay. So I have to say no pill.
But, like Julie Marie says, if I had the option of taking the pill before these feelings emerged, then I would have seriously considered it.

Hilary
08-13-2005, 04:45 AM
No Way !!!
No Pill !!!

Cathy J
08-13-2005, 04:53 AM
What? And give up all this fun. I've been a cd'er all my life and I'm having the time of my life. Absolutely my favorite past-time. I"d sooner give up anything else except my family!!

LaceLuvr's GG
08-13-2005, 05:28 PM
I haven't seen any responses from GG's on whether or not they'd like their SO to take it. I want to give mine... NO NO NO. I love him for who he is and how he lives his life. He wouldn't be him without it. That pill would have more of an affect than you may think. Especially if you're a person with a very open and supportive GG. I'd like to throw that question out to any GG's reading this.... would you want him/her to take it???

Lisa Marie
08-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Nope wouldnt take one here!