PDA

View Full Version : runnind errons ...then shopping...

Wendy me
08-12-2005, 12:08 PM
out doing my running around to day and on the way home i thought i would love to get some new nail polish , so walmart is like on the way (almost) i go in and stright for the polish....lets see something diffrent something new....
something a bit flashy...oh thats it omg that cool wetnwild wild shine.......
and love this clour sapphier blue...all is good...now out of here and home ....oh check that out omg ok just going to look ....a pink, white and black plad school girl skirt just looking size 9 ok just the skirt and the polish
well the white boutton down blose would look soo cute with it ok thats def. it we are so out of here .......i do need a strapless bra right ??ok the bra the polish and skirt and blouse done ....what am i thinking white thyhighs complete the outfit for shure......well ok ...the polish the bra the skirt and blouse...and thyhighs ok this time i made it to the check out line ....the whole point was i am getting ready to do new pictures and thought new nail polish would be nice...........next thing you know it someone stuffed my cart full of cute pretty things...... :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 12:13 PM
8 o'clock huh:D Well let's just hope we get some pictures, before you spend all your money :p

Wendy me
08-12-2005, 12:15 PM
monday night for shure .....i am so almost ready maybe...i think.....

Jenny Beth
08-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Completely understandable Wendy, school's back in a few weeks....did you get knee socks?

Natalie x
08-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Yup, that's the way it goes alright! :D

Jamie M
08-13-2005, 11:09 AM
well i've heard of retaill therapy but i think you may need some therapy about your retailing :duh:

we've all been there though I'm sure , i know i have ;)

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Completely understandable Wendy, school's back in a few weeks....did you get knee socks?
wall mart....

Billie1
08-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Wal-Mart ...

Only place I know where you can buy spark plugs and pantyose in the same store!
:D :D :D

Ta-Ta,
Billie :love:

Julie
08-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Geez Wendy, send you shopping for me and I can kiss any change goodbye.

Julie

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Geez Wendy, send you shopping for me and I can kiss any change goodbye.

Julie

monday night pitchures ....again .....