PDA

View Full Version : Completely by accident

2b.Lauren
03-12-2010, 01:37 PM
This is a panty story but too ironic not to share with the group. I have not been dressing much at all lately, not even underdressing. However, this week I have been recovering from another sinus problem and have not been going to the gym after work. So the last couple of days I have been underdressing with panties under my slacks for the day. I took my shower this morning and was on my way to put dirty clothes in the hamper and before I tossed mine in I noticed that my wife also wore a pair of Hanes cotton white panties, with the same waist band and style, that I did yesterday. We were actually wearing matching panties yesterday without knowing it. I had a little laugh over that this morning. Odds of that ever happening this time or again are very slim since we don't have the same taste in panties at all. Just thought of that to be pretty neat.

Shelly Preston
03-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Its little things like that that always put a smile on our faces

JustAlex
03-12-2010, 02:08 PM
...I noticed that my wife also wore a pair of Hanes cotton white panties...

During a trip to the US last year I seize the opportunity to do some shopping for basics. Hanes was on top of my list because they can't be found here. So I bought a couple 6 packs for me and 4 for the wife. They are different size and mines are all plain color while theirs have patterns with the exception of one pack that's plain color too. So the chances of wearing matching panties are pretty good.

And our size difference is not big. I can improve the chances by picking up from her drawer. :heehee:

LACD
03-12-2010, 08:46 PM
My Dear Wife and I share the panty drawer so I think we probably won't have matching panties on. We shop together sometimes so we always like what the other does. But it's fun to share the same drawer.:hugs:

sherri52
03-12-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't have that problem or coincidence. Both of my exes were unexcepting and I live alone now. I'd be happy to switch with someone though