PDA

View Full Version : OMFG Flickr people are weird....

Jenna Stunned
03-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Ok, So I have a flickr account. And there are MANY cds, tvs, Idks on there that make it soooo worth being on there to share with. Lots of great pictures from people who consider crossdressing an art from. People who are so good that im jelouse. But then there is a TOTALLY different set of people on there that ID them selves as crossdressers, But all they like doing is posting pictures of there junk, And seriously lude photos. Ewwww.... I know to each their there own, And thats the nature of the net. But give me a break, Not everyone wants to see that. I have RIGHT IN MY PROFILE Do not add me if you show your junk and such. But I know that these people have no intrest in profiles. So they add me and comment regaurdless. Ehhh......

Ok, So my question is "As a crossdresser, Am I really the same as these people"?? I mean ehhhhhhh, really???? I dont get to dress often and i dont want to transition, So i am deffinatly a crossdresser. Just a guy who likes to dress as a female. But so are they, Right?? They sure as S*** arnt TVs. Just guys who "like to dress" in womans clothing?? Crossdressers. I am slightly... No... Seriously disturbed by the fact that i fall into the same category as "them". Should there be more of a definition?? IDK. I supose Im a crossdresser, And they are fetish crossdressers??? But, Ehh. Seems to close of a categorization for people so far apart.

There is nothing wrong with pushing the envelope, but there is a line that shouldnt be crossed. Am I alone on this?? Does anyone else even see the line?? Im sorry for the rant, Im just SICK of some of the crap i have to filter through on Flickr. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

StaceyJane
03-12-2010, 05:11 PM
I know what you mean. There's lots of stuff that fall under the crossdresser category that I just don't want to see.

Stephanie Miller
03-12-2010, 05:17 PM
It really is too bad that along with freedom there does not seem to be a "respect for others" signature required. But then I guess that would just be the start of loss of freedom.
Nevertheless I'm with you on a lot of it if that's any consolation.

Chloe Renee
03-12-2010, 05:20 PM
As I read this I could hear Eddie Izzard in my head.

There are many branches of the crossdressing tree. The fetish crossdresser is one of those branches, sadly some people judge the tree based upon that one branch.

celeste26
03-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Some categories are kind of wide and they include some things you would never think of, and "CD" is one of those categories. Since we cant really be 'guardians' of these categories, things like this end up in 'our' category and it is very difficult to keep it clean. So we can either just keep our mouths shut and endure it, just not go into the wild west of Flickr so we dont have to see these things.

skirtsuit
03-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Ignore them!

Lead by example and show the world that CDs are not just a bunch of hairy pantyboys.

Doing my best,

Ann / SS

check out my flikr pages:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40793767@N07/

Cassandra Lynn
03-12-2010, 05:52 PM
What is IDK?

Sheren Kelly
03-12-2010, 05:52 PM
I am with you on this dilemma. I want to respect the personal expressions of others, but the public associates us with the most extreme expressions out there; classifying us all as deviants. Personally, I am disturbed by the ("mature") sisters who insist on dressing in a way even their children would not be seen in, and I do take offense whenever anyone exposes themselves without invitation.
I would like to live my life in dignity expressing my sometimes fluid gender in a natural way. We need a better lexicon to describe who we are and how we wish to be treated.
The only recourse I can see is to get out there and live our lives openly and hope the public eventually picks up that there is a difference in who we are and how we wish to be regarded.

DonniDarkness
03-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Jenna,

many ppl use photo sharing and social networking sites to further their sexual impulses, in hopes to make contact of sorts.

Lewd photos are lewd photos no matter the gender. Some one sending pics to a stranger of their own junk is tacky and crude.
(not to mention borderline stalkerish)

i am actually having a discussion about this on another adult forum my wife and i have been members of for many years.
"the portrait of a cross dresser drawn by general population"
Tasteless-impulse driven people have shaped a grim picture for society to view "us" as a cultural acceptance.

So that leaves you strong, courageous, beautiful, transitioning gurls to change the view of the whole world. So that those of us who are still closeted to the rest of the world are inspired to be the people we are.

I am truly speaking from the heart here, this thread and its context is something that i deal with as a Crossdresser within my own life more often than id like to admit, even here amonst my peers

Jenna to answer your question:
No,you are not one of these people, your perception of the feminine effort into being beautiful and classy separates you from the perverted junk posters.

wow i guess u got me ranting a little Jenna

Ps. got me all flustered...im going to clean the house now

Huggs and Kissess
-Donni-

Jenna Stunned
03-12-2010, 06:20 PM
What is IDK?

I dont know. Whoevers. Sorry just tryin to cover everyone. PC and all.....

Thank you to everyone who has replyied. Indeed the "crossdressing" tree covers many spectrums. And they are VARIED. And i should note that i dont think there is anything wrong with "fetish crossdressing" If thats what makes you happy then by all means go for it. Its your life, Be free and happy. Just...... Some how, I feel as there is a big difference between to groups in which have so much in common.

The more I reflect on this the more I guess I feel more Transgendered, As I like to FEEL like a woman. Not just DRESS as a woman. Even If it a small amount of times a year..... Although isnt Transgendered defined as someone who identifies as the opposite gender??? Which i dont. Im Defiantly a guy. An odd guy, But still a guy. God, I think im losing my mind.

Being who we are is the most important thing. Not what catogory we fall into. But with that being said, Something still feels wrong. To me there is a distinct difference imbetween those who dress for sexual gratification, And those who dress because somewhere inside that is who they are.

Im not really sure where this thread is going, Im guess im just trying to get an idea of how people feel on this forum. How many Different Branches are there????

Crissy Kay
03-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh yes, I agree with you Jenna. I am on Flickr too, and I hate seeing that stuff. I think thats what gives us a bad rep, when we are lumped together with the really rude ones who call themselves cds.

Karen564
03-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Simple, I think those individuals showing their junk are a lower class of people, ...
Most of the girls here have more class than that...

Every so often I get pictures from guy's (not on this site) sending me pictures of their junk, I just ignore them..I guess they think it'll impress me or something..
Doing such a thing tells me right off the bat this is not anyone I want to be with..just shows no class....but if they showed me a picture of big muscular upper body instead, that would definitely catch my attention...but that hasn't happened yet..:sad:

Sandy Banks
03-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I agree Jenna, my list of blocked people is growing and it seems to be more so of a problem now than in the past.:sad:

Kim_Bitzflick
03-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I agree with you that I don't want to see lewed pictures of people BUT it's not just crossdressers.

Just about any catagory of person you pick will have people in that catagory that represent what most would consider not befitting to that group.

Are ALL men sloppy? No, I'm not & I don't want to be identified with them, but I am.

Not all straight people love what every straight person does or all gay people like what every gay person does.

My point is, we are all different and we will not always agree on everything.

carhill2mn
03-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Unfortunately, because Flickr is open to nearly everyone, you may "see" photos of people and things that you do not wish to see. Many post "warnings" in their profiles that they do not wish to see someone else's "stuff". It is possible to "block" people whose photos you do not want to see or have them see yours.
I happen to agree with you that I prefer to see photos of CDs/TSs that are doing their best to look good.

Hali
03-12-2010, 08:54 PM
yup! flickr.com is composed of the good the bad and the ugly, snif through what u like and leave the rest.

Arabs are portrayed as terrorists in movies etc but not all of them are terrorists same goes to all those crossdressers and so called "weird crossdressers" on flickr. If u are not one of "them" just move on, ignore/block them if they add u, that way they wont comment on ur photos.

TxKimberly
03-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Ignore them!

Lead by example and show the world that CDs are not just a bunch of hairy pantyboys.

Doing my best,

Ann / SS

check out my flikr pages:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40793767@N07/

I like Ann's response. I make it a point to try and at least glance at the profiles of people that add me as a contact on flickr. Like yourself, I am often dismayed when I open their profile and find myself facing someone's privates. Early on I didn't realize there was a way to block these people, but for the last year or so I make it a point to block people like this. They are free to express themselves just as I am, but I reserve the right to not be associated with them.

sherri52
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
It's unfortunate but that is how most people portray us. The ones that are doing what you say are very brazen and get into peoples faces doing what they do. We on the other hand want to blend into society and not get noticed.

AliceJaneInNewcastle
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
isnt Transgendered defined as someone who identifies as the opposite gender???
No. Transgender is an overarching term covering a range of gender variant people including drag queens, crossdressers and transsexuals. It's notable that transvestic fetishism is not within the definitions of transvestite, crossdresser or transgender.

A lot of the people in my rapidly growing block list on flickr are fairly obviously fetishists, not crossdressers, even if they misuse the terminology. If someone adds me as a contact, I look at their profile and photostream. If they have neither, I ignore them for the time being. If they appear ok but not really positive, I'll tag them as a contact. If they have a reasonable profile and all their photos are ok, I'll generally tag them as a friend.

I've lost count of the number of times I've looked at someone's photostream and immediately blocked them for explicit photos. I usually look at the newest photos (which is what flickr brings up first), then immediately move to their oldest photos, which I've found to be the most likely to be explicit.

From time to time, I'll wade through the people who have marked me as a contact and check profiles and photostreams. Sometimes someone shy has improved their profile enough that I'll add them. Sometimes someone has added explicit content and I'll block them.

joann07
03-12-2010, 09:30 PM
I definitely know what you mean.
On my profile, I've got in bold print that if they've got any genitalia or distasteful, raunchy, and lewd photos in their photostream, don't add me or I'll block them. But, they still add me anyway so I end up blocking them.

I think people like them just browse my photostream before even looking at my profile. I'm glad I get email notifications when someone adds me because I review each and every person and if I don't like what I see I'll block them.

Hugs!

Rachel Morley
03-12-2010, 09:33 PM
I am slightly... No... Seriously disturbed by the fact that i fall into the same category as "them".
And that's why everyone hates us .... because we all get "tarred with the same brush" :sad: :sad: Just like everyone, and everything else in the world,there are many variations of any type of "thing" ... yet people assume we're all the same. That's why, how the media portrays TG people is important. :2c:

Jenna Stunned
03-12-2010, 10:41 PM
No. Transgender is an overarching term covering a range of gender variant people including drag queens, crosstdressers and transsexuals. It's notable that transvestic fetishism is not within the definitions of transvestite, crossdresser or transgender.

I did not know that. But im glad and comforted now that i do. Although publicly considered the same, Scientifically not so. That does make me feel some better.

The responses that this thread has gotten so far are fantastic, And i thank you all for your 2 cents. Indeed My/Your Block list is significant and will continue to grow. But I supose its just the nature of the beast. Im glad to hear that Im not alone in my dismay of others portrayal of crossdressing. I like the idea of lead by example.:)

krisinpink
03-12-2010, 10:57 PM
two cents coming up here:

You know girls, we are faced with a duality here, and it is not of our own making. One one hand, we have the obligation to respect the right given to these creepers by our beloved Bill of Rights that does in fact give these people entitlement to express themselves (and I sense that most all of us recognize this) AND we are faced with the undeniable situation that we are all being painted with the same brush. There is little doubt that these self-proclaimed "CDs" are doing no one (but maybe themselves) a service by posting such pics, and the rest of us are lumped in with these living-in-their-Mom's-basement loosers. These, my lovlies, are the facts of our lives at *this* point in the 21st Century.

For what it's worth, I choose to deal with it in this way:

I break with these people whatever ties I have control of...Flickr, Facebook, etc and more importantly, I live my life, and conduct myself in a manner becoming of the woman I endeavor to be, and in doing so, I hope to convey a message on behalf of the vast majority of us that we are good people, and that our community is not what these fringe (headline grabbing) folks make us out to be.

Love,

Krissy

cdsara88
03-12-2010, 11:02 PM
in doing so, I hope to convey a message on behalf of the vast majority of us that we are good people, and that our community is not what these fringe (headline grabbing) folks make us out to be.

Love,

Krissy

Is that kind of how most other republicans feel about Rush Limbaugh? That's how I feel anyway.
#1) I had to look at any thread that started with OMFG. LOVE IT!
#2) do you plan on coming towards chicago anytime soon?
#3) yes, you're in the same category as "them" - the same way you're in the same category as 3 billion other males. you have a penis. (I say that somewhat confidently since you specified you're not interested in transformation :)) you just choose not to show yours on the internet. it seems like a cpl of the posts helped you separate yourself a little bit from the terminology, but you're really stretching the crossdresser label I think. YOU are a cross dresser. "they" are guys "in their mom's basement" trying to get off on the internet. big difference. whether or not society at large perceives you as being in the same 'group' as them doesn't matter, you're not.
#4) just think about how segmented this site is... we all identify at some level as a crossdresser, but even among our (totally awesome!) group, there's an incredible amount of variation.

would it do you girls any good to make a digital 'picture' and upload it that conveys your "i dont want to see your junk" message? like if it was your first five pictures if might dissuade some pervs and save you a little time ignoring them?

Also, i'm not really a republican. libertarian perhaps.

krisinpink
03-12-2010, 11:28 PM
cdsara88, I think I love you!

(I'm really a Libertarian too)

Thank-you for your sentiments, I think we're on the same page.

It is interesting to me as I spend time with T* groups here in Central Iowa. We'd love (and in some cases even demand) acceptance of us from society, however, within our very own social/support groups I've seen (and been subject to) the very same prejudice we claim to stand against!

Your posting is insightful!

Next time I head for the Windy City, I'd LOVE to chat with you!!

*hugs*

-Krissy

docrobbysherry
03-13-2010, 12:39 AM
"Us and them", huh?! :Angry3:

So, I guess YOUR S--- doesn't stink? :brolleyes:

I'm a STRAIGHT fetish dresser! I dislike the hairy cracks and crotches as much, OR MORE, than u do!:doh:
And, you're throwing ME, and ALL fetish dressers into one pot? :eek:

I say, let the ONLY CD here, who has NEVER EVER dressed for even the remotest SEXUAL reason, throw the first stone! :straightface:

And, consider what these myopic, divisive posts mite look like to a young, insecure CD! Who may HAPPEN to dress for a sexual reason, as well as others she's unclear about yet!

Jenna Stunned
03-13-2010, 01:29 AM
Im pretty sure that ive posted that there is nothing wrong with fetish dressing if thats what your into. Live happy and be free. Im from the only region in the us that supports gay marraige, AS IT SHOULD BE LEGAL. To each there own. Im just stating that there is a difference imbetween Fetish dressers and non fetish dressers. And the difference I speak of is in relation to POSTING PICTURES OF YOUR SELF IN THE BUFF. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT. And neither do alot of others. That is not why we dress.

docrobbysherry Do you post pictures all over flickr of your junk, Doing private things????? Cause that is who I am refering to. EVERYBODY has there right to do as they like, I just dont want to see it. And the fact that I and ALOT Of people are not interested In seeing that type of material, Makes me think that there are 2 very distinct difference in the reason that we dress. So dont go complaining that we are throwing you under the bus. Unless you think that its common crossdressing for people to be posting themselvs in a dress while gettting off. If thats what your about them complaine all you want, Cause im pretty sure that on this forum there is a difference.

marlacd
03-13-2010, 01:32 AM
It isn't hard to see that we are all on the same page here. I ,too am on flickr, and the absurdity of it all is a problem. There are good groups on there, but they just have to be found. Most of the good one are all going private, and its mandatory that you ask for permission to join. That, does manage to filter out the pervs, but not all.
Consider this- have you ever found anything that didn't have a downside?

Sheren Kelly
03-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Of course the next time someone sends me a picture of their "junk" I will reply:
"that looks like a penis......only smaller!" ;)

JulieK1980
03-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Judge not...... I'm sure there are plenty of people that classify us all in that same group.

I think it's better to just ignore it, and lead by example. different strokes for different folks.

Docrobbysherry makes some very good points.

thechic
03-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Oh yes, I agree with you Jenna, definity a wide range of people on there ,Ive in-counted some problems.

TxKimberly
03-13-2010, 03:12 PM
"Us and them", huh?! :Angry3:
. . .

Doc,

I'd have to be honest - I LIKE you. Every single post of yours shows an intelligent and reasonable human being, and when I met you my impression of you was 100% positive. I ALWAYS trust my instincts on these things. I really couldn't care less about your fetishes, I'm pretty sure we all have our own - I know there are things that I like anyway!

Still, unless I missed something, I think you might have gone off half cocked here (no pun intended). The thread starter was dismayed about being confronted with pics of peoples genitalia. Unless I missed it, she didn't say anything about fetishes? Personally I find it distasteful to follow someones link just to suddenly be confronted with a huge 8 X 10 Glossy pic of a penis. I have to sort of wonder about people who chose their penis to represent them.

In the end though, I suppose they have the right to express themselves just as we do, so I simply chose to block them. I do this because I have no desire to have anyone visiting my page to follow a link to someone elses, just to find a penis staring at them.

Midnight Skye
03-13-2010, 03:16 PM
This post threw me for a loop at first Jenna... but I think the real problem is flicker itself. Essentially flicker is a huge community of varriying tastes. But unlike most communities, it contains everything from family trip pictures to.... naked hairy private parts?!

Flicker really needs to take a stronger effort to separate the PG, PG-13 pictures from the R and X rated stuff. They need to be separated such that when you are being asked friends from a person with R and X rated stuff you can immediately have it flagged... hey this person has content you may want to check before adding them.

The more I think about this the more I realize it's really a serious problem. I mean being of our nature we sometimes attract a more risky bunch. But if we identify our female self and accounts as our selfs, something which family, work, or actual friends communicate and interact with... Without careful checking of these less associated folks the people we care about can trip over some very inappropriate content.

I strongly doubt flicker will do a thing about it... so as Yoda might say... Wisely must you choose your friends ;)

TxKimberly
03-13-2010, 04:23 PM
This post threw me for a loop at first Jenna... but I think the real problem is flicker itself. Essentially flicker is a huge community of varriying tastes. But unlike most communities, it contains everything from family trip pictures to.... naked hairy private parts?!

Flicker really needs to take a stronger effort to separate the PG, PG-13 pictures from the R and X rated stuff. They need to be separated such that when you are being asked friends from a person with R and X rated stuff you can immediately have it flagged... hey this person has content you may want to check before adding them.

The more I think about this the more I realize it's really a serious problem. I mean being of our nature we sometimes attract a more risky bunch. But if we identify our female self and accounts as our selfs, something which family, work, or actual friends communicate and interact with... Without careful checking of these less associated folks the people we care about can trip over some very inappropriate content.

I strongly doubt flicker will do a thing about it... so as Yoda might say... Wisely must you choose your friends ;)

Yeah, I see your point, BUT . . .
Then we are going to leave up to someone to decide what is lewd and what is not. We all know that there are a LOT of people out there that think WE are all lewd for what we are. It's always kind of dicey when you leave it up to one person, or one group, to decide the moral standards of all.

JOJO44
03-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Question, and I do NOT mean to have some one go off half cocked (sorry, can't think of a better expression) and start yelling about segregation and so forth.

What if we (the (?) conservative) cross dressers, the ones that do not want to see someones private parts, were to create pictures on flikr that were available only to "freinds" or to "family"

I realize that it would take quite awhile to open up access to those that are just wanting to see how our other sisters look.

Not that familiar with their program, but if enough of us worked together?

Love to all

Jo

PS: I know my pics do not portray a serious cross dresser, but with a lack of funds for misc. product and training in the use thereof.
I would defineately love anyones input in how to improve my image.

Jo

Princess Ludwyna
03-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Interesting topic which sums up the situation and explains why i'm not on flickr but here. :heehee:

docrobbysherry
03-13-2010, 08:08 PM
I have NOTHING AT ALL against, Jenna!
And, also I find blatantly sexual pictures of males disgustingly gross! (Which is why I like THIS site so much!):) However, on another site I visit, (not Flikr), the grossest pics seem to be submitted by CDs that desire men and other CDs. Whether they r FETISH dressers or not, I can't tell. So, how can all of U stone throwers tell FETISH dressers r the gross ones on Flikr?

Maybe your all confusing the word, "fetish", with, "gay", or, "bi"? I DON'T get the connection!

I ALSO think that U lumping all FETISH dressers together, with ONE paintbrush, is JUST PLAIN WRONG! On MANY levels!:sad:

------- But then there is a TOTALLY different set of people on there that ID them selves as crossdressers, But all they like doing is posting pictures of there junk, And seriously lude photos. Ewwww.... ---------

--------Ok, So my question is "As a crossdresser, Am I really the same as these people"?? I mean ehhhhhhh, really????

------.. Seriously disturbed by the fact that i fall into the same category as "them". Should there be more of a definition?? IDK. I supose Im a crossdresser, And they are fetish crossdressers??? -----------------------

AliceJaneInNewcastle
03-13-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm a STRAIGHT fetish dresser! I dislike the hairy cracks and crotches as much, OR MORE, than u do!:doh:
And, you're throwing ME, and ALL fetish dressers into one pot? :eek:
Not sure where you get that idea. I didn't see that anywhere in this thread.

Transvestic fetishism is, by definition, the wearing of only a small amount of female clothing, such as stockings or shoes for sexual stimulation. It does not involve wearing a complete set of female clothing or presenting a female image. Those hairy cracks and crotches (that you dislike) partially clad in female underwear are the typical expression of transvestic fetishism.

As I'm sure you're aware, many crossdressers and transsexuals begin at transvestic fetishism and progress to wearing complete female attire and/or presenting a female image. Yes, there are some who enjoy presenting a female image in underwear for sexual stimulation. Even if that is a form of fetish, it is still defined as being a crossdresser and hence transgender due to the presentation of a female image. I don't know what proportion of CDs who end up dressing fully go through that as a phase, but I'm sure that some do.

Another group that I'm seeing on flickr, and I also block, are the proud ******* type. These are the ones who look like females except for showing off excited male genitals. There's no hairy bits there, but it still doesn't appeal to me.

eluuzion
03-14-2010, 01:25 AM
I dont know. Whoevers. Sorry just tryin to cover everyone.

Im not really sure where this thread is going, Im guess im just trying to get an idea of how people feel on this forum. How many Different Branches are there????

In my opinion, there are as many branches as there are people to count them. It is like looking at the stars in the sky. You can try and figure it out, control it, catagorize it, change it, define it, or just sit back and absorb the pleasurable while deflecting the unpleasurable elements with the minimum amount of effort. We can't change what is out there, but we can decide how to react to it. It is the price of admission.

I think we are all ultimately judged on our individual actions, by those who stick around long enough to matter. I don't feel like I have to "prove" anything to anybody but myself, on any issue. I also find every behavior curiously interesting, whether it is something I choose to do or not.

Life is too short to try and control it.

Midnight Skye
03-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Yeah, I see your point, BUT . . .
Then we are going to leave up to someone to decide what is lewd and what is not. We all know that there are a LOT of people out there that think WE are all lewd for what we are. It's always kind of dicey when you leave it up to one person, or one group, to decide the moral standards of all.

Yeah I know what you mean Kimberly. But I'm talking PG/PG13 vs R/X as in naked vs covered. That's pretty clear. Don't get me wrong there's a slew of fun, naughty and downright wrong things people can do with their bits and pieces covered, but at least that gets people flashing their parts out of the picture.

But all in all, it wouldn't be hard right now. They already have an above 18 adult flag in place. If they migrated this same flag to prompt an warning that the new friend you're inviting or accepting has adult content, you then could check on your own to determine if you approve of that adult content. It would be a very simple change that would do lots of good without encouraging the censorship you're pointing out.

Emme
03-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Krissy[/QUOTE]
B]I break with these people whatever ties I have control of...Flickr, Facebook, etc and more importantly, I live my life, and conduct myself in a manner becoming of the woman I endeavor to be, and in doing so, I hope to convey a message on behalf of the vast majority of us that we are good people, and that our community is not what these fringe (headline grabbing) folks make us out to be.

[/B]

I agree! I took down my flicker pages because I started getting mails from people showing their JUNK!

I take a lot of pictures...but no nudity. i am not into any hanky panky, I don't want to be classsed in the same group.
I can honestly say this group is the only CLEAN group I have found. lest not I
woud be gone!WE HAVE A GOOD GROUP HERE..THANKS TO ALL!

Tamara Croft
03-14-2010, 05:26 AM
I ALSO think that U lumping all FETISH dressers together, with ONE paintbrush, is JUST PLAIN WRONG! On MANY levels!:sad:Doc, I think you need to come down off that high horse you've climbed up on and read Jennas post again. She never lumped anyone with anything. Jenna was talking about people showing pictures of their 'junk', says that in the quote below. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the next quote about fetish crossdressers seems to be a question, or is that question mark at the end of it there for fun?

But all they like doing is posting pictures of there junk, And seriously lude photos. Ewwww....

IDK. I supose Im a crossdresser, And they are fetish crossdressers???

JaytoJillian
03-14-2010, 06:19 AM
Posing for pix en femme is a hobby of mine, and I use a flickr site as a repository for the 3K pus pics I have. Most are viewable only by me, as the intent is not really to share. I get a bit annoyed with people who stumble upon and link to my site--so I just block everyone--not cause I'm stuck-up. I block because of the subsequent people who wind up connecting to my page--that's usually where things get strange.

That said, I do have a handful of "Naughty" pix that while they will never be shared, I think turned out okay, so I kept them. Not sure if that makes me one of "those flickr people," but I'm in it for the "art," not the sleaze.

Cheers,

Jill

docrobbysherry
03-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Not sure where you get that idea. I didn't see that anywhere in this thread.

Transvestic fetishism is, by definition, the wearing of only a small amount of female clothing, such as stockings or shoes for sexual stimulation. It does not involve wearing a complete set of female clothing or presenting a female image. Those hairy cracks and crotches (that you dislike) partially clad in female underwear are the typical expression of transvestic fetishism.

As I'm sure you're aware, many crossdressers and transsexuals begin at transvestic fetishism and progress to wearing complete female attire and/or presenting a female image. Yes, there are some who enjoy presenting a female image in underwear for sexual stimulation. Even if that is a form of fetish, it is still defined as being a crossdresser and hence transgender due to the presentation of a female image. I don't know what proportion of CDs who end up dressing fully go through that as a phase, but I'm sure that some do.

Another group that I'm seeing on flickr, and I also block, are the proud ******* type. These are the ones who look like females except for showing off excited male genitals. There's no hairy bits there, but it still doesn't appeal to me.

Alice, no, I was not aware of much u wrote above. My understanding was that all fetish dressers got turned on by dressing. NOT that they were turned on only by genitals, etc., in panties, etc! In fact, male genitals, displayed any way, turn me off! Including mine! :doh:

When I started dressing, I never got very turned on partially dressed. And, it wasn't until I started dressing completely, including my special faces, that the image in the mirror became COMPLETE for me!:)

Doc, I think you need to come down off that high horse you've climbed up on and read Jennas post again. She never lumped anyone with anything. Jenna was talking about people showing pictures of their 'junk', says that in the quote below.

I never meant to get up on a soapbox, Tamara! As usual in my case, it's probably more ignorance than anything else!:brolleyes:

After reading Alice's post, I'm not sure I even classify as FETISH CD. According to her definition, at least! :eek:
So, what the heck do u call a guy who gets sexually excited dressed COMPLETELY in woman's gear? Hiding ALL traces of his manhood?
BESIDES the obvious, "pervert", of course!:straightface:

Sally24
03-14-2010, 12:50 PM
I think the real problem is flicker itself. Essentially flicker is a huge community of varriying tastes. But unlike most communities, it contains everything from family trip pictures to.... naked hairy private parts?!
Uh.....real communities do contain EVERYTHING. This is much like straight people saying they don't associate with CDs or Transexuals and have never met one. We're all there, just a little invisible sometimes.

It's not like you go to Flicker and then BAM, a penis appears! You have to go looking at other people's pics. If you don't like them, then don't look.

I LIKE that they don't censor the pictures. If I don't like it, I hit the back button. Otherwise, I can see just about anything on that site......from the beautiful to the profane.

ReineD
03-14-2010, 01:37 PM
After reading Alice's post, I'm not sure I even classify as FETISH CD. According to her definition, at least! :eek:

So, what the heck do u call a guy who gets sexually excited dressed COMPLETELY in woman's gear? Hiding ALL traces of his manhood?
BESIDES the obvious, "pervert", of course!:straightface:

Sherry, it is Alice's own words when she defined it as a "small amount of female clothing". If you follow the Wikipedia link it states "having a sexual or erotic interest in cross-dressing", with no specification as to how much clothing is involved. Some enjoy just lingerie while for others like you, it is the entire image.

Transvectic fetichism is very much about being turned on by the clothes or the image as opposed to male genitalia. :)

Deidra Cowen
03-14-2010, 01:59 PM
I luv flicker and spend too much time there. While I don't post up X rated pics and have never shown my junk...I do have some racey lingerie pics. I also have a fetish that I do pics of that most probably would not like.

I also personally enjoy the girls that do put up naughty stuff and get a kick out of it. Along with some guys that post there. But just junk shots is boring and in a ton of cases I wonder why they are showing off anyway!! Huge beer guts, tons of body hair and their equipment is kinda tiny anyway. :eek:

I am careful however. For example Kimberly who I think is sharp, but seems to be a very straight 'good' girl. I would never invite her to be a friend for fear of creeping her out. There other good girls I leave alone too! Not that I could not or would not be friends, I just make sure they don't have to look at my pics. A wild gay Tgirl like me is just on a different wavelenght!

Jason+
03-14-2010, 02:18 PM
two cents coming up here:

You know girls, we are faced with a duality here, and it is not of our own making. One one hand, we have the obligation to respect the right given to these creepers by our beloved Bill of Rights that does in fact give these people entitlement to express themselves (and I sense that most all of us recognize this) AND we are faced with the undeniable situation that we are all being painted with the same brush. There is little doubt that these self-proclaimed "CDs" are doing no one (but maybe themselves) a service by posting such pics, and the rest of us are lumped in with these living-in-their-Mom's-basement loosers. These, my lovlies, are the facts of our lives at *this* point in the 21st Century.

Love,

Krissy

They do have the right to express themselves for sure and I've spent the last 20 years of my life helping to make sure it stays that way. I wish I could also teach that having the right to post anyway you want shouldn't excuse you from exercising the restraint not to. If you wouldn't go into your favorite crowded place and toss out pictures with your junk as the focal point maybe you should be selective about where you toss them out online. For those that would do that in their favorite crowded place I believe we already have laws that cover that.

Lainie
03-14-2010, 02:43 PM
and as said above, there are a lot of pornographic pictures of all sorts. We all have to apply our own filters. At least we can block offenders. Now I mostly post my pictures on "ordinary girl" groups like Fatshionista; Wardrobe Remix; What I Wore Today; Over-Forties Fashion Forward; &c. I cover my face, because the moustache doesn't fit--some GGs are shy as well. Sometimes I get nice compliments from other group members. I see one or two undisguised men wearing skirts who post in similar groups, and also get occasional compliments. What I haven't seen is "you creep--post on your CD sites and leave us be." We're just a bunch of girls & gurls who share an interest in clothes. It's nice.

shannonFL
03-14-2010, 03:16 PM
AAh, flickr, yes, well...I have only one pic there that is viewable by anyone...the rest must be friends....been creeped out too I have to say....
never ever taken a pic of myself beyond lingerie...and I cannot befriend contacts that show pics that look like they come from a medical text.

Barbara Dugan
03-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I like flickr and there is a lot of clean groups were you can post your pictures safely but is almost inevitable you will encounter that kind stuff if you are more in the open .. You can block and filter content.
I have no problem with sharing erotic pics and nudity at all and you will find many pictures on that category on my photo stream but that is just my personal choice and I will always try to associate myself with people that are on the same lifestyle and try not to be too judgemental.
:hugs:

Tina P Hose
03-14-2010, 05:35 PM
I have a fliker page, and yes I get some HITS from unique folk.

If they are to unique...just BLOCK them.

JulieK1980
03-14-2010, 05:40 PM
I have a fliker page, and yes I get some HITS from unique folk.

If they are to unique...just BLOCK them.

So well said!! :)

StarrOfDelite
03-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Generally speaking, photographs of the human body unclad are not obscene. Public taste has never adapted to the concept that the tumescent male sex organ is not obscene, per se, however. If you want proof just watch the late night soft porn on Cinemax. There are many closeup shots of female anatomy, some of it graphically intimate, on display, but I cannot recall having seen an erect penis on any of those movies ever, and damn few flaccid ones for that matter.

It's hardly surprising that some people might be offended by Friend Invitations from people who post such photos, but you just might find that those people are not weirdos, they just have a different set of sensibilities.

For some reason, I was under the impression that Flickr had instituted a censorship policy, policed itself, and deleted the accounts of crossdressers who posted photos weird gyrations and poses which featured "spread" shots, erect penises, and foreign objects of the sex toy variety.

I might have to reopen my membership if I was mistaken.:D