PDA

View Full Version : My Mom and Me and My Sister Makes Three!!!!!

Christina Horton
03-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Ok I wrote about going out dressed with my mom for the first time after I went dressed as Christina to my 20th high school reunion ( and learned how to spell reunion ) , But I did not post any pic's of it cuz I did not to push her until she got to absorb it all. She and the rest of my family has know of my Cding since 1992 or 3 I am not to sure. But mom hated it very much. Dad was fine with it as was the rest of my friends and family.

Ok fast forward to now time. The other day I asked if I could use the pic's we took to help on this site and face book. Mom said I could post them here but not face book , That fine. When mom came out she was here to see Dad and to go visit her brother and family. My Uncle Ian and his wife and family are Very supportive with me that they say I can come over dressed any time and in fact there two Girls and my sister helped me with my first fully made up girl mode. Just at there home and the ride home at night. My two male cousins there like 15 and 10 at the time the two girls were like 14 and 8 or so ( my aunt asked not to post there pic's any where just so there pic's won't be used for some thing else.

Anyway , My mom came to my apt and I was full dressed . If you read my 20th high school reunion thread I have in my signature you can read all about it. We had a shopping trip then lunch and then over to Uncle's place for a short visit. I took the pic's in the store and the van and last but not least at Uncle's house. Mom my sister in the back ground and in the one where we are side by side that's my Mom. Ant she cute.... After like 17 some odd years she came around and has met her daughter for the first time. You see My sister is gay ( at least we have the love for women in common LOL.:heehee: ) My other uncle is a transvestite, Just the lingerie , and her hubby (my dad) and her are separated. So she has had a lot to deal with for a long time. I was the first to (come Out) then my sister (to me first) then My uncle (to me first ) LOL I guess I'm the clotheset opener LOL. Once I cam out it seemed everybody did. When I told my family My mom thought my dad was cheating on her and she was right. But I need to tell them , so When I tell people t=that there is never a good time I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway I just wanted a short thread to show you all how much I love my Mom , oh great I'm crying now.

I love my Mom so much and the rest of my family so much. I hope you all don't take for granted what you've got cuz once it gone you can't get it back.

mend fences and love your family and friends cuz if you have them your rich and well loved. I hope you have love and life to live and don't let the time pass with out loving the ones you care about and most of all yourself. If you can't love and accept yourself how can anyone else love you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

eileendover
03-13-2010, 02:23 AM
you and mom - priceless ! :hugs:

Christina Horton
03-16-2010, 08:24 PM
you and mom - priceless ! :hugs:

Visa the proud sponser of the 2010 winter CD games. And brought to you by M.A.C. Makeup for when you need to Face up to new a new face.

erickka
03-17-2010, 05:57 AM
Well stated facts, Christina. Family is priceless. Glad all is well with yours. Did anyone ever tell you that you cannot deny that you are your mother's child? You both are charming looking ladies!

sherri52
03-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Christine I'm glad your mom has finally met you. I'm happy you you all had a good time together.

lavistaa62
03-17-2010, 03:12 PM
You have an awesome mom (and she has awesome daughter(s))

Christina Horton
05-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Oh one other thing I forgot to mention. My mom gave Christina Christmas gifts. The funny thing is she on the tags wrote ,"To Christina". Then she said to her self " but I don't have a daughter named Christina"? I thought that was very funny. I wonder why I did not write that before. Fuuny EH !!! She is still ok with it but I don't talk to her about it much ans she does not see her so it's ok for her. Took a long time but at least now if I slip up abd say something girly she does not have a melt down lol. Good luck all and enjoy your family and friends while you have them.

April Renee
05-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Nice story and great pics. I applaud your "out and about" attitude.
Anyone else notice the Fiction sign in the back ground? Lol ironic cause Christine has the pics to prove it!
April

victoriamwilliams1
05-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Nice story and yes love your family because in the end your closes family will be there for you!

SherriePall
05-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Shopping with your mom. That's great!

Empress Lainie
05-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Christina love you. Do you ever sing "Driving down the road with my high heels on? or do you know the song.

You are so lucky to have your mom still with you. Mine died before my transition and I dearly wish she had been there at that time.

t-girlxsophie
05-06-2010, 02:25 PM
lovely story christina,loving the pics too,my mother has never approved of my dressing,but she still most important in my life.god bless our mothers:love:

Christina Horton
05-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Nice story and great pics. I applaud your "out and about" attitude.
Anyone else notice the Fiction sign in the back ground? Lol ironic cause Christine has the pics to prove it!
April

Lol. I never saw that sing over my moms head in the pic before. That's so funny. My story of my first time out there was a few people that told me I was so full of bs that it never happened. They thought I lied cuz I did so much two days in a row that to them I had to be lieing.

When you pointed out that , oh got me laughing very hard. Thank you so much I needed that laugh. Thank you others to for your kind words too.

krissy
05-07-2010, 02:12 PM
:hugs: hi

i think its awesome looks like you all enjoyed the day :hugs:

Christina Horton
06-02-2010, 08:24 PM
:hugs: hi

i think its awesome looks like you all enjoyed the day :hugs:

LOL . I always enjoy a day out as Christina. And sharing it with my Sister and Mom well............I think you can guess how much better it was. Plus I was a little nervous with mom being with me out. But that did not last long. If you ever get a chance to go out with your mom or dad Sister or someone your related to do it and you'll find it wonderful all around.