PDA

View Full Version : have you ever been love with somone an they left an come back

Tammy Lynn
03-13-2010, 04:58 AM
i was in love with girl we dated of on for 4 years an then she left me an came back on my space we hook up an then she tell me she miss me an wanted to come back i made smile an i really took care of her an her son. then oit blue she said dont want you no more becouse you are crossdresser but she tell you i love you allways. but her son likes me. i think she be back have you ladies had that before.

tgirl2b
03-13-2010, 11:09 AM
In My early twenty's I was having a very hard time with my crossdressing. I just wanted to do it all the time.I left my wife several time's. Don't get me wrong I love my wife and kid's but I needed to dress up and i could not do it around her. I left several job's and moved around a lot . I'm so lucky to have a wife that love's me so much that even though I kept hurting her many many many times she would always come back to me the longest time we were apart was for over 7 months. this year we will be together 30 years. I still struggle with my dressing and at time's want to just leave but I fight it as i want to be with her always. Reading post here has helped a lot.Her take on this was every one is going to have other problems an they just have to work them out. She will never except my dressing and i know this.

sherri52
03-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Many years ago I was with girl and I guess she fell out of love while I was in the service. About 4 years later she came back with her sister for support and her 3 yo daughter (not mine). We spent the weekend together but I couldn't leave my current girl for her and sent her home without affection. I loved her 4 yrs earlier and was not in love at least yet with my current GF. I felt my GF should have a chance of us together as the other did and in my opinion lost. I may not be the best catch in the world but I'm honest, dependable, and faithful. If my ex didn't travel 400 miles it would have ended before she got a chance to say her intentions.