PDA

View Full Version : My First steps :-)

Trudy22
03-13-2010, 10:00 AM
After many years of simply wearing girls lingerie under my male clothing but wanting to go further, this week ive bought a new wardrobe full of clothes and when not at work ive been full dressed all the time. My gf actually encourages me as she loves the new look :-) today we have been out shopping and ive worn some obviously girlie jeans with flowers embroiderd on them and low cut tight t-shirt With uplifing bra and felt as nervous as hell but ........, as someone once said "im lovin it!!!". I have dresses etc which i love wearing In the home but going out in those will take more nerves than i currently have :-) But one day :-) first step :-)

Danielle Gee
03-13-2010, 10:36 AM
I've been a Crossdresser since the age of five (or so) and I've only worked up the nerve to go out in public one time.

Danielle

sherri52
03-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Trudy that's a great first step. I have jeans with flowers going down the leg and love the girly look. I don't go shopping in them but I do wear them in my store. I'm glad your GF is supportive.

Trudy22
03-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Like I sais ive been wearing lingeries for many years, ive always wanted to take it further and after this week I just feel so much better in girly clothes than I have ever felt in my male clothes :-) Don't know how im gonna go about taking the next steps i.e. skirts and dresses but im certainly feelin good about the first steps :-)

Lorna Stuart
03-14-2010, 03:01 PM
One step at a time Trudy, that's all it takes. I've been dressing since I was 12, had my first night out dressed when I was 41. Wish I'd done it years earlier, but so glad that I did and do still. You go for it girl x

lingerieLiz
03-15-2010, 10:57 PM
You have already been out and about in the outfit you described. Wearing a dress is no more obvious. The bigest problem is that many places that you might go today will not have any women wearing dresses. So you will stand out.

jenifer m.
03-15-2010, 11:17 PM
keep up the good progress eventually you will take the next step.once you do you will be like why did i wait so long?after all its just nerves right?

Ms. Emily
03-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Your already more then halfway there if your wearing female clothes outside at all. You'll be over the hump before you know it. I learned to get comfortable walking around in public in skirts by just doing it late at night. Once you've been out alot, and you realize most people dont care it gets alot easier.

kimdl93
03-16-2010, 09:46 AM
That's great! I'm very glad you have your gf's enthusiastic support - makes dressing so much more fun when you can do it together!

Trudy22
03-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks for all the great messages :-)

It's pretty funny how its worked out in our relationship as she prefers trousers and jeans and I prefer dresses and skirts :-)

Kiera79
03-16-2010, 02:04 PM
For me been dressing since 17 and loved every minute of it. Just recently started going out in the jeans, shirts, and shoes. I dont life skirts, unless its just the fact i haven't found one I really like. Maybe thats what it is. My SO as well supports my dressing. I love her for that. I haven't gotten a wig yet but I will soon. Keep it up.

carhill2mn
03-16-2010, 02:20 PM
How fortunate you are to have a GF that no only "tolerates" but is willing to help you!

girlygirl152
03-16-2010, 06:46 PM
:) that sounds wonderful. You are very lucky to have somone who understands you and encourages you to dress. Ive been with my girl for 5 years and dont have the courage to tell her. I love her but i dont think she would except it. she supports me in everyway and always tells me that she will love me no matter what and i dont want that to change. I would tell her but once we saw rocky horror on tv and she expressed that seeing men in girls clothes was just way to creepy.

Samantha

WandaRae2009
03-16-2010, 07:02 PM
You are so lucky to have a supporting gf. I had been in the closet for a long time. I was dressed and working up the nerve to go out, then I was pushed out of the hotel by a fire alarm. Scary but so lucky. Now I can't wait to go again.