PDA

View Full Version : A New Day

Christy1990
03-13-2010, 07:21 PM
When i was younger, i had tried on my mothers dresses and pantyhose. it was more of a sexual thing for me than anything else. i stopped cold turkey when i was around 15. but just recently i had been fighting the urge to wear pantyhose again, i missed the feel of acting like a woman and my old female name "christy". i stopped at wal mart, bought some hose, came home, and shaved my legs. im amazed at how much better my legs feel shaved. truly amazing. and now, i cant seem to get myself out of these hose! i love it! and strangely enough, its not sexual at all for me anymore, im just enjoying the feel. its all i can do to stop myself from going on a shopping spree. im not sure where my feelings are in all of this yet, but i definitely feel better about myself now that i have let "christy" back out into the world.
Im new here and just thought id introduce myself to the forum by explaining my "new day". thanks everyone! :daydreaming:

Cassandra Lynn
03-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Get thee imediately to the nearest mall or shopping center, begin in the lingerie department, and above all else, always remember.............have fun! mj

Christy1990
03-13-2010, 07:34 PM
hahahahah. ill give it a shot, but its awfully hard to compare my male size to that of womans clothing. alot of numbers and it can get quite hard. thanks!

Renee_E
03-14-2010, 06:44 AM
I learned all about women's sizes from catalogs. They have measuring instructions and size charts.

RADER
03-14-2010, 06:52 AM
Christy 1990:
Welcom to the forem; and yes, have fun shoping. I find that I have as much
fun from shoping as I do wearing the clothing. Try underdressing while
shoping, even more fun. Good luck. Rader

sueann
03-14-2010, 07:15 AM
go and try them on it is alot of fun :heehee:

Christy1990
03-15-2010, 12:55 AM
oh my. not sure if i could step as far as trying it on in the dressing room! oh the looks! i suppose ill have to give it a shot. :o

Janet K.
03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Christy,
If you are located in the US, Kohl's and Sears stores have dressing rooms that are not monitored by salespeople (at least they aren't in Dallas, Texas). Those would be good places to go to at least find out what your size is without the strange looks from SA's when you walk up with a handful of womens clothes in drab.

Brandi Wyne
03-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Christy,

I only wish I'd been more bold a lot earlier in life. I am a life long CD and I remember nylons (before pantyhose) and how they felt on my young legs. I have raised a family and stuffed my femme self away most of the time. Now, I am sure of who I am and I hve have taken some bold steps to be out and about. No one can tell you what to do but doing something is better than doing nothing and regretting it later. :2c:

sherri52
03-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi Christy: Glad to have you with us. It's a great feeling having our legs shaved

Cathytg
03-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Glad to have you here on the forum. You will get a great deal out it.

Enjoy the feelings; they are yours and nobody else's. You will find that the urges come and go in intensity but that they never go completely away.

And, yes, have a ball shopping! Sizes? Your shoe size is likely to be 2 sizes more than your male size. Your bra size is about the reach around your upper chest. Dress size will come from cataloges and the rest is just experience.

Paula Siemen
03-15-2010, 02:55 PM
T get out of panty hose you just put your thumbs between the waist band and your skin on eash side of your waist and at the same time PUSH DOWN! Its really pretty easy after you learn the trick. I remeber the firt time I put them on and had to wear them until the became shredded and just fell off.:D