PDA

View Full Version : Smile!

sarah_alexander
03-14-2010, 12:05 AM
I read so many threads on here. "I dress when I am depressed", or "I get depressed so I don't dress", or "The need to dress depresses me.". I think we all need to put a smile on and enjoy life. The fact that your even visiting this site tells me you've to some degree at least accepted this as a lifestyle. Be thrilled about that! I know I am. I do sympathize with those with legitimate depression issues. But for the rest of us, suck it up, have fun, laugh and enjoy life the way way we choose too!

Persephone
03-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Awesome sentiment! Well expressed! Thank you!

Hope
03-14-2010, 12:16 AM
No offense Sarah, but bite me.

Who are you to decide what a "legitimate depression issue" is and who are you to tell anyone to just "suck it up" if they don't meet your standard?

Folks here have a variety of experiences and they don't need you to tell them how or why to feel about it. I'm glad you are in a place where you are happy with your life right now - that is great - but just be satisfied with that.

eluuzion
03-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Uh Oh, this road trip may have been a bad idea for a family vacation...:eek:

I am pulling over at the next Stuckey's and Mom is going to draw an imaginary line in the middle of that back seat for you two girls... anyone crossing over the line does not get a pecan log when we stop... :Angry3:

K, now...I am thinking of something that is red, that is longer than a loaf of bread, and will melt in the sun, but not go completely flat.... whose turn is it to guess?...:hugs:

eileendover
03-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Uh Oh, this road trip may have been a bad idea for a family vacation...:eek:

Hey! Don't make me turn this car around!

sarah_alexander
03-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Didn't intend on offending anyone Hope, sorry if it came accross that way. :)

Mandy
03-14-2010, 03:53 PM
No offense Sarah, but bite me.

Who are you to decide what a "legitimate depression issue" is and who are you to tell anyone to just "suck it up" if they don't meet your standard?

Folks here have a variety of experiences and they don't need you to tell them how or why to feel about it. I'm glad you are in a place where you are happy with your life right now - that is great - but just be satisfied with that.

Hope, I Totaly agree with you on this one :hugs:

Sarah, please read my thread on this issue, everyone is a individual & has different feelings :) http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127726

Joanne f
03-14-2010, 04:00 PM
I agree it is good to smile as it can hide a million things :)