PDA

View Full Version : Seeking some advice

PartTimeBella
03-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Hey ladies! I like to go by Isabella (Bella for short) and have a very in-the-closet approach to dressing (hence the term "PartTimeBella") so my ambitions leave me in a bit of a bind.

I've dated off & on and I'm single at the moment so I thought it would be a good time to seize the opportunity and get into some dress & play action. My goal is to get as passable as possible, get some practice, and get some play (with another CD/TG/TV/TS). I feel that I do have some passable potential both by way of physique and face but have very limited exposure.

I have dressed twice, both instances I ended up discarding the clothes due to lifestyle reasons at that time...but both times I was extremely turned on by it. I find myself fantasizing about it infrequently throughout the year, but when I do fantasize about it, I REALLY dig the idea...even if its for a short term.

So this is where you all come in. I have three initial goals and wanted some input.
1) Wax or shave? I'm moderately hairy and its a pain to have to shave frequently, this is why I have given waxing serious thought, any ideas??

2) Do make-up myself (I'm a total amateur) or hire a local TS or finding a local CD to do it for me (I am satisfied with the in-the-closet status so I can't afford visiting anyone else).

3) Shop online or shop in person for clothing? Sure I can always pretend I'm buying the lingerie for a significant other, but since I'm not going to visit the fitting room anyways doesn't some added privacy help??

3 Questions for now, I'm hoping I can be taking some pics by April for prospective dates - hope to get any kind of help I can, thanks! :)

gabimartini
03-14-2010, 05:02 AM
1) Wax or shave?

2) Do make-up myself?

3) Shop online or shop in person for clothing?

1. This is a very personal call. Waxing will give you better-looking and more lasting results. On the other hand, it may be somewhat painful, and you are more likely to have ingrown hairs afterwards.

2. Make-up is an art that takes a long time to master. Maybe you could hire somebody to do a makeover, and try to learn from them by observing and asking questions.

3. No matter how embarrassing, shopping in person tends to be better. You can get a feel for the fabric, cut, color, size, etc.

4. A bit of unsolicited advice:

a. If your goal is total passability, don't forget about voice! An expensive production is worthless if you sound like a baritone. To convincingly sound female takes a lot more than a squeaky voice.

b. Don't forget accessories, such as assorted jewelry, as well as handbags, wallets, sunglasses, etc. Gotta get that wardrobe right!

Good luck.

Tina B.
03-14-2010, 09:48 AM
You want to go out and pass, then you have to practice, it's more than clothes that make you passable. You got to walk that walk, and talk that talk.
You said you have only dressed twice, so I would say you need time to build a wardrobe, then wear it enough that it feels like it's yours and you belong in it, then maybe passable is in the cards.
Tina B.
It's true, you have to walk before you can run!

Cathytg
03-14-2010, 10:53 AM
These questions and you have only dressed twice?

1) I suggest shaving; it is less painful and only slightly less permanent; Nothing is truly permanent.

2) Do your own make-up for now. There are a great many helpful videos on YoutTube.

3) Shop on-line only if you know your sizes; otherwise try Wal-Mart