PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night at the movies

Michelle_Anne
03-14-2010, 02:56 AM
It has been several months since I have had the opportunity to go out dressed. I am a plus sized girl and not what you would call attractive. In some ways though it can be a plus, big unattactive girls don't get the attention that slimmer pretty girls get. Less attention = less opportunity to be read. I also am only 5' 8" so many women are close to my height. In any case I dressed casually, jeans and a nice sweater. My first stop was the mall where I walked the entire mall stopping at the department stores, Lane Bryant and Payless. I had several short conversations with some clerks and no one seem to have any reaction. I still had some time to kill before the movie so I went to Wal-Mart. I tried a few things on but they didn't quite look as good on as I had hoped so I didn't buy. It was time so I went to the movies and saw Dear John. I stood in line and bought my ticket, went inside and stood in line for a snack. I didn't get any glaces at all. I don't have any illusions that I can pass except in short casual meetings but it feels great when you have a good outing.

Kristen Marie
03-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Michelle....a busy Saturday night and you go to the movies....you go girl. It is so much fun hitting shops when you are dressed and they trat you like another woman. That's the best!

Lainie
03-14-2010, 02:28 PM
I definitely don't pass, even at a casual glance, but people either ignore me or are polite. (I go to malls, not biker bars.) Congratulations on your evening on the town! It is fun, isn't it?

tamarav
03-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Good for you Michelle! Getting out htere and having fun is a great way yo pass the time, especially if that is what you want to do. All women are beautiful, they just have some insecurities..shoot, don't we all?