PDA

View Full Version : I’m not going out today, or tomorrow. Or…….

suzy1
03-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Please forgive me if I am wrong but there seems to be a lot of girls who seen to think that it’s the ultimate goal in most C.D. girls lives to pluck up the courage to go out dressed up. Well, not me. I have no desire to go out, I simply don’t need to. I do however have a good friend that owns a country estate in Hampshire [UK] and lives alone. When he goes abroad I look after the estate and large grounds for him. So it’s lovely to take a stroll on a warm English evening, feeling the gentle breeze rustle my skirt and hair. If I were to hear a car coming down the long gravel path from the road I would be gone!

Love and hugs SUZY

az_azeel
03-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Suzy im with you on this one... i have no intention of ever going out.. im just a bloke that enjoys wearing (my clothes)... ;)
but i bet the country house is a joy...

Cassandra Lynn
03-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Please forgive me if I am wrong but there seems to be a lot of girls who seen to think that it’s the ultimate goal in most C.D. girls lives to pluck up the courage to go out dressed up. Well, not me. I have no desire to go out, I simply don’t need to. I do however have a good friend that owns a country estate in Hampshire [UK] and lives alone. When he goes abroad I look after the estate and large grounds for him. So it’s lovely to take a stroll on a warm English evening, feeling the gentle breeze rustle my skirt and hair. If I were to hear a car coming down the long gravel path from the road I would be gone!

Love and hugs SUZY

While i do indeed have the need and desire to go out enfemme (didn't work out last night, but soon i hope!), i'm happy for you for speaking out for yourself. It does often feel as though there is an ultimate agenda or goal that we must all proscribe too. Which is odd considering that freedom is what we seek, yet the message is often one of sacrifice.:) mj :)

AllieSF
03-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi Suzy, I am one of those that encourages others to go out into the real world to be able to experience all the highs that I am able to enjoy when out. I sometimes do, but don't always, put in words like, "if you want to go out". However, that is what I always mean. I would not want to force through peer pressure anyone to go out if they do not want to or are not ready. That is there own decision, and if they decide to never go out that is fine with me and I respect their decision. Thanks for the thread, I hope I remember to put that caveat in my future recommendations.

tamarav
03-14-2010, 05:34 PM
I view this as strictly personal issue. If a person doesn't wish to go out there is no need to push the issue. However, if a person indicates some desire and really wants to show off their look to the public, I encourage them to grow into that person.

We all have our own agendas, no one should be forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do. Besides, can you really visualize someone pushing one of us into something we really don't want to do?

Joanne f
03-14-2010, 05:38 PM
It is all about enjoying it and not about feeling that you should do things that others do just to keep up with them .

suzy1
03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Just making the point that girls like me are just as happy and fulfilled with there lives as girls that do go out. Please don’t take this thread too seriously. In fact NEVER take suzy too seriously!

Love you all, SUZY

Persephone
03-14-2010, 05:52 PM
I really do feel that there has been a certain "dare ya" and/or "peer pressure" here to encourage girls to go out and I feel that should not be the case.

It is a very personal decision which can have considerable consequences for the individual and should not be done lightly.

SuzanneBender
03-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Suzy you have figured out the secret to a perfect life. Don't take it so seriously.

Your thread examines the our world from a perspective 180 degree from my own and I think its cool. There are those that wish to never go out like yourselves and for goodness sake don't ever let someone like me peer pressure you into doing something that you don't want to do. It sounds like your "gal time" is just what you need.

I on the other hand want to be out there as myself. It is important for me to live life as the woman I am.

That is what I love about our group. There are so many of us that bring so many different styles of being to this group.

carhill2mn
03-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Hi Suzy. Yes, there are girls here who urge other girls to "go out" but I think it is primarily directed towards girls that have expressed a desire that they would like to go out. It would be highly unusual for any of us to urge a girl to go out if she had no desire or need to do so. It is perfectly OK for a girl to be content to stay inside.
You have "dipped your toe in the water", so to speak, when you experience the special feeling you get when walking around your friend's property.

Bonnie Lawrence
03-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks, Suzy, for trusting your sisters enough to share so honestly. Thanks, everyone, for the lovely comments. What a wonderful, accepting group of souls!

Tracey Corset
03-14-2010, 06:22 PM
i agree to a certain point but you said it yourself, "it’s lovely to take a stroll on a warm English evening, feeling the gentle breeze rustle my skirt and hair", i am lucky enough to be able to dress at home whenever i want with my family around me, but i can't wait to have the chance to get out whenever i can,i wouldn't pass, but i still get out, it's what makes you happy that matters, summers coming, country estate wow

Sewing_Sophie
03-14-2010, 06:33 PM
For me, being out among the public, the one time I tried it, was underwhelming. What's good is being among friends. That said, it would be good to be able to go to the local shop for bread and milk without having to get changed into drab, or to turn up at a friends house en femme instead of getting changed there, things like that. Maybe I'll have the courage one day...

Jamie48
03-14-2010, 06:39 PM
No pressure from me. We all do whatever make us happy. Some go out some don't, it's a personal choice.

Peri Bender
03-18-2010, 10:07 AM
What makes one person comfortable is different from another. Glad you know where your comfort zone is.

minalost
03-18-2010, 10:25 AM
We each want/need to express our fem selves in our own way. I agree with everyone else here who supports your decision to expess it in your own way! I also appriciate the support for those of us that DO want to go out. The examples set by Kathy and Suzanne (and many more...) are an inspiration to all of us!
Thanks Ladies!
:hugs:

ReneeT
03-18-2010, 10:54 AM
It does often feel as though there is an ultimate agenda or goal that we must all proscribe too

To the contrary, I have not felt the presence of an agenda to push girls to where they don't want to be. Cross dressing encompasses a tremendously broad continuum, and we are all somewhere on that continuum. What i HAVE found here, is tremendous support for each individual to find personal fulfillment wherever they may be, and to assist them in getting to where they want to go. While years ago i never would have dreamed of spending a day en femme in public, I moved in that direction on my own. I did find tremendous support here in helping me get to the place where I wanted to be.

jenifer m.
03-18-2010, 07:08 PM
i havent been out en full femme in over three years and may never do it agen,but i might change my mind agen someday.now days i do what is called gender ****ing,or mixing,i dont really feel the need to try to pass in public any more i had my time with that back in 03 04 05 now i guess im just happy to mix my feminine,and masculin things.thats who i am a man,and a woman,so thats how i express myself everyday.

sissystephanie
03-18-2010, 07:47 PM
As has been said by others, "To each his own." When my late wife was alive, she and I often went out as two girls. Occasionaly, I went out by myself as Stephanie. She passed away 5 years ago, and since then I go out almost every day as Stephanie. But with a major difference, I do not wear a wig or makeup! In plain english, I am a guy in feminine clothing!! (from the skin out!) Yes, I do occasionally get a strange look. but that is all I have gotten in the last five years. Oh, I did forget! I have gotten compliments on my feminine outfits from time to time.:)

Alice Torn
03-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Well said by all, and Persephone very well.

Jessy
03-19-2010, 12:01 AM
I understand what you're saying Suzy. However the issues for me is mainly that because I don't go out as a girl, and people don't know about it, I'm very limited. As you said yourself "If I were to hear a car coming down the long gravel path from the road I would be gone!"... So would I, but wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to... And just could go on enjoying our walk there? And that's my ultimate goal... Being able to dress up without having to watch my back for being 'caught' (I hate using that word in this context...)

Anyway you gotta let me know where that house is, sounds like an awesome vacation destination to me! :lol:

Shananigans
03-19-2010, 12:53 AM
I don't know about you...but, when I spend a lot of time getting ready, I immediately want to show off my hard work. And, never say never! :)

Greymancd
03-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Well for some unknown reason I desire to dress and for another unknown reason I desire to be seen when I dress. The desire is just there not becuase it has to be this way it is just the way it is for me.

Nicole Erin
03-19-2010, 01:45 AM
Everyone has their own comfort level.

See, the goal is to find exactly where you are comfy in your own dressing.
There is a point for all of us that we say, "I am happy where I am at".

That is why labels are so silly.
What are there hardcore categorizations on what one must do?

The goal is to live your life as you see fit, not to live according to some strict lables or standard.

Blaire
03-19-2010, 02:23 AM
Its' your life... live it the way you want to!

eluuzion
03-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Yep, everyone defines goals differently. For example, I distinctly remember times in my life where my goal for the day was to "put one foot in front of the other". Sounds silly now, but at that time, I was trying to keep my goals realistic and achievable and that was the only thing I was confident I could do...lol

I am pretty sure that I still know a couple people who have never had a goal in their entire lives...:)

Imogen_Mann
03-19-2010, 05:01 AM
It is, as they say, "alright for some" :daydreaming: