PDA

View Full Version : don't worry ---- be happy

TabbyJames
03-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Hello to all the wonderful people here, although I have been absent for a while, I have not forgot about the support and friendship found here. Through this support, a husband (girl) and wife found peace, happiness and balance in their lives. Honestly is a hard road but one worth taking. Perhaps I am the lucky one but wish this upon all of you.

Strive to be who you are and to let others understand it. Dont worry just find happiness with yourself and your loved ones.

I am not looking for kudos or praise here, only responses from those who can add to the positive aspects of our support here.

Tell us all about what our circle created for you. I would love to hear your story.

Kaitlyn Michele
03-15-2010, 12:22 AM
it opened up the world for me...:daydreaming:

Michelle-Leigh
03-15-2010, 04:46 AM
So far it seems to have helped to keep me out of divorce court, and released me to be free as Michelle-Leigh.... Now if it could only lead me to realize my ultimate goal of complete transition !

RhondaLynn
03-15-2010, 05:04 AM
Through this venue, years ago, i found a place to share my experiences, to read those of others, and to begin what seems to have been the final acceptance and understanding of myself. As I've returned from an extended absence, I feel as if I'm a bit different than before. I'm older, more inclined to share my gender-duality with others, and overall more comfortable with myself, my domestic life & interpersonal relations at work.

I've found the woman within me, and allowed her to mature & share herself with others. The journey that I began back in the early 80's on CompuServe in the Human Sexuality forums (HSX200) inevitably lead me here, where the bandwidth is much more conducive for interaction.

I recently noticed that i neglected to build a friends base when i first joined, and have begun seeking out members with similar views & experiences to befriend. On to the next level!

jenifer m.
03-15-2010, 09:13 AM
sheeesh loaded question. ill sum up my answer quickly ive made a friend or two,i now relize how many of us really are around,i feel that if i have a question that no one else can answer that the great girls on this forum will be able to help.its like a second home now.i check the forum every day now no matter what is going on in my life.its been a godsend for me.