PDA

View Full Version : uncomfortable moments

skylance
03-15-2010, 04:50 AM
ok girls, was just wondering some of the more uncomfortable moments in live involving being dressed. Mine would definately have to be getting cought by my parents at a younger age when i was jsut getting into dressing and then having to answer a very uncomfortable range of questions, to which my parents eventually wrote it off as "Just a phase".

thechic
03-15-2010, 05:16 AM
Hi
this would be when a police officer came over to help me change a tire on my car, I was fully dressed and in my home town.:heehee:

DAVIDA
03-15-2010, 05:31 AM
I was headed out of a restauraunt and my skirt started heading south!:eek:

erickka
03-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Mine would have been about 30 years ago on halloween, Trick or treating with my then G/F's niece. I had water balloon boobies and one exploded just as someone who we called upon opened the door! Both really wet and embarassed!

HannahF6
03-15-2010, 08:29 AM
I've had two uncomfortable encounters with police, that magically worked out well in the end, one through good luck and the other through quick thinking and staying calm. Both times I was well dressed and had taken care of my makeup.

First police encounter...
I was driving home after a walk in town when I ran into a police roadblock, probably checking for drunk drivers. It was busy and a lot of traffic was stopped, I drove up to a policeman, had my drivers licence at hand, wndering how this would go over, and abruptly he just waved me through. I've since learned that they have a triage system for when the road blocks are too busy, and one rule is that a woman driving alone is not a threat, so I think I was identified as a woman and just waved through.

Second police encounter...
Similar start to the previous one, I had been out for a walk in town and was driving home. This time I knew the lay of the roads and immediately I saw the road block indicated a right turn and carefully pulled into the parking lot of an appartment building. Then in full sight of the police I parked carefully, adjusted my hair, then opened the door and stepped out and walked to a hidden entrance to the building. Then out of sight I found somewhere to sit for a while and waited 15 minutes. Then walked back to my car, adjusted my hair again and drove out signalling to turn away from the road block. A policeman held up traffic and then waved me through, and I waved a thankyou to him.

Hannah

jenifer m.
03-15-2010, 08:56 AM
most un comfortable moment for me was when a close friend of my wifes caught me wearing pantyhose at her bbq,but i played it off as if i had on medical support hose.i think she bought it.im not sure she knows much about crossdressing or medical hose .

jasmine57
03-15-2010, 09:08 AM
I was standing in the back doorway smoking and my landlord came in the front door to check on something in the house. I was really nervous and went out the back door but he has never mentioned it. I know he saw me but that was before I came to accept who I am and now I wouldn't care.

Chari
03-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Before "coming out", I was always underdressed with panties, bra, & stockings, but not everyone knew about my secret. In a local mall, I saw a very close GG friend who gave me a big hug and commented that she "felt my bra strap". Ooops!

victoriamwilliams1
03-15-2010, 09:16 AM
For me it was when I first started and I thought I looked good and while driving a girl said "thats a guy!" and from that day I made sure I studied women to perfect my look!

Cheryl T
03-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Right now my uncomfortable moments are donning all the padding and breast forms...just wish it was the real me and not a store bought version...:heehee::D

Christina Horton
03-15-2010, 02:09 PM
I have never been embarsed in my life. Not once. And belive me friends have tryed to get ne red in the face. At least my male side has not nor can be. The only time in my dressing history have Christina came even close was two Christmas's ago. I was Xmass shopping in tfe mall dressed and my new skirt started to fall down. I caught it before it got toooo far down. I walked along thinking that might have embaresed me for the first time in my life and that was neat. I love new thing and learning that my fem-side can be enbearsed is something I find neat. She is different then my male side and I live it.

Cathytg
03-15-2010, 02:39 PM
I took a walk - dressed - in an open mall late one night only to find that the place was under surveillance by the police due to recent burglaries. I got busted and hauled in to the station. They actually called my parents even though I was 22 at the time. Not cool.

Paula Siemen
03-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Where can I begin???? So many times...so little time; anywhere and everywhere. "no officer...I just like wearing women's clothes."

Paula

Lorileah
03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
p.

First police encounter...
I was driving home after a walk in town when I ran into a police roadblock, probably checking for drunk drivers. It was busy and a lot of traffic was stopped, I drove up to a policeman, had my drivers licence at hand, wndering how this would go over, and abruptly he just waved me through. I've since learned that they have a triage system for when the road blocks are too busy, and one rule is that a woman driving alone is not a threat, so I think I was identified as a woman and just waved through.

Which would be profiling and discrimination, not mention hard to explain when a single woman who was drinking has an accident after being waved through. Whoever told you that was not correct. You were waved through because you didn't appear impaired and there is no law against wearing women's clothing. They do have a system and you didn't fit what they were looking for no matter what you were wearing

Second police encounter...
Similar start to the previous one, I had been out for a walk in town and was driving home. This time I knew the lay of the roads and immediately I saw the road block indicated a right turn and carefully pulled into the parking lot of an appartment building. Then in full sight of the police I parked carefully, adjusted my hair, then opened the door and stepped out and walked to a hidden entrance to the building. Then out of sight I found somewhere to sit for a while and waited 15 minutes. Then walked back to my car, adjusted my hair again and drove out signalling to turn away from the road block. A policeman held up traffic and then waved me through, and I waved a thankyou to him.

So basically you were not doing anything illegal then either. Well except going on to private property, entering said property without invitation or business and acting nervously while doing that. What you did probably got you more attention than if you had just driven on

Certainly you were uncomfortable but there was no reason to be. It isn't illegal to dress like a woman. The sooner everyone learns this the better it will be.

StaceyJane
03-15-2010, 03:16 PM
The time my mom noticed fingernail polish left on my fingernails.

Persephone
03-15-2010, 03:38 PM
My scariest incident was probably in a small desert town in California when my spouse and I were on a roadtrip. It was a hot summer day and we were both in shorts and tank tops.

We stopped at a little coffee shop. Naturally, after a long drive, we first headed to the Ladies Room. Two county sherriffs were sitting and having coffee and they started intently watching us the moment we walked in. I figured I was toast.

It took every ounce of my nerve to keep walking, right past them and into the Ladies Rroom. My knees were practically shaking, and I was trembling once I got inside the safety zone of the Ladies Room.

Now I was sweating how to get back out! I even looked at the window to see if I could escape by crawling out, but, of course, it was too high and too small.

My spouse is cooler, by far, in these situations than I am. As we washed up, she said that we were going to stay for our lunch.

We walked out past them, heading for a table, and, as we walked, I couldn't help feeling that their eyes were still watching me, this time from behind.

I tried my best to keep my wiggle going, and felt like they were undressing me with their eyes. That's when it hit me! All they were doing was "girl watching!" Plain and simple! Something that I myself, in "guy mode," did all the time!

Sure enough, by the time we sat down and I stole a glance, they were back to ignoring us and talking to each other.

Eventually, I quit shaking and we had a lovely lunch.

GwenPH
03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
My moment stems from a time when I decided to watch some t.v. while dressed from the neck down. I got so comfy, I actually ended up falling asleep and was only woken up when my friend started knocking on my door. I hustled to get my "regular" clothes on as fast as I could. I answered the door within a minute or two, but did so before putting on a t shirt. We chatted for a few before I went to the bathroom to get ready to go. I took a quick look into the mirror just prior to leaving and to my surprise I had very obvious bra strap/cup indentations on my skin (since I had been wearing a somewhat tight bra for a few hours). I threw a shirt on quick and headed out. He never said anything to me about them, and I KNOW he had to have realized what they were. It was uncomfortable, but certainly not the disaster it could have been for me at the time.

Lynn Marie
03-15-2010, 08:45 PM
So how about the time I'm wearing thigh highs at work under my jeans. I'm in my cubicle and feel something funny on my ankle. There's the thigh high puddled up on top of my shoe! Honestly, I don't remember how I got out of that one.

AKAMichelle
03-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Mine would have to be everytime that I was caught. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at hiding so I got caught a few times.

3 times before grown. 1 time by my wife. 1 time by a client I lost because of it. Oops - That is why I decided to just come out. I was losey at hiding.

Genifer Teal
03-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Almost literally bumping into my boss's boss in a crowded public area. At the point our eyes almost met, I was 20ft away. The only way out was 3 more steps in the same direction (towards them) before I could turn left down another hallway. Seen or not, I never heard a word about it. Those were 3 awkward steps.

Gen

skylance
03-16-2010, 02:16 AM
I just remembered another one that happened about 2 months ago (can't believe i forgot about this one). I went to go to the gas station for some cigarettes and was dressed normally, except that i decided i was going to wear a pair of heels. Well, everythign went off without a hitch until i ran into an old aquaintance of mine. :eek: He didnt say anythign to me, and hasnt asked me about it since, but then again, ive only seen him one more time in passing since then.

*tiff*
03-16-2010, 02:41 AM
My most uncomfortable time was when I was a senior in high school I wore a thong and I guess it was showing cause the girl behind me came up to me and said cute panties I was so embarrassed but she eventually became a good friend and taught me a lot about being a girl

Imogen_Mann
03-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Being questioned about my dressing out of the blue by a child psychologist... Feeling stupid for not figuring out my parents would have told her.

Being the subject of, but not included in huge family arguments between my parents and my sister and her boyfriend who was also a good friend of mine, but who had just found out.

Waking up with my mother screaming her face off at me for being asleep in her clothes.

Thankfully the only policeman I ever faced when dressed had seen it all before, and was more concerned about the beating i had taken that what color my skirt was. Arriving home in the police car fully dressed was less fun.

And yes... The endless interrogations from my parents, uncles, psychologists, etc... That lead nowhere because I did not know "Why" ? They may as well have asked me "Why are clouds ?"

KandisTX
03-16-2010, 12:07 PM
It isn't illegal to dress like a woman. The sooner everyone learns this the better it will be.

AMEN SISTER!!!!! It is NOT illegal to dress as the other gender unless your intention is hiding your identity so that you can commit a crime.

In all seriousness, nine times out of ten, if you are pulled over by the police, be polite, answer their questions honestly and the odds are you could very well get out of a ticket with just a warning. It has happened to me multiple times in the past as Kandis and as my male self. I get pulled over, the police officer comes up to the car window, asks me for my license and insurance and if I respond calmly and politely most likely I get off with a warning. Even when I am carrying my gun in the car I simply don't move without telling him first that "Officer, there is a loaded weapon under my seat, I am traveling from my home in Harris County to an event in another county **usually know the name of those counties at the time**, this allows him to know that there is a weapon on the car and my being honest about it lets him know that he should ask me to step out of the vehicle. Once he does that, he asks where the gun is and I tell him. He retrieves the gun and inspects it, checks it out and we spend the next 20 minutes talking about guns, then he gets a call over the radio and simply says "slow down"and he takes off to the call.

Kandis:love::rose2:

jenna_woods
03-16-2010, 12:30 PM
for me it was wen i was eating in a resturand and a little boy across form me asd "dady thats a man in a dress"

hot_leah
03-16-2010, 03:01 PM
mine weird moment was when I wore my wifes thongs...not realizing I would be taking one of the kids out for play time...it wasn't long after all the crawling and bending i could feel the cool air down my rearend....i just realized if anyone was looking they could easily see my pink thong.....not cool when little kids around

ringedjohn
03-17-2010, 09:46 AM
The very first time I ever wore an underwire bra in public, under a totally opaque shirt, an ex-secretary of mine came up behind me and hugged me. I know she felt the underwire. Oops.

sherri52
03-17-2010, 10:46 AM
I was in gym class when I was about 15 and the gym teacher had me strip to take a shower and I was wearing my sisters pants under my own and the zipper was stuck.

Vickis
03-17-2010, 01:01 PM
In my first year of College, alone at home... A girl I new from High School knocked on the door. I had to change as fast as possible. I think I still had on some makeup. (Can't just wipe that off in a hurry...)

I ended up married to her. :)

Jenny Aurora
03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
I remember when I was a child and was sat on my bedroom floor wearing something and my door suddenly opened. I don't think I could have jumped into my bed so quickly! Really set my heart pacing though.

The amount of things people pretend to not notice..

KateW
03-17-2010, 08:54 PM
When I first started plucking my eyebrows as a teenager, I was still very much in the closet. This was before I had found this site and otherwise hid all aspects of my feminine persona. Anyway, soon after shaping them properly for the first time (rather then just tidying the middle), a lady that I worked with commented on them (positively might I add). For some reason I went bright red and lost the ability to speak. I was totally unprepared for the conversation at the time and wanted the ground to swallow me up. On reflection, I think my brain was reacting as if I'd been fully outted, which wasn't actually the case.

She later apologised for bringing it up, as she could see that it had bothered me. A decade later, I would happily talk about them at length with anyone who cares to listen.

My most uncomfortable moment however was the day my mum walked in and saw me fully dressed, but I have discussed this in previous posts.

Kate xxx

lee in a skirt
03-18-2010, 05:45 AM
For me its been several times. First all the times my mum realised her stuff had been moved or touched. Second when i used to underdress at school and was scared id get caught. Third all the times i heard someone at the door being open and had to quickly get changed. lastly when i delivered a paper round dressed. which was fun bar the fact that a few of the older people gave me funny looks. One time when i did it in drab one of them even said wheres that nice girl who used to deliver the papers lol.

cdwithplay36b
03-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Most embarrassed by the time I went shopping with some white shorts gym shorts on over some pink flowery bikini panties. As I ws bent over looking at some panties on a rack, I heard some giggling and saw three teenage SA's pointing and laughing at me. I quickly put down my selections and nearly ran from the store. Emabarrassed at the time, but actually made me want to get caught again!

JessBunny
03-26-2010, 08:26 AM
My most embarrassing moment was just this past winter when I was sitting in the couch in the living room wearing a top, bra, skirt, hose, and heels just relaxing and watching some television. Well that doesn't normally make for an embarrassing moment except we have a front door that has glass design in it and you can look through it straight into the living room if you try. Well apparently we have an unexpected delivery from FedEx that required a signature and I had the tv on and sitting there in plain sight but partially covered by the sofa. Anyway, long story short the guy kept ringing the bell and all I could think was holly crap! I ended up telling him I couldn't come to the door even though he was looking right at me. He ended up coming back the next day and I answered the door in drab but it was still awkward because I know he had to have seen something.

willowgurl
03-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi, I think my most uncomfortable moment came one day while I was Hiking in a local forest preserve. I often go there for a hike in full femme mode. I had had my hike and was headed back to my car when I met a Park Ranger on the trail. He said "Hiya Miss, having a good walk?" I nodded in response not wanting him to hear my voice. He then said "Don't worry there's no law against wearing whatever clothes you like, and by the way you have great legs." So I walked back to the car, heart pounding. (from the encounter or the compliment I'm not sure) Willow

Cassandra Lynn
03-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi, I think my most uncomfortable moment came one day while I was Hiking in a local forest preserve. I often go there for a hike in full femme mode. I had had my hike and was headed back to my car when I met a Park Ranger on the trail. He said "Hiya Miss, having a good walk?" I nodded in response not wanting him to hear my voice. He then said "Don't worry there's no law against wearing whatever clothes you like, and by the way you have great legs." So I walked back to the car, heart pounding. (from the encounter or the compliment I'm not sure) Willow

I guess i had better get used to this exact thing as i plan to get back on the trails this summer and do some hikes in full femme mode. The trails where i like to do most of my hiking can also be very crowded at times. mj (Cassie)

RADER
03-26-2010, 11:48 AM
This is going back 25 years ago. On the weekends I would get dressed
up all the way. Nilons,dress,bra with forms, the whole thing.
My dad would come over unanounced. I would here the Gararge Door
going up; and it was a mad dash up to the bedroom and get into
drab quick. Once because of the TV, I did not here the door, but heard
him comming up the steps from the gararge. "Why are you running he
would say"; You cought me with out my pants on. :heehee: Rader

Brianna in Hose
03-26-2010, 04:09 PM
The most uncomfortable moment in my crossdressing came this past Halloween when my fiance saw me dressed for the first time. She didn't know that I was planning to dress for when we went out that night. Before that weekend she didn't know about my dressing. She came home for an all day Saturday class to me in hose, dress, wig, makeup, heels, and with my ears pierced. The next day we were talking about the night before and when she mentioned that she thought I really enjoyed wearing the outfit and especially the heels. That is when I came clean. That weekend was more uncomfortable than when I was caught by my mom when I was in high school.

CatAttack
03-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Alright so this all happened a year ago. I lived on campus in a dorm at the university I attend. It was basically a small room for two people. So one day my roommate brought up the fact that one of his friend's roommates is a crossdresser and was joking around about it, and I, trying to hide my secret, went along with it and was like "that's silly/funny" or whatever.

Anyway a couple months later, when my roommate was supposed to be out of town I decided that the coast was clear and it was the perfect opportunity for me to finally get to dress. Not long after I got fully dressed with make-up, hair and everything, my roommate walked in! But what was worse was that he brought a friend! It was super awkward and I didn't know what to say, other than "you caught me.. could you guys leave the room for a bit?" They went outside but there was no bathroom in the dorm room, so to get to the bathroom, I had to walk past them again!

The worst part though was that I had sat there and joked around with him about his friend having a crossdresser roommate before, and it made me feel like a total hypocrite/jerk.

t-girlxsophie
03-27-2010, 02:01 AM
One of my uncomfortable moments,turned into the funniest,while on night out in Edinburgh,I was walking down the road with friends,both TV and GG,holding my wifes hand,when some girl at bus stop,trying 2b funny,shouted out "that was most disgusting thing she ever saw"well I would like to say I just walked on,but I had 2 reply,i turned to her and said "Well obviously you haven't looked in a mirror,lately dear"well everyone,inc her mates started laughing,I was happy that I managed to turn her abuse back at her,with humour,and walked on my head held high,I think that was time I realised I shouldnt worry what strangers think of me

Other time was at Cousins,daughters holy communion,well they had a bouncy castle in the back garden,never one to resist a go on one (big kid at heart lol)
well there was I having fun,when my niece started to pull my socks off,wasnt till was almost off my foot,i remembered my toenails were painted,well Ive never moved so fast in my life,I feigned cramp in my foot (a supreme bit of acting lol)and hurridly put my sock on and retired to safety of the grown ups :) only thing worse than adult catching you,is a child.out of the mouths of babes and all that

Danielle Gee
03-27-2010, 04:56 AM
This is an easy question for me........A couple of years ago, I needed to drive to town and run a few errands. I thought that this would be a great chance to under-dress.

So I donned my bra and panties, and pulled my new thigh-hi stocking up my legs. Then I put on my Levi's, a sweatshirt and my boots..........I thought I was ready for any thing WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

After spending an hour or more @ Lowes and going thru a very busy checkout line, I was walking out toward my truck. Suddenly I tripped over something, fell and busted my a** but good!!

That when I realized the stocking on my right leg had fell completely down and was hanging out the leg of my pants. I had no idea when this happened or how many(if any) people noticed.

I never looked at under-dressing In quite the same way since!!!

And that my story, and I'm stickin' to it....Love Danielle