PDA

View Full Version : Wearing high heels in public

sam_s125
08-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Hi I know I haven't been on here in a really long time, the reason being is that I don't have the time and I don't feel I'm welcome (me being under age and all) but thats beside the point.

I have been have a really strong eurge to go out in public wearing high heels, so I was wondering what would I be able to wear with no one noticing?

Ie black boots, long pants that cover the boot, etc.

Thanks a lot.

Sam

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-12-2005, 07:41 PM
long baggy slacks,, i have worn my heels in public with baggy slacks so they wer not seen but they sure wer heard,,clop clop clop :p

arula
08-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Hi I know I haven't been on here in a really long time, the reason being is that I don't have the time and I don't feel I'm welcome (me being under age and all) but thats beside the point.

I have been have a really strong eurge to go out in public wearing high heels, so I was wondering what would I be able to wear with no one noticing?

Thanks a lot.

Sam

Hi Sam (is that short for Samantha?) Heels force you to walk like a girl. Downtown Toronto would be no problem. Anywhere else I think will attract attention. If thats what your after. XO Arula

Mx Justina
08-12-2005, 10:02 PM

Thanks a lot.

Sam

Depends on what you mean by "high heels", and what you mean by "in public" (as another poster indicated).

Even females do not wear skirts/dresses and high heels openly in most areas away from busines zones or nightclub districts (or when un-accompanied)...Soooo, if you (a male CD) are not mindfull to choose an area that's appropriate for such dress...you will accomplish the reverse, and that magnified times your public passability level... Even more magnified depending how high or spiked your femme footwear happens to be.

Ruined heels notwithstanding, it is unusual to see someone clippity-clopping blithely over hard concrete sidewalks and trying to avoid occasional drain grates and sidewalk cracks...especially with no active commercial or social establishments about... Unless the individual finds him or herself in a sizable cosmopolitan area.

J.

Rachel Morley
08-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Hi Sam,

If I am understanding you correctly, you want to go out wearing high heeled boots without anyone knowing about it, which presumably means you will be openly dressing as a guy and not en femme otherwise why hide it???

I have not the faintest idea how you will achieve this because even if you do wear loose baggy pants, your heels will still be seen (a little) when you walk and of course (as others have mentioned) people will hear them.

My only advice would be to wear a silly hat so that people's attention won't be focused on your feet!

Clare
08-12-2005, 10:44 PM

Sam
Hi Sam. If you're under age, you shouldn't really be a member of the forums. You could get yourself in serious trouble, not to mention this website's administrators!

I'm not being mean, but it's important to protect our youth at all costs! I suggest you see a counsellor if its at all possible for you. I know (as well as many others here) how you feel and that you need advice, but please respect the law.

Huggies,

Christine

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 06:01 AM
here we go again i wonder if she is related to.........