PDA

View Full Version : Say goodbye to suzy

suzy1
03-17-2010, 04:59 PM
No Im not actually going so you can all relax [or hide your disappointment] but I was thinking when I go off to work in the morning I wait till the last moment before taking off my silky nightdress panties and heir, showering and dressing as that bloke again. To me it’s a bit like saying goodbye to suzy and I look forward to seeing/being her again later. I am happy being a man during the day but I get a warm feeling as the day goes on thinking about suzy. It’s really nice.
Anyone feel the same?

Bobbie Bee
03-17-2010, 05:07 PM
I like it when I dress, but I know I am limited in the time when I am Bobbie. Changing back to boy mode is sometimes greeted with disappointment. Does that make any sense? I guess I just love being dressed in femm clothes; I love the feeling of nylons on my legs and walking in heels. I like my long hair wig.

NV Susan
03-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi Suzy, I also have the same feelings. I often think about Susan when in drab...hopping she is being a good girl.....or not......:daydreaming: she is always with me.

Cassandra Lynn
03-17-2010, 06:37 PM
It is a powerful thing isn't it? When i come home from work or during hunting season when i peel away the extreme male mode and "slip into something a little more comfortable", it is changing personas and clothes at the same time!
I swear sometimes after the change i will stretch and the joints will start cracking in places. I think i remember that from a kungfu movie! lol

jenifer m.
03-17-2010, 07:07 PM
yep i know what you mean about the anticipation.when the wife and i are out all day i cant wait to get home and put on my fuzzy pink slippers, and pull on my night gown.and sit in front of the computer and go to crossdressers.com,and have a good time with you all.

Loni
03-17-2010, 07:17 PM
i need to money...but the co works me to death.

i also try to get home asap, just so loni can be herself.

no male clothing worn at home. :heehee:
even have to dig to fine male underware.

i think it would be underdressing for me to have on mens undies.

loni

sherri52
03-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Hi Suzy: I do the same except I underdress and wear fem jeans, clear polish and mascara.

IamSara
03-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I feel exactly that way. When I am in guy mode I just keep thinking about Sarah and can't wait until I can be her again. It is very exciting to think that when I am on the road I will be Sarah at least every evening.
Sarah :rose2:

docrobbysherry
03-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Lobster is my favorite food! :D
Many years ago, a friend threw a lobster BBQ, after a trip out in his boat. Only 3 of us showed!:)

We ate lobster for nearly 3 hours! Never finished it all. Afterward, we were ALL sick of it!:doh:

I didn't eat lobster for about 5 years after that!:eek:

My long winded point::heehee:

Dressing is a VERY SPECIAL treat for me! If I dressed every day, it WOULDN'T be as special!:brolleyes:

t-girlxsophie
03-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Hardest part of my day,is when time comes to change for my nightshift job,when the make-ups wiped off and pretty clothes are put away:( I underdress as much as possible,and hope am lucky to be working with a girl that knows about Sophie,so in that respect my girlie side Is always with me.

But there is no better feeling than when I arrive home and more often than not its into silky pink nightie or shortie pj's,and later when get up and into my outfit for rest of the day.

Isn't being Girlie the best feeling in the world :hugs:

Cathytg
03-18-2010, 12:04 AM
As much as I love to dress and as much as I regret having to go drab, I haver not felt like I was ever saying goodbye to Cathy. I know that I am who I am regardless of how I dress. I just love to wear heels and dresses; I do not think of myself being someone different depending upon the clothes I wear.

marlacd
03-18-2010, 01:36 AM
Oh yes, thats a well known feeling for me. Remembering what I did when I was dressed gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, but after going back to drab does get depressing. Its best to look forward to the next opportunity, and plan out what to do the next time.

erickka
03-18-2010, 06:01 AM
I also hate to get out of my girly clothes, etc., but I feel it is just a necessity, just like sleep. Erickka ALWAYS returns after the brief messages!

EmilyCD
03-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I wear panties and hose or thigh highs most days but I really lokk forward to the days when I am home alone after work and I cna break out the heels and other stuff

karennjcd
03-18-2010, 10:27 PM
In a sense perhaps it's better to go back and forth -- absence make the heart fonder!

Jessy
03-18-2010, 11:52 PM
I think about Jessy all the time, mainly because I'm a bit limited in the time I have to dress up. But like Cathy says, I never say goodbye to her really. After all, she's a part of me, so she'll always be with me.

Looking forward to improving my situation, in either finding the courage to make my environment understand (or just ignore whatever they think) or just moving away and finding a new place for a fresh start. I'd hate leaving stuff behind, but I'm a firm believer that this would make it easier to come out in the open as a girl...

bron
03-19-2010, 02:13 AM
I never say goodbye to Bron...i just say....till next time Bron...which is the next day after i take off my steel toecap boots, dirty jeans sweaty t-shirt. I have a shower, put on some Chanel #5 and some fem clothes. divine! Bron

Mandy
03-19-2010, 02:38 AM
I have the same feelings when I'm at work, cannot wait to get home, feed dogs, take them out, then Mandy comes out to play:D

This also depends on my SO shift pattern :daydreaming: