PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Like A Good Friend....

Julie
08-12-2005, 11:57 PM
to persuade you to get dressed.

Laura and I met earlier today. We hadn't seen each other in a while and she just wanted proof I'm alive. We had some Cokes and talked and she said, "I miss Julie. Don't get me wrong, I love Jim too but Julie's more fun." We parted because she had to go to work.

I thought about that on the way home and I realized it's true, Julie is more fun. I've been letting the fatigue from work keep me down and it was starting to show. Earlier tonight I was resigned to staying in. I was also convinced I wouldn't get dressed or go out at all this weekend. After hearing Laura's comment I decided I had to push myself over the hump.

I got home and got rid of the forest on my legs with the help of Veet. OMG! I forgot how good that feels! I put on a satin kimono while collecting things around the house and it felt so good to feel that on smooth legs again!

I'm mostly made up now and feeling better for it. This happens to me all the time now. Since I can dress whenever I'm not working I no longer feel the urgency. That translates to laziness and before I know it, I'm slipping back to a place I don't want to go. I was still very upbeat today but I know me and it wouldn't be long before I'd get down. Anyway, I just wanted to say Thank You Laura for waking me up. :D

Laura gets off at 2AM and asked if Julie would meet her at Escapades. How could I say no?

PS: If it's not raining, she's bringing her bike to Escapades and I'm bringing my camera. Julie's gonna be a biker babe! :dance:

Tristen Cox
08-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Cool, have a fun night out. And thank you friend for me too ;) :D

Holly
08-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Thank Laura for all of us. Welcome back Julie!

DonnaT
08-13-2005, 01:11 AM
I figured you'd get past the fatigue and start again. I reckon a little push from Laura got you there sooner than later.

Have fun!

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 06:16 AM
julie makes a come back ....girlfreind ever notice just what a pain it can be while in drab to get all prettyed up??? now just a thought after your all dressed and ready to go can you rember if it was a pain ??? corse not it's a trick our "him" side plays on us ....glade you got out ....

Natalie x
08-13-2005, 08:10 AM
It's good to see you again, Julie, honey, glad Laura gave you that push. :D

ChristineRenee
08-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Good to hear that you got out again Julie...a little help from a friend sometimes is all that it takes.

Julie the biker babe huh? Waaaaaay kewl sis!;)