PDA

View Full Version : Femme bonding with another cd'er?

emmicd
08-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Would you welcome making friendship with another cd'er and work off each other in experiencing the true crossdressing experience in public?

Would you feel more comfortable about going out if you had such a connection?

Emmi

LouiseCassell
08-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Would you welcome making friendship with another cd'er and work off each other in experiencing the true crossdressing experience in public?

Would you feel more comfortable about going out if you had such a connection?

Emmi

I think that would always depend on how good the CD was to be honest. I prefer going out with my sister or other lady friends, failing that I prefer to go out with a man or group of people

JayeEdgar
08-13-2005, 12:08 AM
I have done so.

While I have not been fortunate enough to find a long-term CD friend in my area, I have:

(1) Met other crossdressers at local bars

(2) gone into LA to meet other crossdressers at boutiques and clubs there

(3) gone into LA to meet a crossdresser intown for a convention and taken her to have a makeover and spend an evening en femme in public (for her first time)

It is safer (and more fun) to be out in public with someone else. They provide moral support and zest to the adventure. I recommend it.

Tristen Cox
08-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Yes

Rachael Warren
08-13-2005, 12:23 AM
I'd love to, but not where I live, way too conservative and small (little island).

I would love to do so elsewhere.

LOL, Rachael.

samanthajay
08-13-2005, 12:30 AM
it was acually alayna that help me go out she came to see me :D

Deborah_UK
08-13-2005, 02:32 AM

Emmi

A thought that struck me was what exactly is " the true crossdressing experience in public".

Are you going out to pass?, or are you going out to make a statement saying "I'm (or we are) a crossdresser(s) and we are out in public and we don't care what anyone thinks"?

As someone who, when I go out, wants to blend in and be accepted for the woman I truly believe myself to be, I've been of the opinion that two CDrs together means twice the chance of being read.

Like Louise I prefer to be with a GG (haven't tried the "group" experience yet lol), it somehow appears more natural imo.

One way to possibly experience going out in public would be to take it in turns to be dressed. As a man/woman combination people are even less likely to take any notice of you.

Stephanie Mancini
08-13-2005, 02:45 AM
I'am so lucky to have ongoing beautiful friendships with 3 other t_girls at the moment , going out with them and being ourselves is a fantastic experience

Steph

mand
08-13-2005, 03:51 AM
Hello Emmi :) .................I have been public with another TG girl before, older than me and "passes" far easier than I could ever hope too. I haven't spoken with her for quite a while now, she was trying to persuade me on a little outing with her but I kept putting it off.
I think what it comes down to is that I prefer to do things, go out on my own, that way I don't feel obliged to go anywhere or do anything I don't want too. Some may veiw this as kinda anti-social, but I value my own independence.
Always been the same, when in the army or at work they always wanted team players, when all the time I was thinking "yeah ok, you do it you're way and I'll do it mine".

Having said that there are some I have met on this forum I would love to meet in person, and maybe go out do a little shopping and maybe have a meal and a few drinks with :)

love mand xxx :)

Phoebe Reece
08-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Emmi,

This is what many support groups do - help a crossdresser move on to the next level of experience, when the individual is ready to do so. I've been out with CD friends in public many times (I do it one weekend every month in fact). A group of CD's in public do not "pass", that's a fact. But passing is not the goal. Having a good time with your friends is the goal. If one or two CD's go into a restaurant or bar and are read, there might be some snickers or remarks, but when a dozen or more CD's show up somewhere - nobody messes with you (same thing as with bikers). There is strength in numbers and having a friend with you just makes it a lot more fun.

Amanda Marie
08-13-2005, 10:43 AM
To answer a question up above...When I go out I'm trying to pass as a woman. So far I think I've been sucessful. If I have been found out, I didn't know about it. I would like to me at least one GG that I could hang with. I agree that it would be much less likely for people to notice you if you were with a GG.

Billie1
08-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Have done it often, and it absolutly is more fun, and more comfortable. When our small group (3 or 4) is together, it tends to keep un-wanted intrusions at a minimum. Makes for a much more pleasurable outing.

We'd love to invite all of you girls along! :D

Ta-Ta,
Billie :love:

Natalie x
08-13-2005, 11:00 AM
Meeting or going out with other CDers does not appeal to me. I am happy with my existing male and female friends and family, who accept me as their "third gender" friend, and I hope to go out with them more often as I develop more confidence.

CrossDressers Forums allows me to "meet" and interact with sisters from all over the world, we feel each other's happiness and sorrow, we share tips and jokes and we have a ball day and night. What more could a girl need?

Jamie M
08-13-2005, 11:04 AM
I can see where it might be fun but to be honest i've never had any real desire to meet other cd's in person . i love chatting and sharing experiences here and maybe if i did happen to come across another then i would stop and say hello.

I would love to go out again someitme soon but at the moment the only person i'd like to do this with is kelly. Here's hoping ;)

Olivia
08-13-2005, 12:26 PM
I met another cd here on the forum last spring. We got to know each other by visiting thru email for several weeks. When we each felt ready, we arranged to meet at a motel. We were both very nervous. Neither of us had ever met another cd in person before, let alone gotten dressed with one. Well, we had a great time; we talked, dressed, just visited for hours. It was truly a watershed event in my life. I now have a friend who knows me, really only as Olivia (of course, now she knows things about my "real" life as I do hers too) and who likes me for who I am. She is a great friend and I'm so glad we had the courage to meet in person that day. It might not be everyone's cup o' tea, but it was a great experience for us. Later girls, Olivia.

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 01:26 PM
going out with outher cd's i think yes i would like that getting dressed with outher cd's i think that i would realy have to think abought that ....

Tristen Cox
08-13-2005, 02:04 PM
going out with outher cd's i think yes i would like that getting dressed with outher cd's i think that i would realy have to think abought that ....
You mean you'd rather be naked??? :eek:

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 03:00 PM
You mean you'd rather be naked??? :eek:

no silly getting dressed with a nouther cd well no i don't think so ....you ??? out and dressing ???? would you could you???

Tristen Cox
08-13-2005, 03:18 PM
I sure as hell ain't going alone :)

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 03:41 PM
I sure as hell ain't going alone :)
why not ????

Tristen Cox
08-13-2005, 03:47 PM
why not ????

Femme bonding with another cd'er?

What's the fun being alone?

paulaN
08-13-2005, 03:52 PM
I would love to meet another cd in my area and have a dress up day.I have been looking for this for years. oh well maybe someday.

tifftg
08-13-2005, 04:19 PM
I have met a few local CD's but only in drab. I am trying to arrange a time to go shopping en femme together and possibly a joint trip to another city. I think being able to speak openly and share in person will help me explore Tiffany further.

Rossie
08-16-2005, 07:43 AM
I would love to meet another cd out of my area.

Stephenie
08-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Met in drab, yes I would do that but as of right now, I have never been out and I'm not ready for that yet. With my life the way it is I don't expect it to happan for a few years or more.

Emily Ann Brown
08-16-2005, 09:29 AM
I would love to go out with Karren or Lauren but we live so far apart. Have dressed with another CD....had a great time.

Emily Ann

geegee2
08-16-2005, 11:10 AM
Femme bonding with another cd'er?

What's the fun being alone?
I would love to go out with you tristen but alas I am here and you are thereso what to do? ;) :love: luv,kisses,hugsGEEGEE2

geegee2
08-16-2005, 11:13 AM
I would love to go out with you tristen but alas I am here and you are thereso what to do? ;) :love: luv,kisses,hugsGEEGEE2
I would love to go out with all of you girls, wouldnt that be grand? meet somewhere and have a good time getting to know onanother gain new friends becoming sisters,just one big happy family. I would love that, yes I would
luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2 :love: :love:

kristine239
08-16-2005, 11:44 AM
The answer to most of the posts above, is to make the effort and committment to attend a TG Conference.

Some of you have made good contacts, came through the looking glass, made great firendships, while others are still lonley in the closet, but peeking out.

It takes a committment and determination to take your first step. There is such a wonderful world out here and such welcoming and friendly people, that it is a shame that so many of us just can't seem to get up the nerve to take the first step.

Yes, we could have a special party at any one of the various conferences, just for members of this board. I have made the offer before, but no one has responded. I did have one of our members committmet to making a presentation at a conference and I look forward to the workshop. I have three others who are thinking about it.

It would be wonderful to meet many of you sometime.

Love Kristine

Gemma Rhodes
08-16-2005, 12:35 PM
I have struck up a great friendship with a girl I met through the UK Angels site and will be visiting her next week for 3 days. I am really looking forward to meeting her and sharing some quality time together.

I am a CD, whereas she has just started the early stages of transition and I will hopefully be able to support her on her long journey as she has become a very special friend to me.

jessbcuzz
08-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes, I would love to. Anyone from Ohio or within a day's drive interested?

samanthajay
08-18-2005, 01:04 AM
do i have to get my girlfriend's permission to have a tv retreet at our place to get everyone together? :devious:

Tristen Cox
08-18-2005, 01:11 AM
do i have to get my girlfriend's permission to have a tv retreet at our place to get everyone together? :devious:
Leslie's gonna love that :rolleyes: :p

samanthajay
08-18-2005, 01:17 AM
hey she didnt mind alyana to vist and im sure she wouldnt mind some of yall to come over and spend a few days with us. some of yall can just drive over.

Barbguy
08-18-2005, 07:39 AM
i've been out and about a lot of times and i feel as long as i take the time with the makeup i do pass or peole don't look twice anyway i've never been with a nother cder i think it might be fun to try it once but i don't think i would wont to get dressed with them why not meet firsr already dressed? i'm not one that likes to get undressed for men i like the clothes but hay. i don't know how far i can go never been there. i guess i'm a little worried because if i'm in the chatroom i've had guys hit on me for sex and they don't even know me but thats the chat rooms for you thats why i like it here i can pick what to read

Gemma Rhodes
08-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Currently enjoying my second day visiting a TS friend. Its been great so far and have been dressed all day today. Have taken some pics and will post a couple when Im back home next week.

rexy
08-23-2005, 05:41 PM
yes i would love to have some time with another girl ilke myself , dressing , shopping etc. :) :)

gender_blender
08-23-2005, 10:40 PM
I have many friends who are crossdressers who have found me on various websites and who continue to chat with me online on occasion. I don't think I would be motivated to make a meeting with another crossdresser. Due to the hedonistic nature of many types of crossdressing or attraction to transgendered individuals, I'm rather careful about such meetings. However I welcome all types of friendships.

I have the youthful androgyny that allows me to be a male or an attractive female. I think only if the individual were as convincing as I may be, perhaps then I would be willing to hang out in public.

I don't need assistance going into public wearing whatever I wish, I'm personally very comfortable doing so.

Charlie

Shaylynn
08-24-2005, 04:26 AM
I'd love to bond with another cd. Learn and grow together. I'm looking for a long term relationship with another sister. To share our femme feelings, clothes, makeup.