PDA

View Full Version : Well, Tonite Was Certainly Different

Persephone
03-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Attended a management banquet tonight, unfortunately en drab. The guest speaker was Linda LoRe, President and CEO of Fredrick's of Hollywood!

jenifer m.
03-17-2010, 11:03 PM
too bad she diddnt give out any discount coupons for fredrics.that would have made having to be en drab worth it.

Persephone
03-18-2010, 12:36 AM
too bad she diddnt give out any discount coupons for fredrics.that would have made having to be en drab worth it.

Yeah! I should have asked her if she's brought some! Damn! Why didn't I think of that?

I was tempted to ask her how many of their customers were men buying stuff for themselves, but the discussion went in other directions and it wouldn't have been appropriate to refocus it.

ReineD
03-18-2010, 12:40 AM
What was she wearing?

Rachel M
03-18-2010, 01:34 AM
What was she wearing?

lol, can you imagine is that were true? Im wondering if she stands by her product and only wears FOH, undergarments.
Rachel

Persephone
03-18-2010, 02:04 AM
What was she wearing?

Well, she didn't reveal her lingerie :), but she was fashionably, if very conservatively, dressed. She is, after all, the CEO of a multi-million dollar company.

She was dressed all in black, with a black blouse and a black scarf. A very tasteful outfit.

She said that someone at a different dinner asked her if she got to work with the models and she said that she certainly did, that she was always working with profit models, marketing models, strategic growth models, oh, yeah, and the catalog models.

{Victoria's Secret?} lol, can you imagine is that were true? Im wondering if she stands by her product and only wears FOH, undergarments.
Rachel

She probably does wear FOH. I'm sure she gets the employee discount.

She said that VS and FOH were very different types of businesses. That VS is essentially a branded department store while FOH is intended to be more like a boutique.