PDA

View Full Version : caught by a random person

summerishot
03-18-2010, 03:26 PM
So what happened was I went outside to get the mail from the mailbox and when I did there was a lady walking by. She saw me and I said hello and she said hello and just kept walking. At first I was kinda sacred but then later after I went back into my house and I thought it was a fun thrill by getting caught by a stranger. So I'm hoping I will get caught again by a stranger.

Nigella
03-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Not really caught, if you went outside dressed, then how can you be caught. You was seen by a stranger. :)

Joanne f
03-18-2010, 04:17 PM
:heehee: That reminds me of a few things :daydreaming:
a good job that you did not get your hand stuck in the mail box or else it would have been a lot more than a lady seeing you :heehee:

Imogen_Mann
03-18-2010, 04:34 PM
It does sound a bit like you were courting it to be honest :battingeyelashes:

Hmmmm ?

I'd do it too !!

jenifer m.
03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
easy to be seen. just walk the mall like i used to,talk about a thrill?that one will last from the min you park till you get back in the car and every thing in between.

cdwithplay36b
03-18-2010, 08:58 PM
I remember being caught by some sales girls at a trendy store as i was checking out their lingerie selection. Seems i was flashing my floral panties through my white shorts. Anyway their giggling caused me to leave in an embarrassed hurry, but what a sweeet thrill!

amy canada
03-18-2010, 11:38 PM
Is it safe to assume that you were fully dressed at the time? Because I've gone outside a lot and been "caught" by many people, strangers or not, but that's because I was wearing men's clothes.

I have gone outside wearing women's jeans though, and my neighbour down the street saw me, but I don't really know him and his family, and they don't really know me.

summerishot
03-19-2010, 03:16 AM
I wasn't fully dressed i was just wearing a green tank-top and a black skirt. And normally I just stay inside the house when I'm dressed and don't go out.