PDA

View Full Version : I went to Washington DC as Cassandra the entire way

Cassandra
03-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Well I made the trip to Washington, DC as Cassandra. It's about 635 miles one way so I was proud of myself that I did this. I stopped at a Holiday Inn to use the restroom and asked at the front desk where the restroom was and they told me down the hall and its the second door on the left, the first door was the men's restroom and the second door was the women's. I was so happy that they showed me to the women's restroom, I had goosebumps. While in Washington, DC I had fun, I went everywhere and did it all as Cassandra and not Brian. I loved it and had a great time.

lavistaa62
03-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

sherri52
03-19-2010, 09:46 AM
That was a great trip Cassandra. Next time you travel that way, you'll have to stop and see Violets comedy act

jenifer m.
03-19-2010, 09:52 AM
you go girl friend thats the way to do it!

Sarah Doepner
03-19-2010, 09:56 AM
D.C. is a wonderful place to visit and that would be a great trip. I remember on a business trip once walking through Dupont Circle to a restuant and watching as a young CD flipped on her wig in the company of friends as they casually sat round preparing for an evening out. It blew my mind as I was very, very deep in my closet at that time.

I guess the ultimate thing to do in D.C. would be to stop in to visit your Senators or Representative and let them know you are a voting part of their constituency.

Cristi
03-19-2010, 10:43 AM
One of my 'someday' goals is a vacation en femme. When I do think about it, DC is usually the place I think about going. It would be about a 10 hour drive for me :( but I would do it and the entire vacation dressed.

I figure DC would be good because there are lots of public places to go without having to interact too much with people. I usually picture myself visiting a few monuments in a sharp skirt suit, like a public service worker taking in a few sights while on her lunch break...

I'm glad you had a good time.

victoriamwilliams1
03-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Sound like you had a great time out:)

ellenwannabe
03-19-2010, 12:41 PM
sounds like you had a great time - when I'm enfemme and out in public I always use the womens restroom and eventually you'll be comfortable doing that - Ellen

GeorgiaHall
03-19-2010, 12:55 PM
I used to live near DC when I was in the military and would love to have a weekend en femme there. Glad you had such a good time!

Cassandra
03-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Thank you everyone. I'm starting to plan another vacation soon and plan to go en fem again. I totally love it, makes me feel like a total and complete woman and that is exactly how I want to feel and be treated.

Staci G
03-22-2010, 01:41 PM
I am so glad you had a great time, I think driving en femme is a wonderful experience I dont know if I'd stop at the Holiday Inn but I am sure that was awesome. Soo we'll be looking for the pictures.

Loni
03-22-2010, 01:52 PM
I am saving up for a trip to dc, and would love to do it all dressed.
and I would drive there..........I live in California.

Loni

Lynneth Lee
03-22-2010, 02:19 PM
I once took a trip to Delaware and back enfemme. What a hoot, wonderful how the truckers treat you. I never saw so much courtesy. I hope you do it again. Have fun!

NANETTE :hugs:

Cassandra
03-22-2010, 05:59 PM
LOL I had to go and it was the only place at the exit. I only like going to places that have nice bathroom's. I love using the women's restroom and having to sit down to pee.

Miranda09
03-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Good for you Cassandra. It's always great to hear about someone venturing out on a long trip enfemme. I admire your confidence. :)

Cassandra
03-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Miranda

Thank you. I love telling about my trips enfem.