PDA

View Full Version : keeping dressing fun

t-girlxsophie
03-19-2010, 03:11 PM
This post is primarily for ppl who dress often,Do any of you ever get feelings that the excitement goes from your dressing if your doing it every day,dont get me wrong I still love being Sophie,and always will,but sometimes I get out of bed and slip into something nice without thought

I just love every aspect of Dressing,from picking out my outfit,to choosing what makeup to wear,to putting on the sexiest lingerie.So I have a way that for me keeps the Love of dressing alive,that you prob think is silly but works for me,I put my makeup and hair on,and my undies then stand at full length mirror taking great care with every item of clothing,all the while checking it looks right,from every angle.

Probably far more vanity involved than is normal,hope you can forgive me for that,but It works for me.What do other Girls do to keep the excitement of dressing so that it doesnt get stale

Jessy
03-19-2010, 03:19 PM
I do what most girls do. Try some new cloths, change my hair, change make-up, that kinda stuff. As a girl you have plenty of possibilities and you could look different every day of the year. And yeah, sometimes I just slip into something simple for a change, like just a jeans and a top.

I can't judge about doing it every day, since at the moment I don't have the opportunity to do that.

Ruth
03-19-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't do it for the excitement. I do it because it feels right for me.

t-girlxsophie
03-19-2010, 03:38 PM

Maybe Excitements the wrong word,I too do It because its Right, Its that I dont want it to just be same as dressing drab,I love dressing and always will,its still best feeling in the world

carhill2mn
03-19-2010, 04:36 PM
This works for me too!

Abbey Lane
03-19-2010, 04:55 PM
I don't do it per say for the excitement, I do it because it relaxes me. I have a tough job and I work from home and once I change I relax and get the job done with less pressure. I feel good about myself and it just feels good. Although in the last two weeks I have tried makeup and boy wow that has really physically excited me and a past thread was described as yano what happens. Well yano happened to me twice when I put on makeup there was no stopping it. I just enjoyed it. I just bought a new wig and masscara and love it.

charlie
03-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Hello Sophie!
Dressing for me is like a drug. I love dressing and going out. The more I do it, the more I would like to dress 24/7. Getting stale is never on my mind. Having the time to dress the next time always is. My wife hates the fact that I dress, so I must wait for the one week per month that I'm away on business to dress as much as possible.

Bobbie Bee
03-19-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't get to dress every day, so when I do, the excitement begins anew. I find that when I do dress, I get caught up in the look, the feel and the sensuality of it all. Sometimes I have to walk away from it all so I can get things done around the house. But the thrill always seems to find me after a while.

cherry
03-19-2010, 06:05 PM
I am sooooo pleased that the excitement, relaxation and fun has gone out of it. I am just left with reality.

Loni
03-19-2010, 06:43 PM
i just do not like "living" in the co mens clothing,
i rush home to dress, some times just to relax a short time then sleep, other times (when there is time) to be ...me for a time.

loni

bron
03-19-2010, 09:51 PM
I used to dress for the thrill, and i will be the first to admit that the excitement was sexual. But over the years the sexual thrill has long gone and i now dress to feel comfortable and relaxed.
Bron

Sandy Banks
03-19-2010, 10:34 PM
It takes up sooo much prep time....I've got a lot of time, but would need even more. It works best when I'm out of town and have no time constraints.....thats when it's the most fun!

Karinsamatha
03-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Yes I do enjoy dressing, the time spent with makeup, clothes, and don't forget the shoes. I much prefer it to drab.
I don't feel excitment, I feel relief - I am who I :) am I am Karin!

just my :2c:

tamarav
03-19-2010, 11:16 PM
I am not quite sure how to answer this, but the thought of dressing and looking totally femine and doing something keeps me on the edge all the time. Now I do realize that it is an adrenalin high, which wears off after a couple of hours of working, cutting hair or whatever.

Many times if I have been dressed for a prolonged period, days or weeks, I will be exhausted on the days I don't dress.

So yes, it stays exciting for me, every single time.

Raffina
03-19-2010, 11:40 PM
It's definitely relaxing thats for sure...it's like going into another world, away from your usual busy day-to-day activities...

As for keeping it exciting, the usual stuff...new outfits/costumes, make-up colours, new wigs, new shoes, etc...

t-girlxsophie
03-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah Think I have used the wrong word to describe my feelings,I dont think of anything Sexual as I dress,and Excitement probably portrays what am trying to express in such a light.

I just want to make the most of the femininity of dressing,Of being this nice person called Sophie that I love to be and which just seems so right,and enjoying being a Girl

Samantha43
03-21-2010, 12:44 AM
I don't have to do much to keep it exciting. I prefer the way I look as a female. Looking in the mirror as a female with makeup, wig, nice feminine clothing and jewelry is a rewarding experience for me. Looking in the mirror as a man is just blah......

Jenniferpl
03-21-2010, 06:45 AM
If it was not so relaxing and feeling right, I would probably not cross dress at all.

All I have to do is open up a catalog and the excitement come right back. The thought of a new bra and panty set, shoes, or a different nail polish keeps it a live for me.

Engendered
03-21-2010, 07:33 AM
It's such a huge and regular part of my life that just the other day I was sitting in my room thinking "mmm, the urge to CD is growing, what will I wear?", and then i realised that everything I was currently wearing was female, but that it had normalized in my head. It's not such a huge worry though. I think if I went male mode for a few days, I'd be craving my "normal" girl clothes. :)

bobbie_1048
03-21-2010, 08:15 AM

I don't have to do much to keep it exciting. I prefer the way I look as a female. Looking in the mirror as a female with makeup, wig, nice feminine clothing and jewelry is a rewarding experience for me. Looking in the mirror as a man is just blah......

Ruth and Samantha have pretty much nailed it down for me. I can't really think of a better way to say it. :2c:

Michelia
03-21-2010, 08:51 AM
I am always expanding my horizons and pushing my limits, so boredom just cannot set in. There are still lots of things I have not done while dressed. Everything new I do brings joy and excitement. Yet I still enjoy doing the same things...

The part that I do not know how to answer is that maybe I do this unconsciously as a way to keep things interesting. I do not know. I suspect it is more than that, though. There is this drive in me to experience things enfemme before I get too old.