PDA

View Full Version : Another "Surprise

DAVIDA
03-19-2010, 08:43 PM
I have had some trouble with an ankle and my younger sister called and said that she was bringing us a dish of lasagna!:) She knows about me and has seen me dressed several times. Well, there is a knock on the door. The door is open and the storm door is locked. I walk to the door to open it and there is my niece standing there with my sister!:eek: I just backed up and went to my dressing room and changed.
Nothing was said, but, I mean she was less than two feet from me.:straightface:
My sister told Jean that when she was walking out that my niece said she wanted to come and see me too.:) There was not a chance for her to call back.
I called after they left and her voice mail was on. I guess that I will find out what was said, if anything.:straightface:
Jean said not to worry about it, but I just don't want her to think bad of me. It's not like everyone understands.
But, I guess that there is another family member that knows the truth!

Daintre
03-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Davida, I don't think your sister would have brought her daughter and put you in a fix. I think Jean is right on and all is well, you now have another admirer.

LaneyJane
03-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Hi Davida, I agree with Jenni, these people love you and you are important to them whatever you are wearing.
Laney

Suzie S.
03-20-2010, 04:30 AM
Davida, I think Jean is right. Let the chips fall as they will and keep your head high. :) If your sister is cool with it your niece probably would be also. Next time you talk to your sister, you could offer to help explain things if the subject comes up. Think positive! :hugs:

Shelly Preston
03-20-2010, 05:12 AM
Your sister had probably explained it to your niece on there way home

Sometimes the younger generation are even more accepting :)

DAVIDA
03-20-2010, 06:13 AM
I'm not worried. My sister didn't call back, so I haven't found out if they talked.

BTW, my niece is 27. Not that it makes any difference.

Talked to my Sister today. She says that my niece didn't see me. She said that she would have definately said something.