PDA

View Full Version : Local Mystery Solved!

Persephone
03-19-2010, 09:04 PM
There are a few threads running right now about the fear of crossdressing in the local neighborhood. And frequently that fear, or concern, is justified. Every woman has to decide for herself just how to take charge of her own life.

In my case, I seem to have parachuted right through the Pink Fog and fallen into the Pink Sea© (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1927414#post1927414) quite some time ago.

As a result, most mornings I go for my morning run/walk through my neighborhood en femme. Over the past few months, there has been a "mystery lady" in a white car who honks and waves as she passes. Because of the direction of the morning light, I've never been able to see her clearly. Is she a friend? A neighbor? Someone who knows "him?"

Today the mystery was solved! She's one of the friendly hairdressers who works at the salon where my æsthetician is!

She's one of two people from that salon who have told me they see me in the mornings - the other one is a manicurist that I'm friendly with.

And there is one more person, a friend of my son's, who has said she's seen me out doing my morning circuit. She's a student who drives by that area in the morning on her way to a beauty school!

Perhaps there is some kind of weird synergy going here, but it does also make me wonder how many other folks regularly see me out en femme.

Meanwhile, the mystery of the lady who honks is solved!

(Pink Sea© 2009 Persephone, all rights reserved with free right of use on this website granted to one and all).

Nicole Erin
03-19-2010, 10:11 PM
I thought "synergy" was one of those made-up words that young corporate people said to fit in at the office.