PDA

View Full Version : My first complenment

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Was out with my nails painted a lovely pink today and for first time a SA notiched them and said how nice there where. Realy made my day to get complement like that, realy help boosts confidence.

Bobbie Bee
03-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Compliments are always nice and I welcome them all the time no matter what. Now let's see those beautiful pink nails.

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Got pic of them in What Color is on Your Nails Just love seeing them painted as makes you feeling girly inside.

ellenwannabe
03-20-2010, 09:47 PM
my nails are rarely painted but are naturally very female in length and I only file them, no clipping anymore - I often see people look at them and that makes me feel very femme - Ellen

Shananigans
03-21-2010, 12:22 AM
I love getting complemented on my nails...it's an instant ego boost...plus, it just makes you want to keep getting them done. I recommend the new Hong Kong collection from OPI. I love them :daydreaming:

CamilleLeon
03-21-2010, 12:29 AM
I painted my nails (or rather my lovely SO painted them) for the first time a few days ago, but I've had to take it off since. I loved em while they lasted though

leotard fan
03-21-2010, 12:42 AM
i never paint my nails. but i will love it. very soon i will do it.

jenifer m.
03-21-2010, 11:45 PM
zoe i always wear three coats of clear on my fingers,and toes,and i get lots of looks from people all the time.i secretly wish i knew what they were thinking.they are very shiny and i let my left little finger nail grow out and then i file it so it looks very feminine.i dont have very girly looking hands so every little bit helps.

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Sure feels good looking and seeing them all nice. And if makes oneself feel good on inside then that's all matters.