PDA

View Full Version : SO may be OK with u CDing when....

txrobinm
03-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Hi! Here are some things to listen for from your girlfriend that she'd be OK with you being CD:
**while walking past clothing store windows together, comment on something you think might look good on her, and see where the conversation goes (I was called a 'fashionista' the night we met)
**if she calls herself a (moderators, please let this pass, they are her own words) "fag hag". That's a woman who's often hanging out with/might like to be with a gay man, often at the expense of meeting hetero men.
**general acceptance of gays and lesbians
**she doesn't think your shaved legs are strange, and may actually enjoy them better that way

Someone's out there for you. I doubted, too, as my marriage is winding down, sometimes even thinking about giving up on everything. But I kept my ears and eyes open, and met someone the old-fashioned way, through a mutual friend, 5 weeks ago. We had the "I'm a crossdresser" conversation 2 weeks in after I'd heard several comments from her that she'd most likely be ok with it (see the partial list above). Basically, we're REALLY compatible in every way, we've just been passing each other like ships in the night for about 12 years. She is AMAZING and we seem made for each other. Love does not have to be all about compromise, and don't settle for an "I love this part of you, but not that (CD) part" relationship.

Relax, be yourself, there's someone out there for you!

Shananigans
03-21-2010, 12:25 AM
Great advice! And, congratulations on a good find!