PDA

View Full Version : Your ONE FAVORITE crossdressing memory

Cristi
03-21-2010, 12:06 PM
If you had to choose ONE event as your absolute best CDing memory, what would it be?

For me, I have lots of times I've gone out dressed, gone shopping, gone to parties and been called Ma'm but there is one night that stands out.

Some people don't think too much of dressing on halloween, but I still see it as the best 'absolutely no stress no worries' way to go out in some costume you'd never be able to get away with on any other day. I'd say that my favorite memory of all time (and I've been dressing for over 40 years!) is just this past halloween when I bought a very nice wedding dress and wore it with white hose, heels, petticoats and all at a party for over 6 hours (see my avatar photo for the outfit).

Being able to stay dressed that way for that long, with literally hundreds of people around who not only didn't give me odd looks but actually stopped me to compliment me on the dress and sit to chat with me when my feet started hurting from the shoes is still a memory I revisit often. By the end of the party, I was feeling so at home and comfortable in the dress that I never wanted to take it off :( I didn't leave until well after 'last call' when they started herding people toward the doors.

I can still vividly recall the 'swish' of the dress and all the petticoats every time I turned or sat down. *sigh*

BTW: I posted more details about the night here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118949

So what is your one all-time favorite memory?

Jessy
03-21-2010, 12:15 PM
I never go out dressed (...yet). Except for this one time, at a costume party. And that was by far the best experience ever, for the very same reasons you mentioned. No being stared at in odd ways, no being an outsider, no watching my back for being "caught"... Just being me and still blending in.

SuzanneBender
03-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Mine is not an event per se. I have had many great days; shopping with Sara, dinner with Marianne and the girls, SCC, make overs; flying en femme. My life is filled with wonderful femme memories to help balance all of my wonderful male memories.

The greatest days have been this past month since I have come out to my wife, yesterday in particular. I will post the details in another thread but we went out shopping (me en drab but with my heart and soul out for the world to see). Then we went to Church with the family and then came home and built a wardrobe closet so we could move Suzanne's stuff out of a bunch of trunks and into the house. For me it was the best Transgendered day of my life.

ShannonDragon
03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
One of my favorites was at the IFGE conference in Louisville in 1999. A bunch of us had tickets to a show on one of the river boats. We were taken to the dock but there was some sort of problem going on and we were not allowed to go on board right yet.

Finally the problem was solved and we were led in through a door. There we were at the back of this large ballroom filled with dinning tables and people. We were led up through the crowd to our tables towards the front.

There hadn't really been a problem. We were part of the show!

StaceyJane
03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Going shopping at Dress Barn.

I met another CD'er there and she introduced me to the store manger, Julie.

Julie had me pick out some things to start with and then put me in a dressing to start trying stuff on. The whole time Julie kept bringing back more clothes for me to try on.

Finally I picked out a nice outfit and was able to proudly buy a dress in public without hiding.

That day was so much fun.

ellenwannabe
03-21-2010, 12:49 PM
mine was when I went to work on Halloween fully dressed as our unit social worker in a hospital and I wore all the appropeiate undergarments, pantyhose and 4 inch heels and a mini denim stretch skirt, nice tight white top and wig and nails done and all the makeup and I enjoyed it all my 8 hour shift - I had a lot of compliments with my legs and the way I walked in those 4 inch heels - I will never forget that day and the charge nurse even felt my silicone breastforms and was shockes - ahhhhhh sooooooooooo great - Ellen

PetiteTonya
03-21-2010, 12:53 PM
:daydreaming:

There have been and continue to be so many. For me, it was July, 2008 in Seattle Washington for it was on a Thursday night, when my girlfriend dressed me in her clothes.....applied makeup to my face and hair to my head and gently nudged me out the door into the world.

I will never forget that night and the next. Those two evenings will remain indelibly imprinted on my memory forever.
:love:

TxKimberly
03-21-2010, 02:09 PM
About 15 years ago I took a trip to the Boston area for training with my company. I had been chatting online with Jasmine, a TG there, for months and told me about a good friend of hers that was thinking about trying to make a business out of giving make overs for TG's. She suggested we meet one Friday night, her friend would give me a makeover, and we would go out in Boston after that.

Well her friend was none other than the now world famous Jamie Austin. At that point I'd never heard of her, and I don't think many other people had either. Anyway, she gave me an awesome makeover and Jasmine let me borrow one of her long black velvet gowns. I will never forget the chills going up and down my spine when I looked in the mirror and saw someome beautiful looking back at me.
We went out to Jacques that night and had a good time. I recall when we got back to my hotel I was reluctant to walk through the lobby. Jasmine just looked at me and laughed.
"What are you worried about? All they are going to see is a very pretty girl walking to her room!"
A truly magic night for me. The first time I ever realised that I could actually be pretty . . .

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/196/495385879_c4bd34c338.jpg

Sarah Doepner
03-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I was in Las Vegas and while en drab I took an old wig to a TG salon that is no longer there. I asked the woman who ran the place if she could work with the wig and get it looking good again. She agreed and told me to check back in a few hours. It took me that long to return to my hotel, dress en femme and screw up my courage to return to pick up that wig.

The first thing that made me smile was when she didn't recognize me. Once she figured out who I was she asked me to sit in the chair and she would work touch me up a little. She fussed with my hair a little and complimented me on my makeup, gave me my old wig, now refreshed, and introduced me to another CD in the shop. That CD invited me to join their group that evening and I spent time with other CDs for the first time.

I think that was the best extended time, but having my wife tell me I should hang my things in the closet rather than keep them in a duffle bag is the single best moment that I can come up with.

kristinacd55
03-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Geez Cristi, do i have to pick one???? :heehee:

t-girlxsophie
03-21-2010, 04:03 PM
My abiding memory would have been the first time my Wife saw me dressed,but soon came to the conclusion that It asn't my fave CDing memory but rather one of THE best moments of my life full stop.

My favourite moment in that case,would have to be the day I took part in Transgender Fashion show 3 yrs ago,first there was weeks of practise (what fun we had) then a lovely visit to Dept Stores Personal Shopper,where we got the chance to try out different outfits for the big day,trying out perfumes,and eating chocs,was a bonus:heehee:

But from the moment I was picked to be one of the Blushing Brides,my heart was all a flutter.There was 3 of us and each had a "groom" walk us down the aisle.I was to wear Gorgeous Ivory Satin 2 piece dress,with flowing skit and ruched bodice fastened with little pearl buttons,sexy lace lingerie and tiara too,my hair and makeup was done by professionals which made me feel soooo special.

When we were about to take Centre stage,me and one of the other "brides" even shared a moment when we both caught each other with a wee tear in our eyes:)

Going down the Aisle was so surreal,with my "hubby" (actually F2M TS called Finn )resplendent in his Full Highland Dress kilt,I had smile broader than the Atlantic,and THE MOMENT that followed filled me with so many emotions,pride,joy and many more,But when I saw my Wife in the audience with tears in her eyes,I can honestly say I never felt as much Love for anyone as I did at that moment.

Nearly did disapearing act with the dress,but Couldnt get away,i wont say how I felt when had to step out of the Gown,and give it back

Sorry ladies,for length of my post,and sorry that its prob 3rd time ive posted about that day,but It was the greatest day of moments I have experienced

robincd
03-21-2010, 04:10 PM
mine ... the day i bought my new leather boots ... i walked into a store and found some nice boots with 2" heel .. asked if they had them in size 41 (11) but they said no ... then the cute little sales girl asked me to wait ... she went into the back and came out with another pair that I had not seen before ... even sexier .. with 3" heels .. leather like butter ... the first time I slipped my feet into them I almost fainted they felt soo good. I didnt want to take them off

tinalynn
03-21-2010, 04:34 PM
I rode the subway in DC to Tyson's Corner for dinner with a friend. On my way home, around 10PM, I was sitting on an empty bench waiting for the train when another lady sat down next to me and struck a small conversation. She didn't know, but sat next to me for safety at night. It was comforting and made me feel all girly. Small, not something to write home about, but something little that confirms the choice...

DianneRoberts
03-21-2010, 04:49 PM
It hasn't happened yet.
But I'm looking forward to when it does !

SheilaK_CD
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Somehow I am so attached to my Sarees. Its ethnic, very feminine, sexy and very forgiving. My favorite CD memories are the ones where I either shopped for sarees or went for a drive wearing a saree. I even managed to get out of the car once and take a few steps around :daydreaming:

Jenny Beth
03-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Difficult to pick just one but I'll go with my first shopping trip to The Bay in Vancouver's Pacific Center with my wife. If I remember correctly I bought a camisole and she bought a skirt. We had lunch somewhere in there too.

Mirani
03-21-2010, 06:40 PM
My first "Girls Night Out" - 5 GG's and me. Nirvana!

Christie ann
03-22-2010, 09:09 AM
First, Mirani, that sounds awesome.

For me, It would be the few times I have been able to spend the day in a skirt.

eileendover
03-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Another Halloween story, and just barely CDing. My SO and I were invited to a party at a friend's house. My SO was a nurse, so I borrowed one of her uniforms, but I didn't want look like a girl, just a guy in a woman's uniform. Nurses were no longer required to wear standard nursing caps, so we went to a medical uniform store just to buy me the cap. Then we went to Kmart to buy me a pair of white tights. Her uniform was a jumper style, so I wore it over one of my white dress shirts, and I wore white tennis shoes.

So there I was, a guy with no makeup, no wig, and a full beard, wearing a nursing uniform with cap and white tights!

At one point, I went to sit down, and I remember holding the back of my skirt against my legs as I bent to sit, and then crossing my legs girl-style, and then adjusting the skirt to cover my knees. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my friend's younger brother and his pals watching me very closely. One said to the other something like "he's too good at that."

joank
03-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Just before Christmas, Three of us met at one of the girls abode. It was the first time I had been out so openly to other CD's. It was a really nice experience to spend a number of hours with 'fellow' travelers. It has led to more very enjoyable meetings.

DonnaT
03-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Hmmm, probably when my wife gave me a wig back in 1975, and commented on how pretty I looked, saying that if we had a daughter, she'd be pretty.

And she is ;)

BRANDYJ
03-22-2010, 01:41 PM
It was a night that I went to the local munch for those of us into bondage, submission and dominance. I was with a male friend that is not a CD. We met a TS friend of ours and a GG Domme that was considering her as a new sub. Later the Domme wanted all of us to go to a restaurant for breakfast. I tried to back out since I had never been any place but places known to accept us cross dressers. But my male friend insisted and off we went to a Denny's. Another Cd that was there joined us. I was so nervous and tried not to look at people that might notice me. Then the waitress asked, " can I take your order Ma'am. Ma'am? I was really ma'am-ed? Later the busboy also ma'am-ed me. I don't think I was that passable, at least in the bright lights of the restaurant. But it sure felt good. No one seemed to look at me any differently then they looked at others. I did not have a problem. But still stayed nervous as I've ever been.

Staci G
03-22-2010, 01:52 PM
as some of you other girls, but I was in Charlotte NC in 1996 I went shopping for the first time dressed with wig, makeup, the works. I had to walk in broad daylight across a very large parking lot to get to the Simply Fashions store I was going into. I was shaving my legs during that time because I still had not met my current wife. I had on a short black skirt, a purple satin blouse, black patent 2 1/2 inch pumps, and off black pantyhose. I felt like a million. anyway as I got to the street I had to cross there was a car coming. I paused to let them pass because I was a nervous wreck I wouldn't look directly at them, when I did the stopped and waved me on across and he smiled at me and waved. I was on:c9: to say the least. I went inside the store and the SA said hi maam if you need help let me know. I think this is the moment we all strive for. I think about this day often and wish I could still shave

Alice B
03-22-2010, 02:04 PM
I've mentioned it before, but the one that stands out is also the first time I ever went out dressed. It was to a professional group meeting to which I belong and I was the speaker for the evening. It was also a halloween dressed contest and everyone was shocked and some did not even recognize me. I gave a great presentation and won the contest. I was very nervous at first, but had a great time and had my picture displayed on their web site. Even with all that no one ever guessed that I was a cross dresser.

Frédérique
03-22-2010, 06:01 PM
If you had to choose ONE event as your absolute best CDing memory, what would it be?

It was during a late September crossdressing trip to Maine some years ago. Somewhere east of Augusta I stopped at a secluded rest area in a forest. Since there was nobody around, I walked amongst the trees in the chilly air. Soon I was running through the woods, just enjoying the feeling of wearing a skirt and being…well…different. Sheer joy! I had some coffee from my thermos, retouched my lipstick, and then I was off again, with rosy cheeks…:battingeyelashes:

JaytoJillian
03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
The best memory of my crazy CDing life would have to be that of going out clubbing en femme for the first time. I didn't want the night to end.

Jenny Gurl
03-22-2010, 07:43 PM
That has to be absolute cloud 9 material. Congratulations.:yahoo::yahoo:

Mine is not an event per se. I have had many great days; shopping with Sara, dinner with Marianne and the girls, SCC, make overs; flying en femme. My life is filled with wonderful femme memories to help balance all of my wonderful male memories.

The greatest days have been this past month since I have come out to my wife, yesterday in particular. I will post the details in another thread but we went out shopping (me en drab but with my heart and soul out for the world to see). Then we went to Church with the family and then came home and built a wardrobe closet so we could move Suzanne's stuff out of a bunch of trunks and into the house. For me it was the best Transgendered day of my life.

Ms. Emily
03-22-2010, 07:58 PM
They do this mini version of Burning Man here in Utah out in the west desert. I got to spend the entire time fully dressed, and had a great time partying with my friends and dancing. I wore one of my favorite mini-skirts out in public and everyone kept telling me how they loved my legs. It was really windy the first night and alot of my friends got too drunk and passed out early, so I got to wander the place by myself. Not sure if I got read at all, but I never got any overt "I know your a guy" looks. I only wish my camera hadnt broken a month earlier I would've had some great pics.

Mistybtm
03-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Would be the first time I had a date with a man and being treated like a sexy woman.:o:battingeyelashes:

sherri52
03-22-2010, 08:02 PM
I would have to say while I was living in Orlando Fl. My GF had dressed me and put on my makeup, we proceded to Belz factory outlet mall. Shopped around and even got within a few feet of one of my stores. I was at that time a manager for a chain store and filled in everywhere. After shopping we went to Dunkin Donuts and sat down for coffee. They closed early at that end of International drive so we continued to Denny's on rt 50. We stayed long enough to end our night there and proceed back to my house where we ended our night as most lovers do only with all the makeup still on. took a little longer to get off in the morning.

Billie_P
03-22-2010, 08:11 PM

So what is your one all-time favorite memory?
Mine would be when I was shopping at Walmart and a guy cut me off with his cart. He turned back and said, "Excuse me, ma'am." Made me feel good.

HannahF6
03-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Oddly, my favourite memory crossdressing does involve being caught at it. I was fairly well dressed and was on the main street of my local small town (Sidney, BC) and attracted no noice at all. I walked on a little farther and a young woman came out of a shop turned towards me and after one glance grinned from ear to ear. I have no doubt that I was read very clearly by her, though others had missed, but the nice thing was that she was just amused and it was actually not stressfulat all. She grinned at me and I smiled back, we both knew and that was OK.

It was a good moment, I was read and it still didn't matter.

Hannah

Cristi
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM
These are all such wonderful stories, I'm SO glad I started the topic. :)

It also shows that, from the girls who go out clubbing to those who just dress in a few moments of privacy they get at home, everybody can have a cherished memory of dressing.

If I had the time, I'd comment on every single post, but all I can say right now to you all is a big 'You go, girl!' :love:

Miranda09
03-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Id have to say my best memory of dressing was my first time out at Be-All and going out clubbing with some of the girls after the dinner event. Talk about being in a pink fog...it felt so natural and I didn't want the evening to end. But all too soon it was over!!! Hopefully, there will be more to come. :)

Alice Torn
03-22-2010, 11:07 PM
The second time ever out, was walking around coastal town at night, noticed a cop car, was keeping eye on me. After ten minutes, i got in my car, and headed out of town, then he followed me, and after a few miles, pulled me over! He just asked why i was walking around late at night, and said i was driving nervously, told me to go home. I was embarrassed, but, looking back, it was a good thing.

Alexei
03-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Well I don't have a very large selection of events to choose from, after years of dressing being overshadowed by the stress of watching the driveway for family members, I only have a month of purely good times. The single happiest moment so far though was after I asked my mom if she would take me clothes shopping, then getting home and putting on a dress that actually fit, was owned by me, and had the blessing of a loved one attached. That was one of the longest hugs I had ever given, with tears of joy as well. My eyes are watering just thinking about it.

I'm still young though, so here's looking forward to even better times in the future.

Colleen03
03-23-2010, 01:25 AM
There's been some things, like swimming in one of my suits at a private beach, but I found I couldn't fully enjoy it b/c I was always afraid of someone watching. It was that constant feling of looking over your shoulder. Although what my singlemost favorite CDing memory has to be when I finally got enough courage to go out to a fetish ball in 2008. I met some other CD's on line about 4 hours from where I live and they told me about this fetish ball where anything goes, within reason anyway. I always thought it was too good to be true, or there had to be a catch somehow. Or I just didn't want to believe that such a thing existed. So after overcoming my fears & doubts, I went out en femme to this ball just a few days before Halloween in 2008. I dressed up as a biker chick, and with the amount of leather clad individuals there, I fit right in ;) I had members of both sexes hitting on me. I had guys asking me to dance, which I declined. I also bought a new pair of high heeled boots for the occasion and a lady complimented me on how well I was able to walk in them (despite some less than graceful attempts). I felt hot, sexy, and saw the world through the eyes of a woman that night. I absolutely loved that experience. The best part about it was no one and I mean NO ONE made fun of me, nor gave me any strange or funny looks. I would definitely go to that fetish ball again if I ever find time to do it... the only down side was having to lie to my wife, but it's not like I cheated on her or did anything illegal. I did it for myself as a cross dressing individual, and that lady in the shadows waited almost 35 years for that night.

Pattie O
03-23-2010, 01:49 AM
Favourite dressing experience would have to be the first time I dressed as a teenager.It was all new and exciting and in some funny way it still is.Second favourite experience was spending an overnight stay at a private transformation and visiting a friend of the lady who dressed me