PDA

View Full Version : Pink is popular color for girls and cd'ers! How about guys?

emmicd
08-13-2005, 02:32 PM
As a girl or a crossdresser I'm sure pink is a popular color which was previously discussed on the Pretty in pink thread.

Do you sometimes wear pink in male persona?

I saw 2 funny shirts in color pink in mens section in Kohls the other day. They said the following:

1)Real men wear pink
2)Don't laugh I'm wearing your girlfriend's shirt

Deborah
08-13-2005, 02:38 PM
No i don't wear pink. I'd love to have those two shirts though lol.

Angela Burke
08-13-2005, 02:45 PM
I think it's got something to do with the colour of baboons arses!
Don't quote me on this!
For there is the very, very,faint possibility that I may be wrong!
I'd find that extremely hard to believe!

Love Angela XX

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 02:55 PM
only if "he" dose the wash....

Priscilla1018
08-13-2005, 03:26 PM
I have actually had two golf shirts that were pink and they were mens.

Sophie_A
08-13-2005, 03:28 PM
I regularly wear pink shirts too work, and the odd pink tie, which usually gets silly childish comments from the co workers. I wear them no matter what mood im in, i just like the colour.

Julie
08-13-2005, 03:32 PM
I have several pink shirts and when they get old and ratty I wear them to work. Construction workers love men in pink! :rolleyes: I've gotten comments but I wear what I like and if you're not inhibited by wearing pink, they'll know it and that will be the end of it. And I have used the 'real men wear pink' line. It works.

tullyxxx
08-13-2005, 03:35 PM
I regularly wear pink shirts too work, and the odd pink tie, which usually gets silly childish comments from the co workers. I wear them no matter what mood im in, i just like the colour.
everyone likes pink nice and bright i like your outfit nice contrast shame you dont show your face nice legs grace

Robertacd
08-13-2005, 03:39 PM
I see men wearing pink shirts all the time at my work. I personally do not have any but would not object to wearing one.

MarinaTwelve200
08-13-2005, 04:31 PM
If I remember my history correctly, around the turn of the previous century , PINK was considered a Man's color and pink dress shirts were not at all very unusual. It was not until around the 1920's that some marketing genius decided to make pink baby clothes for girls and light blue for boys---and soon after Pink became associated with girls by most of the public.---

Rachel Morley
08-13-2005, 05:03 PM
I have several pink t-shirts that I wear in my (somewhat girly) drab mode. However, I don't think I would wear pink to work not even if it was a guy's polo shirt. I know my co-workers would definitely give me a hard time about it.

gennee
08-13-2005, 05:12 PM
Emmicd:

I have a pink shirt and I love pink on women. Pink is a nice shade that goes well with navy, gray and black.

Gennee :)

Carlacd
08-13-2005, 05:13 PM
bought a pink cotton skort type deal, it's pretty nice. Wear it outside while sitting getting some sum. Got it at bodyaware.com.
Have several pairs of pink panties. Not to much for male wear. If i did, i would have no problem wearing it.

Laurie Ann
08-13-2005, 06:16 PM
I wear pink dress shirts as well as several pink ties, also have some pink golf shirts. I believe that pink is a unisex color. No one says anything to me at work or anywhere else.

Amelie
08-13-2005, 06:18 PM
I have seen pink elephants. Does that count??

tifftg
08-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Haven't made it to pink yet, but want to. My boy side has been very conservative and so is my femme side in a lot of ways. Recently I have been adding more colors, bright greens, soft blues and getting a lot of compliments. I am on the prowl for something pink. I think it would look good.

Tiff

AlysonCD
08-13-2005, 06:31 PM
I would wear pink, but the only thing I have that's pink right now is one of my wigs... probably wouldn't go over too well at work :D

susandrea
08-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Looky:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/27/earlyshow/living/beauty/main691184.shtml

http://mensfashion.about.com/od/wardrobebasics/a/pink.htm

:)

Jamie M
08-13-2005, 07:01 PM
I don't know about elsewhere but pink is very definately in fashion for men in the UK at the moment . Take a look in any high street shop and all you'll find are pink t-shirts , sweaters , dress shirts and jackets . All ranging from the palest of shades right through baby pink and in some cases on to hot pink .

kysmet
08-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Can't stand pink. Never have liked that colour. I do have a pink wig, but that was for an anime costume a couple years ago.

Ericka Jean