PDA

View Full Version : ... and sometimes for tricky swans!

sandra-leigh
03-22-2010, 08:25 PM
The people I work with most closely and I were scheduled for promotional photographs today (the "pretend you are working" sort of photos that get put in company reports). The woman handling the arrangements at our end had emailed us on Friday and had said, "See you Monday afternoon!! Look pretty!"

Well, I know how to do that :devil:

So this afternoon, I had a bunch of group pictures taken of me. I was wearing a sort of light-khaki women's shirt, and gray women's slacks; my gray tights and panties hidden underneath. I had brushed out my below-the-shoulder hair to give it some volume, and my pewter loon earrings were probably visible in some of the photos; my pewter apple pin might have made it in to some of them too. Some light foundation to cover up my beard shadow and hide the dry skin patches and other random blemishes. Just a touch of a reddish lipstick, with a more neutral lipstick over top, so that I didn't look like a dead fish.

And beneath the women's shirt? Why a light center-hook bra... filled out with my C-cup forms. :heehee:

So there we are... the official publicity photos will show me with long flowing hair, earrings, and forms. :battingeyelashes: And no-one took any notice. :tongueout

No, I wasn't "taking an awful risk". It just so happens that with that particular shirt, you would have to be specifically looking for forms that size in order to see them (or to distinguish them from pecs). Just the way the fabric hangs. Even my wife doesn't notice when I wear the C forms with that shirt, whereas for a number of other shirts, she notices my bust-line if I'm wearing an under-wire bra to push up my natural AA's.

I did half consider making today the first day I openly wore a dress-suit or skirt-suit to work, but I guess I'm not quite ready for that... but she did say to "Look pretty!", so I would have had an excuse :D

(For those of you still wondering about the title... it's a twist on a well-known North American series of cereal commercials from my childhood.)

DonnaT
03-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Nice!

Will the published photo's have your name under it? I can see the confusion now, or the editor sending out for correction requests?