PDA

View Full Version : Wants SO to dress me

kathy_tcrcd
03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
My GG is very understanding and encouraging about my crossdressing. I would like to have her tell me what to wear. I wonder, do I feel this way because I hope this makes it alright or is it a submissive streak.

Kathy

Rachel_Red
03-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Hehe this is half a joke half serious... mabey your mind deep down inside knows she's been doing it all her life and if you let her take the lead she'll make you look great. My fiance vowed to make me pass... and so far she is doing a great job hehe.

AllThingsPretty
03-22-2010, 10:04 PM
my money is on the submissive streak :devil:

At first, I wanted mine to dress me for the same reason.

Maria in heels
03-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Kathy...only you can answer that question for yourself....it all depends on what YOU are looking for and how you truly feel...

BRANDYJ
03-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Only you can answer that. As for me, I like my SO to tell me what to wear. I want to know that whatever I wear pleases her. So I know if she tells me to wear something, it's because it pleases her. But I also know that I am submissive to her in every way. This is how I want to be with her and how she wants me to be with her. It has nothing to do with it making it alright for me to dress. I am happy and have accepted myself as a CD a long time ago. However realizing my submissive side came years later. Go figure.

Shananigans
03-23-2010, 12:52 AM
As many people have said, it's probably a bit of both for the reasons why you want her to help dress you. But, as for getting her to tell you what to wear, since she is already encouraging and supportive, I would think the best thing to do is to tell her that you would like her to pick stuff out for you because you value her opinion. You could start by asking her opinion on more things and then ask her what outfit she would pick out for you, for example. That would be more of an ease into things rather than just asking her to tell you what to wear. Because, if you were to do that she might start wondering the same things you are about submissive tendencies. That might not be a big deal, depending on your relationship. You could also hint to her that you really like it when she takes charge, especially when it comes to you CDing.

t-girlxsophie
03-23-2010, 02:56 AM
I love when my SO picks out a nice outfit for me to wear,as I enjoy dressing to please,I do have a submissive side to me,but doesn't manifest itself in this way.

I love nothing better than sitting at vanity together in our lingerie,applying our make up,and painting each others nails,Kinda like that scene in the film Scandal where the two girls are dressing up before hitting the town,it feels that were sharing an intimate girly moment together.My submissive streak may appear later on in the evening,Ill close a veil over that part:heehee:

gabimartini
03-23-2010, 07:27 AM
I like to have the company, help and support my SO provides, but not to dictate what I should wear. I'm capable of picking out my own stuff, and it's a lot of fun!

Sandra
03-23-2010, 07:37 AM
My SO loves it when I suggest stuff for her to wear.

Even though I'm totally accepting, she says that when I do things like this, it gives her that re-assurance that everything is ok.

Staci G
03-23-2010, 07:45 AM
My SO loves it when I suggest stuff for her to wear.

Even though I'm totally accepting, she says that when I do things like this, it gives her that re-assurance that everything is ok.

Sandra,

Your SO is a very lucky girl!!! :daydreaming: I can only dream of that happening

EnglishRose
03-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Heh, my wife is more like an amalgamation of Stacy and Clinton - she's more "What Not To Wear" about some of my wardrobe :) However there's nothing more wonderful than when she tells me I'm looking pretty. :daydreaming:

kimdl93
03-25-2010, 12:47 PM
its alright - and maybe a bit submissive. Not a problem at all. Just ask her for suggestions and see where it leads. My guess is she'll love to give you guidance ;)

joannemarie barker
03-25-2010, 01:37 PM
maybe it's the submissive thing but that's fine :)

sherri52
03-25-2010, 01:47 PM
I think a little submissive. I happen to like it when a GG helps with makeup or makes suggestions on clothing

Ms Susie
04-02-2010, 08:36 AM
My husband would love for me to lay out things for his feminine persona to wear, or for me to choose matching lingerie for us. As much as I want to please I'm just not quite there yet. I do enjoy offering more friendly input on outfits she chooses.

KayleeDahl
04-02-2010, 09:52 AM
I think it could be that her picking out the outfits for you is a confirmation that she approves. or the submission thing :) Chances are, you probably know the answer if you look hard enough.

Hugs
Kaylee