PDA

View Full Version : i got to wondering

danielle.cd
03-23-2010, 12:30 AM
ok so i was thinking maybe just maybe crossdressing is a somthing deeper than just dressing, i know i know it is but hear me out, there are two many of us with the same exact circumstances when it comes to why and how we feel about it all so i thought well maybe just maybe it comes from your genetic parents, now im the second son in my family but me and my older brother both have my moms blood type,,,,,, now
im the only male in our family to wear bikini style under wear and my family knows this and make comments on how womenly they are even though there guys underwear, but my older brother who takes time just like a women to do everything and even get ready in the morning and is so fussy about geting dirty and such and can come off kinda femmenin at times, me on the other hand dont like getting dirty but will if the circumstance calls for it, to my knowledge im the only one who dresses and wishes i was female, now my sister and younger brother are both my dads bloodtype and my sister acts femmenin but can hangout with the boys and stuff like that and fit in too and my younger brother is like the ultimate guy gi joe type.

so how many of you share your mothers or other female like grandmothers blood type, if this were the case it would be kinda neat to have figured out, i know not everyone will fall into this catagory because of the range of crossdressing as like a fetish or stuff like that, im talking truely like both wishing to be female and the struggle between the two and not being able to escape it, if that makes sense to you

Jessy
03-23-2010, 08:19 AM
That is interesting... I don't know my parents blood type... Heck, I don't even know my own :heehee:
But I'm gonna look into it, your theory got me pretty curious about the outcome.

Loni
03-23-2010, 08:30 AM
as the shot germen clad trouper on laughin would say, intersting...very intersting.

need to ask my mom about her blood type. I already know there are a lot of things we share in commen (body wise). aka: we can not give blood via our left arms, the vein roles around.

got through to my mom,

nope she is "O+" and I am "B+".

father is unknow.

Sweeterica
03-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Very interesting thought Danniele, im the second son in my family,im not sure if i share my moms blood type but i do certainly follow her in many ways,could be a connection with this theory lets see what our friends here say.

KayleeDahl
03-23-2010, 09:09 AM
I was watching a program on Nat Geo last night on transgender around the world, and they were linking a gene that is known to be responsible for weak testosterone production in the womb to mtf transgendered people. The thinking is that during the phase when your body is changing from female to male (we all start as females) a lower testosterone level doesn't change you as much as if you had a higher level. This effects the hypothalmus - known region of the brain associated with sexuality.

I was wondering if there was a way to get tested for this gene, has anyone done one of those genetic maps you can order?

Hugs
Kaylee

lacie
03-23-2010, 05:50 PM
That is interesting. They say genetics skip a generation. My mother was never the "girly girl" type. Both of my grandmothers though were very feminine and girly. Hmmm...

sherri52
03-23-2010, 06:23 PM
I don't have the blood type of either of my parents. My father has OB- and that mixes with everything

Jessy
03-23-2010, 06:29 PM
That is interesting. They say genetics skip a generation. My mother was never the "girly girl" type. Both of my grandmothers though were very feminine and girly. Hmmm...
That is even more interesting, because I can confirm the very same thing in my own family.
Blood type is gonna be harder to find out. I know now I have A positive but my parents have no clue about theirs.

Tracii G
03-23-2010, 06:31 PM
It is very interesting because being the 4th son I do share my mothers blood type and do act very girly most of the time.I'm Bisexual.
My brother 4 years older than me has the same blood type and he is all the way gay.
My two other brothers are very much like my Dad not sure of their blood type I will have to ask next time I see them.
Something I never thought about.Great post!

Andy66
03-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Ponder this, girlie:

A lot of crossdressers are really macho in guy mode, so you'd never suspect a thing.

You could very well have an uncle, grandparent or great-grandparent who was a crossdresser and not even know it.

Jessy
03-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Ponder this, girlie:

A lot of crossdressers are really macho in guy mode, so you'd never suspect a thing.
Is that a proven fact? I see in myself quite the opposite. I'm a very quiet person, don't like too much attention, pretty shy too. Any bravery and courage I have is mostly from my feminine side, and hardly ever shows in guy mode.

Brandi Wyne
03-23-2010, 06:53 PM
I don't know about the blood types and all but I do remember as a child seeing my grand father shave the hair off his chest. I remember seeing my Dad's legs all shaved from about half way down the calf to the toes. My younger son is a hairy guy and now I see him shaving his legs from about half way down the calves. I don't know how I got to be who I am but I'm sure that what I am is not what my family wants me to be, genetics or not.

Andy66
03-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Is that a proven fact?
:brolleyes: Yes, yes it is. Go search for a career or military service thread and see for yourself.

Jessy
03-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Guess I'm an exception on the rule then.
1-0 for Jessy for managing to be an outsider within the community after all (jk) :lol:

Samantha B L
03-23-2010, 07:21 PM
I've seen literature on a couple of ocaisions which says that crossdressing is neurological and hormonal in nature and that it runs in families. I had an Uncle who passed away in 2005 and put on a show in drag once a year at his Union hall for his lodge brothers at this big beer and coldcuts bash with music from the forties.

Andy66
03-23-2010, 07:27 PM
1-0 for Jessy for managing to be an outsider within the community after all (jk) :lol:
We have all types here. :hugs:

Annaliese2010
03-23-2010, 09:35 PM

LOL... ur cute :) and maybe an exception to some kinda rule somewhere but not in here babe, LOL. at least not when it comes to how you describe yourself vs. macho type guys that crossdress. idk if most who crosdres are macho or not but i doubt it. crosdressing macho's aren't really very femme inside their minds i dont think (but i'm guessin and even if so, there's always exceptions to the rule, so some may, i really dont know). if they dont feel femme in their mind and dont have other clearly femme behaviors that express naturally, then someone who has that constitution, imo, is very much difrent than you and others like you. in other words some who crosdres always know and feel themselves to BE men, and are never confused about this basic reality in them. i dont understand that myself; why would you crosdres if you always felt male on the inside unless that was ur sort of fave kink, u know, for fun, like cuz u get off on it - which is cool, not sayin it isnt. but they are difrent compared to a macho type (or any other more 'normal' man) who crosdresses because he feels driven to do it, by some sort of inner compulsion, even tho they also always feel themselves in every other way to be male and not female in his mind. most such individuals dont act female or go the distance when they dress, i'm guessing, by what i have seen anyways... like, they dont shave, and dont act female, but instead literally look and act "like a man in womans clothing".

human behavior is very complex... so... whatever.

sounds like in your case, your crossdressing is more easy to understand. the expression of feminine behavior doesnt begin and end with dressing, it sounds like it extends much deeper by your behavioral tendancies, likes and dislikes. to ME, you dont just "cross-dress", you are much more "trans-gendered" (TG) then just by how you dress. anybody can CD for many difrent reasons, some just for fun, some becuz of a sort of inner compulsion that doesnt include feeling themself to BE female inside, others because they FEEL female inside to begin with, all the time, and they like fab's (female at birth; girls) express that inner feminity just... naturally... by how they dress, behave, what they like, dislike, how they think and feel.

it doesnt mean anybody's better, not better, this that or the other. it is what it is. people do what they do. life fly's by, today becomes tomorrow, yadda yadda.. nobody's got nothin to prove to no one. we accept each other cuz really, no two ppl are the same, but despite our differences what ever they may be, when u add it up we're 99.9% the same (i made that number up, a wag). we're all in this together, and everyones a walkin talkin miracle in a way - a sort of drama unfolding, day by day, writing your own script, and personal history, and each and every story is important as the next, so precious is life in the vast emptiness of space. hell yes it is!

given that... i would say... when it comes to the biology, or genetics, or neurohormonal mechanisms that underlie the presence and expression of feminine characteristics in biological males, my guess is such factors may be much more pronounced in those who are more definitively TG inside/out than individuals who never really think of themselves as being female in any significant, lasting way, yet for other reasons crosdress.

Ruth
03-24-2010, 06:43 AM
The blood type spectrum is about antibodies and immunology and though it can interact with food tolerances and nutrition, I never heard of it being involved with psychological development or CDing.
I am sure there are CDers of all blood types.

Jessy
03-24-2010, 03:41 PM
LOL... ur cute :) and maybe an exception to some kinda rule somewhere but not in here babe, LOL.
Oh well I look at it simpler... Being an exception within an exception makes me 'normal'... right? :D

crosdressing macho's aren't really very femme inside their minds i dont think (but i'm guessin and even if so, there's always exceptions to the rule, so some may, i really dont know).
Well, it makes sense that macho's aren't really feminine. After all it's a term for overtly masculine behaviour, often even overdone showing off his male physical build, courage, aggressiveness, and love for women (source: Wiki).

Jenny Aurora
03-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Oh well I look at it simpler... Being an exception within an exception makes me 'normal'... right? :D

That just reminds me of what I used to say to people. No one is normal, so its normal to not be normal. So to be normal you have to not be normal.
Then I find I start to get stuck in some kind of thought loop and I go a bit crazy :lol:

Fab Karen
03-24-2010, 05:27 PM
as the shot germen clad trouper on laughin would say, intersting...very intersting.

The full quote is "very interesting...but shtupid"

As a beer ad used to say,"why ask why?"
listen to the witch: surrender Dorothy

jenifer m.
03-24-2010, 06:31 PM
i was adopted so i guess ill never know.although im A- positive blood type I WONDER HOW MANY OF US HAVE THIS TYPE OF BLOOD?

Helen_Highwater
03-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Without wishing to be too heavy on this discussion, to try to seek a link between our choices and desires with something as straight forward as blood group seems to me to be over simplifying the issue.
There are far too many males (and females for that matter) who share their blood group with one or other of their parents whose path in life took them down a route totally different from their parent.
We are what we are for any number of factors. It’s like suggesting that blood group dictates whether or not you like sports Vs knitting.
All I know is that when I assume my alter ego Helen, I feel good within myself. Why I do is beyond my understanding and caring. The fact that I haven’t the courage to announce the fact to the world is a different issue and perhaps more their problem than mine. I seek to judge not.

linnea
03-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Interesting, but I have no idea what my parents' blood types were

kimdl93
03-25-2010, 12:45 PM
60 Minutes did a story on the impact on birth order and gender identification. it seems that the odds of being gay, for example, increase as you move down the birth order, particularly when sons are born directly after one another. The speculation is that the hormonal uterine environment is affected by the previous male sibling, making it more likely that subsequent male siblings will be gay or have a more feminine gender ID. If there are female babies born in between, it lessens the effect.

Malori Cross
03-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Nah--it ain't genetics...It's all the endocrine-disrupting chemicals we've been exposed to over the years.

Common herbicides can turn male frogs (& many other species) into egg-laying females, so it's easy to imagine something similar going on with the human species. I'm convinced it's widespread and only a matter of time before scientists begin to realize why so many genetic men are realizing they're more feminine than their parents' generations were.

This could affect one's genetics, too, I suppose, but I'm no scientist.

danielle.cd
03-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Nah--it ain't genetics...It's all the endocrine-disrupting chemicals we've been exposed to over the years.

Common herbicides can turn male frogs (& many other species) into egg-laying females, so it's easy to imagine something similar going on with the human species. I'm convinced it's widespread and only a matter of time before scientists begin to realize why so many genetic men are realizing they're more feminine than their parents' generations were.

This could affect one's genetics, too, I suppose, but I'm no scientist.

i dont buy that cause the egyptcian men ***** makeup and dressed in togas and stuff like that the scotish men ***** kilts and still do, so its something beyond the chemicals and herbasides look back at your ancestrys and stuff its not just todays world even then men dressed like women dress now to an extent and now they have lowrise jeans for men like the womens i think its something genetic

Jessy
03-25-2010, 11:30 PM
I heard that frog story before too, and yes it is true. It's all pretty complicated, but I can tell ya that it is a phenomenon that only occurs if the population of one of the genders runs really low, to assure the species survival.

And no, I don't believe it is in any way related to people. But when it comes to people vs animals, there's more odd facts to think about. Did it ever occur to you that of all the species on the whole planet, human beings are the only ones where the women do everything to look beautiful, rather than the men? Always found that a rather curious fact...