PDA

View Full Version : I hate this

Staci G
03-23-2010, 07:39 AM
:Angry3:NOOOOOO not crossdressing, I had to get dressed this morning ingy clothes for the first time in 3 days, no makeup, panties , nothing. I have to go pick up my wife, shes coming home from mothers. I put on my underwear, (tidy whities) and it is the most horrible feeling. I am in misery. Any of you other girls have these days after being dressed for a while?
Love ya'll

DonniDarkness
03-23-2010, 07:46 AM
yes i do, usually end up wrenching on cars and thinking about what panties would go best with a greasy ratchet....j/k

Embrace both sides: Whitey Tighties dont feel or look sexy at all,
but there are mens underwear that are colored and silky. Get some for your "i cant dress days". it will help some

Mackenzie
03-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Staci,
My dress up times are limited because of children in the home. So, I put on my makeup at night. Slip into some nice lingerie to sleep, and then in the morning I get up at 4:00 a.m. (been doing that for 25+ years) can get fully dressed in my nice feminine clothing, wig, earings, etc. I have to leave for work at about 6:45.

I must say that when I have to take off all of those nice things, I feel rather bare and do not like going back to "male mode". I would rather stay dressed as Mackenzie all day. So yes, I do know what you are talking about. Men's clothes are very boring. Socks, underwear, pants, shirt... that's it! As Mackenzie... garter belt, stockings, gaff, panties, corset, bra, skirt, blouse, earings, necklace, makeup, wig, belt... nice!!

Mackenzie

Loni
03-23-2010, 08:36 AM
the term drab says it all.

even a simple womans T-shirt is made far better and softer than a mans shirt.
it is a drag to undress to put on the companys work clothing.
but at least I get to wear what I want under it all. :-)

marykrissmithcd
03-23-2010, 08:44 AM
I totally agree. I've been on temp job assignment to DC for the past 3 years. April I move back home to a wife that does not approve. Back in the closet and dull man clothes. Being here, I could dress everyday and usually did. If nothing more than panties, pantyhose and long t-shirt.

krissy
03-23-2010, 08:52 AM
:hugs:hi

i know the feeling all to well i have a closet full of clothes just sitting there i cant touch .wife cant stand me that way .i used to dress when she went out but now she stays home all the time ,its driving me crazy i have a few new things i just cant wait to try but dont have the time to enjoy .i get sad but i push on oh i still under dress but i miss the me time you know the one on one hugs love you :hugs:all

Tina B.
03-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Boy, do I know what you mean, I had to go back into drab this morning, after a week of staying dressed, I find myself moody, and out of sorts this morning, and every time I look at my nails with no color on them, I get a little depressed.
I don't mind spending guy time, at times I even like it, but I always hate the changing back to guy mode. But at least I can under dress.
Tina B.

Angie G
03-23-2010, 11:25 AM
The only time I wear Tidy Whities when At work. All other times it sexy girl panties even in Drab hun. At least I can under dress.So I take it your wife don't know Or doesn't like it.:hugs:
Angie

Staci G
03-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Angie she has caught me a couple of times, she threatend divorce, outing me to family friends and church if I dont stop. So yep as far as she knows I have stopped.

DiannaRose
03-23-2010, 07:56 PM
I think most of us feel much the same way. If I don't get to wear my panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes, I don't feel dressed. I'm dreading summer...no pantyhose. :(

Sorry you wife is being so hard, Staci. You have my sympathy and my prayers.

Jamie48
03-23-2010, 08:36 PM
No, I feel comfortable dressed as male or female.

Schatten Lupus
03-23-2010, 10:13 PM
As far as underwear goes, I really don't even keep track of if I'm wearing mens or womens anymore, unless I'm wearing boxers, which is the only gender specific thing I wear that I can tell a difference when I'm wearing them. As far as clothing goes, I like dressing in womens clothing, but I don't fret over it when I don't or can't.
Actually, if I do, tonight will be the first night in over a week that I have worn any womens clothing, other than underwear.

MargaretJ
03-24-2010, 09:51 AM
For me it is at the end of the night, when you have had a great time, and it is now time to wash off the make up and put the clothes away. The number of times I've stood in front of the mirror for one last look and just sighed and thought, no I want to be like this for a bit longer.

vivian76
03-24-2010, 11:38 AM
I feel exactly the same way.

For me it is at the end of the night, when you have had a great time, and it is now time to wash off the make up and put the clothes away. The number of times I've stood in front of the mirror for one last look and just sighed and though, no I want to be like this for a bit longer.

gigiluv
03-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Staci,

MargaretJ's response is exactly what I go through. One last look. One more minute. One more . . . . Then off it comes, and my mood falls.

suzy1
03-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Me to. the last thing I do after getting up, having breakfast and just before I go out the door is change out of suzys clothes and into drab. by by suzy.

2B Natasha
03-24-2010, 01:34 PM
No, I feel comfortable dressed as male or female.

Amen sister/brother or yet to be decided today. Dressed up, not dressed up. I'm happy being me in whatever clothes I have on and even with no clothes on.

Mandy
03-24-2010, 01:50 PM
I hate mens Drab tighty whities:doh:, 9 times out of 10 I end up with a wedgie:heehee::o Prefer my little black numbers anyday :tongueout

SusanLCD
03-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Yup. Me, Too.

I can only dress periodically. And, when it's time to return to being Clark Kent, I always linger for one last look in the mirror.

sherri52
03-24-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't have that problem anymore (divorced), however last night a friend called while I was dressed and on this site. He was sending someone down to pick me up. He needed me to help him take a very large item out of his trailer. He was only about 300 yds away and I had to scramble quickly taking off my dress, forms and makeup. Fortunately I only had on lipstick. I had to move quickly before my friends seen the toenail polish as I was dressing.

carhill2mn
03-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Of course!

victoriamwilliams1
03-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Yes I know the feeling. The kicker is you will find that you walk differently for a few days.

Yazna
03-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Everyone of us...or the most of us... I think sooner or later have to deal with this kind of sad situation...the worse is when you realize that you had been to far and feel guilty even worser when wife cooperate with your crossdressing...this happing to me many times...how many times I did put all my goodies in a big black garbage bag and throwing in the Salvation Army box...It is not Easy!:sad:

LisaMallon
03-24-2010, 03:22 PM
I Know ... sigh.

After finally (partially) coming out of the closet I'm back in drab for a week because of a relative staying ... double sigh.

Just got a new skirt and shoes as well ... triple sigh.

ellenwannabe
03-24-2010, 03:41 PM
yeah that's a bummer - I dress in passable female clothes and shoes all the time and love it - rarely have the opportunity to completely dress and that must have been great for you - my wife barely tolerates the way I dress and my nails are at least as long as hers - Ellen

Rianna Humble
03-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Any of you other girls have these days after being dressed for a while?

Yep, every time that I arrive at work on a formal dress day and have to put "his" clothes on instead of (or sometimes over) mine. luckily that only lasts about 8 or so hours.

Also when I have to spend time at home with my dad who doesn't know yet :sad:

Frédérique
03-24-2010, 11:23 PM
I put on my underwear, (tidy whities) and it is the most horrible feeling. I am in misery. Any of you other girls have these days after being dressed for a while?

Oh, it’s not pleasant to be dressed unpleasantly, but I would prefer to let males clothes get dirty while I’m doing male things – I have a wardrobe for each mode I find myself in, but the male stuff has little or no forethought behind it. When I’m in my drab male clothes I simply look forward to the next time I’ll be dressed – this way, I can get through most anything…:battingeyelashes:

jenny01
03-25-2010, 01:24 AM
So if you are not able to wear your panties for whatever the reason, why do you go to such extremes and wear tidy whites?
There are many men's underwear companies out there that do make a men's bikini underwear. There are string bikini, thongs also. They may not be panties, but at least they are bikinis. How could your wife/SO complain about you wearing a men's bikini?

kimdl93
03-25-2010, 12:38 PM
all my male undies are stored away in a suitcase. I'm dressed with my wife pretty much full time. That's almost the inverse situation isn't it?

lavistaa62
03-25-2010, 12:53 PM
I've switched to all female jeans and decided to go one step further and bought a really nice pair of grey dress pants (female) a few days ago. Of course I couldn't wait to put them on and did so for work the next day. The waistline was covered by a long sweater so I don't think it was apparent but I've decided to hold off doing this again for fear it was noticed but not commented on. You know how people are. It was great though- they are much lighter and more comfortable than the usual high waisted and overly stiff male pants.

At the risk of going wildly off topic I've been thinking a lot about the degree to which it's "safe" or wise to mix gender clothing and actions. I'd like to be able to switch it on or off 100% but I'm not sure it's possible. The mix is so homogenous in my mind I'm not even sure I'd be a good judge of whether "it's" on or off and how much of the mix is coming across. I'd like to get rid of the male 100% when en-femme but keep a bit of the femme as a male- without getting obvious or uncomfortable. Sort of like how Anthony Bourdain is able to mix it up.

It's not possible to talk frankly with most people- even our families and SOs for many of us. My SO is accepting but inside it has to be not quite what she signed up for. Talking with other non-CD males is out of the question and other females could get sticky on the home front. I've come to the conclusion a trustworthy and brutally frank/honest CD friend in the real world is important to have. I'll get right on that as soon as I figure out how....

charlie
03-25-2010, 01:01 PM
I dress when I go away on business each month. That one full week per month is my feminine week. Coming home is always the sad ending...no more dressing for another month. The only positive return is that I do get to come home to my wife!

LisaMallon
03-26-2010, 02:20 AM
Worse (see other post) I missed the chance to go out with/have Natasha around to our house/etc for dinner as Lisa.. quadriple sigh.

marlacd
03-26-2010, 04:15 AM
Oh, do I know that feeling. Your spirits just go right thru the floor.

noeleena
03-26-2010, 05:00 AM
Hi..

I see your problems as being quite hard . & may be a lot harder for me to do.
or it would have been ,
all tho it was said to me some time ago i should have been a dresser , dought it . yet for 50 years it was male clothes , & that i hated .

any way when i told Jos i was a woman ,i started dressing allmost every night after work & with her approval, well it was more im going to any way & yes it has worked out , as im dressed every day ,

Now the only difference is when doing manual work i wear overalls well i am a builder , no male clothes at all & Jos said why keep them if you wont wear them,

Really what im saying is for me its all or nothing & for many of you being able or having to only dress some times that would have done my head in . i know i did it for 6 years & i knew i would be dressed all the time at a later date so yes i could do that .

Looking at it from my side ,its easy to be who i am ,
Looking at you all im thinking how frustrating it must be .

...noeleena...