PDA

View Full Version : Women's Panties with Wider Crotch?

Nyx
08-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Hello there!

I have been wearing women's panties from time to time. I especially like microfiber bikinis, because they are very comfortable. However, the crotch does tend to be a bit on the narrow side for the buddies to stay in. Whether I do the tucking or not.

I would like to know if any of you girls know a specific brand and model of women's panties which have a wider crotch. Anything along the lines of a bikini, low rise bikini, string bikini, or even high cut briefs.

I know about "sissy panties" on ebay... With ultra-shiny pink colors and ruffles... But honestly, I don't find them interesting. I find they look rather silly, and not like anything a real woman in the real modern world would ever think of wearing!

Angela Burke
08-13-2005, 03:38 PM
Hi,
Try those "Sloggi" panties.
They fit really nice.
They are good quality underwear.
I don't have a web address for them.

But I'm sure some of the other girls will be able to help you out.

Love Angela XX

Robertacd
08-13-2005, 03:43 PM
I have found Lane Bryant panties (the store not the catalog) hold the "boys" in quite well.

Krystal Lee
08-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Try Bali skimp skamps, they are microfiber and might be what you are looking for and come in different styles. Happy hunting, I know I always enjoy the hunt. Hugs Krystal. :D

cosmolovesph
08-14-2005, 09:47 AM
I have found Lane Bryant panties (the store not the catalog) hold the "boys" in quite well.

I would also recommend them as well, i wear the satin/nylon bikini style and normally have no issues or pinching/pain.

Very comfortable

Carlacd
08-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Victoria secrets high cut briefs do well to hold the "boys" in. As some of the other Ladies have said Lane Bryant panties do well also.

Nyx
08-14-2005, 11:55 AM
But Lane Bryant seems to be all "plus-size" .... Size 12 is rather huge for panties.

Robertacd
08-14-2005, 01:55 PM
But Lane Bryant seems to be all "plus-size" .... Size 12 is rather huge for panties.

I don't know what size you wear, but Lane Bryant sizes their panties by dress size not the usual panty sizes.

So a 12 at LB would be like a standard panty size 6.
A standard panty size 12 would fit a dress size 24 woman

I highly recomend the CACIQUE Sensual Curves satin hi-cut panties from LB

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-14-2005, 02:34 PM
FYI, Lane Bryant (http://www.lanebryant.com) the store and Lane Bryant Catalog (http://www.lbcatalog.com) are two different companies, and each has its own website. Not sure why, and the catalog has always seemed frumpier to me.

Robertacd
08-14-2005, 08:33 PM
FYI, Lane Bryant (http://www.lanebryant.com) the store and Lane Bryant Catalog (http://www.lbcatalog.com) are two different companies, and each has its own website. Not sure why, and the catalog has always seemed frumpier to me.

Not only is it more frumpy but check this out:

The Lane Bryant Catalog Story

In business since 1901, Lane Bryant brand has become the acknowledged industry leader in women's special size apparel. (Lane Bryant Catalog is not affiliated with Lane Bryant retail stores.) We offer a complete wardrobe, including shoes and intimate apparel in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes -

Fantasissy
08-16-2005, 05:37 PM
I've Been Looking at Xdress.com ...nice panties and other sexy things made for us..decent prices too..Take a look..Good Luck..

Carlacd
08-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Fantasissy,

Have been wearing xdress.com and bodyaware.com., panties for awhile. Some are very nice and some not so good, but that could be because of being a bigger girl, and no not there either, to those with dirty minds :eek: .
They have a pink skort panty that is really cool to wear outside on a nice sunny day.
Some of the items i bought, the waist band is not the best, silcone grippers almost like thigh high holdups.
Would like to buy a few items of there bridelwear, the one harness looks so cool :cool: .

Keri2
08-17-2005, 12:51 PM
I understand that most young members here don't wear the grannie panties. They have a wider crotch area. I have worn them for years and love the feel. Even when I started wearing panties it took a while to find a brand or style that I really liked. I have worn Vanity Fair for years and later I discovered Shadowline panties. Good Luck.