PDA

View Full Version : Given a makeover as a youngster?

MarinaTwelve200
08-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Have any of you been given a makeover by an older sister or baby sitter, etc. when you were a kid? Ive heard of this happening quite often. But, I was lucky (or un lucky) enough that I was able to avoid such an experience.

NOW its an interesting fantasy of mine--i would have loved to have had such a memory----But realistically speaking ,I KNOW I would have put up quite a serious fight in my younger days if any one had tried it on me.

Katie Lynn
08-13-2005, 05:36 PM
My best female friend and girl I was trying to date at one time gave me a makeover. The only reason I agreed was because my baest male friend was being held down by his current girlfriend while she did his makeup, and I knew it wouldnt be a 'just me' thing.

It actually turned out very good, atleast for me lol. I was told how good I looked and they even 'made' me put on a girly shirt and had me and my friend take pics together. However we got to do the girl's makeup also, and had them in the picture. They would never show them to anyone, but it was a good memory for the scrapbook.

Joanne08
08-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Hi Marina,

When I was 6 my older sister would dress me up in various outfits usually with a theme such as East Indian Swamy or a Hula Girl complete with make up. She would collect clothing, assessories and props to compliment the theme. This was done on Saturday mornings early when our parents were still in bed. She would then present her creation to my parents in their bedroom who would take pictures and sometimes laugh or make embarrassing comments. Over the years when the family would look at old photos these inevitably would come up. I was always embarrassed until I realized that this was my first X-dressing sessions. I don't know how much this influenced me to really start X-dressing at around 10 years old but I still remember, to this day, those sessions pretty vividly. I do not have any memories of being aroused or sexual desires connected in any way. I do recall adverse feeling to the idea of being dressed as a girl but I did not fight it very hard, maybe because my sister was 5 years older and very dominent at that age. I'd have to say I was unlucky to have those memories, mostly because of the embarrasment I suffered from the comments resulting from those photos. Come to think of it I'll have to find those old photos, I think I want them now that I am at peace with my being a crossdresser.

Jo

Kaitlyn Michele
08-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Marina-

when i was about 11?? i went out on halloween fully dressed in hotpants, hose, mymoms wig, etc...my mom and sister made me up...

no exaggeration here(i know some of us tell tales!! hehe), i was pretty much taken for a girl at every door. My friends (all guys) were ribbing me and telling me to let people know, but for some reason i didnt want to(ahem!)...

i went into the local deli with some money i got and the old man who works there i can remember saying how pretty i looked and what was my name and i said Teresa>>>yikes!!!! ...he said something about it being a pretty name and gave me some candy...thnk gosh nobody from my group came in..

oh well...memories....10 years later i was stealing panties from the dry cleaner at my college..

kysmet
08-15-2005, 12:57 AM
My memories of my childhood are clouded due to things I've done to my skull physically over the years. No regard for head injuries here ladies. Anyway, I seem to remember that when I was about 7 or so, my little sister dressed me up or helped me dress up using a long blond wig that my grandfather kept around for gags and such, one of her dresses, my mother's heels and some makeup. This is also one of my first memories of dressing, so it is quite possible that it was entirely my idea. But we told the adults that it was her idea so as not to cause trouble. Eh, least that's how I remember it. She would probably tell an entirely different story knowing my luck and memory.

Ericka Jean

Julie W.
08-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Halloween 1958 I was 12 years old and my parents were off visiting friends in another state, leaving me in the hands of my two older sisters, Charlene 18 and Lola 16.

They decided I should go tricks or treating as a girl. They started with some simple make-up, lipstick, mascara, eyebrow pencil, etc. Then they handed me a skirt and blouse, bobbi socks, panties and a bra. I was big enough that I could wear Lola's clothes. I asked why the panties and explained I could just wear my boy's briefs. They both said no way I would have to play the role all the way. I remember they stuffed some rolled up socks in the bra to give me a chest. The excitement I felt was beyond my imagination. And my sisters knew it.

That did it. After that I was hooked. I assumed that after that night the sisters clothes were "our" clothes. They didn't seem to mind either. It was as though they wanted another sister. I could wear "girly things" in their presents without worrying. If they wanted to wear a particular blouse or something and couldn't find it they would check with me to see if I had it. And no one told the rest of the family. We knew that the rest of the family would not handle my crossdressing well. I also had 4 older brothers, all who had left for a life of their own.

Then my mom came home early one day and caught me. That was a really BAD DAY. The screaming, yelling and crying. She never did tell dad though for if she had I would have got a beating. So the budding young "girl" went deep inside and didn't resurface for many years.

victorialynn
08-20-2005, 02:06 AM
Dear Girls
This is my first posting to the forums and this is a favourit topic for me.
I am a rather fortunate person in that I have had a special tutor, friend and confidant since I was 11.
That person happens to be my older female cousin. She did not dress me up but when she found me dressed in her clothes, instead of yelling and screeming at me, she enabled me to continue my dressing and through the years has given me the confidence to be who I like to be. There was never any question about being a woman that she would not answer or attempt to help me with.
She was there the first time I wanted to go out in public with femine clothes on ( bra and panties ) and there when my mother found out about my lifstyle.
I always have a shoulder to lean on and a source of stronjg advise to count on.

Keep Well all
Victoria