PDA

View Full Version : is this normal!!!

femaletrouble
03-26-2010, 05:56 AM
I will tell you abit about myself, i first started crossdressing when i was about 6 yrs old" i can remember asking my mum if i could wear one of her petticats to bed, to me at that age it was'nt anything sexual. well of course mum said no full stop. i can also remenber askin her if she would get me some nail polish to strengthen my nails! again i was to young to know any different! an again she said NO' time slowly passed and i started wearing her petticoats and knickers an this was when i noticed i was getting sexully aroused, this was making me feel guilty as by know i was old enough to know better and that i was doing something that was not normal" so i tried to put it out of my mind, but this as you will all know is inpossible to do, the urge to put on something feminine is far greater to ignore.as i got older i thought i wanted to have my own clothes, so i decided to venture into the shops i was mabe about 15 or 16 by now, this i forgot to mention is i suffer a great deal with my nerves, a social anxiety the propper term for it. so my heart is racing an my hands are all sweaty an i just have to buy some pretty nighties, the ordeal over with i get home and masterbate like crazy wearin the silky matrieal. but to cut a long story shortish i feel the cross dressing is getting more and more out of control,eg- ive brought transexual dvd's to jerk off to wilst enfemme plus using butt plugs and making like self feminizing surgetions to further heghten the feelings of being a woman! and also the a girly mag ive had given me from years ago has some pictures of naked men in the back, and well i lie on my bed dressed likea woman and masterbate to the pictures making out like the ordinary crossdresser is not enough!! it seems like its getting out of control. thanx for listeng

Jenny Aurora
03-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Hi
I would guess a lot of the members here would say that this is perfectly normal and that the same or something similar happened to them. I started when I was young and it all seemed innocent with me wanting to be just like my sister and mum.

this was making me feel guilty as by know i was old enough to know better and that i was doing something that was not normal" so i tried to put it out of my mind, but this as you will all know is inpossible to do, the urge to put on something feminine is far greater to ignore.i will continue this post in greater detail later on.

Old enough to know better? I have to say no to that. You are right though, it is something that is incredibly difficult to just push away from your mind and ignore but you may find that if you embrace it and try to find what suits you should make you feel a lot better about it. Why try to fight something?

~Jen (The only normal people are not normal:))

suzy1
03-26-2010, 06:21 AM
What is normal? Everybody is different that’s all. I wonder how many of us tried on our mums clothes when we were young, I know I did. Your are as normal as the rest of us here…………………..we are normal aren’t we?........................err yes we are, I’m sure we are.

hugs SUZY

Staci G
03-26-2010, 06:52 AM
I am so freaking normal I am boring. I wore moms clothes sis' clothes, my cousins anything I could get my hands on at a very early age. Later it got sexual now its normal I feel feminine. To say the least your story is as normal as they get.

joannemarie barker
03-26-2010, 08:16 AM
staci is right,you just described something a huge percentage of crosdressers grow up with :)

lavistaa62
03-26-2010, 08:58 AM
For me not my mom (she wears more maleish clothes than I do- even in drab) but my sisters. Other than that- carbon copy of your story. If my memory weren't so crappy I'm sure would be tons of similar stories I could relate; same deal with most of the people here. Just enjoy yourself and don't sweat it.

ellenwannabe
03-26-2010, 09:09 AM
I could have written that same post and now understand that nothing is wrong with me, I just have different clothing preferences than most men and I now dress 80 % femme every day in an acceptable manner and I enjoy that so much and rarely hear anything negative said although I often notice some men and some women staring at my quite long properly manicured nauls - enjoy who you are and how you dress - Ellen

Laura Evans
03-26-2010, 09:11 AM
I cannot agree more with what has been said by everyone so far and is what I read about from the other girls as well, we have a common history. For me the guilt is long gone.

Tina B.
03-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Hi Femm, first welcome!
But I am sorry to be the one to tell you, I have heard that story so many times around here, (including my own) it just gets so commonplace, I have truly come to believe it's just the normal, for a much larger group than society
would believe. and if it is normal, and common, then I guess we are not so special after all, But the good news is, if it is so commonplace, and if the fact that it is, makes it normal, then their is no reason to feel guilt, shame or remorse. Whether you go public, or keep it private, your still OK, and now you have found a great bunch, Oh, and they are OK too, well at least for the most part! (lol).
Tina B.

kimdl93
03-26-2010, 10:22 AM
You're totally the same as the rest of us. The association with sex comes later - when all those teen hormones are ripping through your body. I think the association of dressing with arrousal is really a matter of coincedence at that age, since to the average 15 year old - pretty much anything can lead to arrousal