PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Free Clothes

Phyliss Hdson
03-26-2010, 03:20 PM
The only thing better than cheap clothes are Free clothes. While we all love shopping for new things we all hate spending the money, right. Well the Tri-Ess group I attend in Florida just had a clothes swap. What fun we had trying on all the different things. There was everything from casual to a wedding gown. I found 6-7 outfits that fit and a new wig. There were sizes to fit most everyone. After some coaxing, as it was a larger size, I tried on the wedding dress and it fit perfectly, sorry no pics. It was the only item that was not being given away. Anyway it was an evening of great fun. I just posted some pics in the Gallery of a couple of the outfits I got, including the wig. The Green dress and the Black and White one were free, the purple one I got at Kohls the same afternoon, on sale $20. Will post pics of the other 6 outfits as soon as I can. First pic already in pic thread.

Hugs Phyliss

sherri52
03-26-2010, 03:24 PM
It's alway nice to get clothes for free. I own a small thrift store and get donations all the time, that's how I keep my prices down. When I get items in that are my size, you know I have to try them on and I don't wait for the store to close.

jenifer m.
03-26-2010, 09:45 PM
sounds fun im a florida girl.whare is this tri ess thingy held?