PDA

View Full Version : To all the girls I've gotten to know

Ericka2
03-27-2010, 01:24 PM
I just want to let you know that all the advice I been obtaining over the years since I been frequenting this site has been a big help and thank you so much for it, I been going to get laser hair facial treatment and have apointments with a therapist in the next few days and I hope I'm moving in the right direction, Please don't give up on helping "us" the unexperience ones even in the smallest way you are helping.

Love Ericka:hugs:

sherri52
03-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Ericka: I hope your journey in this direction is a short one. Good luck

AllieSF
03-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the thread, Ericka. I think that threads like yours are needed occasionally to remind some of us that we all started somewhere and that this site and the multitude of threads and posts really do provide much needed support to those just starting out and even to us that are always here, even if they talk about panties, makeup, passing, coming out or not to SO's and others, and just the out and about experiences. Keep asking and someone will always answer. This site is for everyone, not just those who live here everyday, like I unfortunately do!

RADER
03-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Yes, Me Too; I have gotten more darring if I say, Going underdress
with a bra and form's where a year ago, panties only outside of the
house. I have learned to accept me as me, and Live a little.:)
Thank's to all for all your input and Ideas. Rader:daydreaming:

Rianna Humble
03-27-2010, 03:12 PM
I might post more often than some, but I also want to thank everyone who has helped, supported and/or advised me through these forums.

I'm certain that I would not be where I am without your love and understanding. Even some who have been worried that they might seem over critical have been so helpful by their thoughtful and thought-provoking posts.

On more than one occasion, it has been those who cared enough to say to me "slow down and think ssome more, girl", who have helped me to make progress in discovering who I really am.

I can't say a big enough THANK YOU to everyone.

jenifer m.
03-27-2010, 08:56 PM
you are right this forum is a great help.befor i would only underdress now i openly wear toe rings,womens flip flops, and a crap load of other fem stuff i wouldent have dared to wear out.the forum helps us be who we want to be with out any regrets.