PDA

View Full Version : dreams

joannemarie barker
03-27-2010, 01:30 PM
i had another cd related dream last night.
in this dream my sister was helping me dress up when my mum walked into the room,i remember a second of pure terror,she didn't bat an eyelid and carried on what she was doing.the funny thing is i've had no desire to tell either of them about joanne but lately i have had a bit of yearning to share it with somebody.

Jessy
03-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Dreams... always makes an interesting subject.
My own dreams are never really related to the topic CD, however I do often find myself as a girl in them.

victoriamwilliams1
03-27-2010, 02:33 PM
I have had fem dreams and they are interesting indeed!

Rachel_Red
03-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Dreams... always makes an interesting subject.
My own dreams are never really related to the topic CD, however I do often find myself as a girl in them.

I agree I have many dreams where I'm a girl as well.

As for telling someone, well your mind may know you better than you think so telling someone might be what you need. The thing is think about how people will react to that news and try to find the best match. The worst thing to do would be to tell someone who wouldn't understand.

joannemarie barker
03-27-2010, 03:58 PM
I agree I have many dreams where I'm a girl as well.

As for telling someone, well your mind may know you better than you think so telling someone might be what you need. The thing is think about how people will react to that news and try to find the best match. The worst thing to do would be to tell someone who wouldn't understand.

you're probably right about my mind knowing me better than i think rachel.i will be very careful who i share joanne with :)

jenifer m.
03-27-2010, 08:52 PM
best thing about my dreams areim always a woman but im perfectly accepted as such.although i havent really had any cding dreams since i came out to my wife,strange huh?